Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why wont KI make Mega Snacks as drops?

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
I know this has been posted before, somewhere, but it has never been given any answer. My question is, why can't or wont KI make Mega Snacks as Boss or Monster drops?

Almost every other crown item can be received as a drop, some very rare, yet, they can still be gotten as drops.
Crown Gear
Crown Pets
Crown Plants
Even Crown mounts, even though they might be temporary, they can still be gotten.

I know you can get mega snacks through gardening now, which makes me wonder even more, why wont they let them be drops?

Administrator
This was an oversight on our part. Some Mega Snacks have been added to Gardening rewards and we’re going to add some more to boss drops with the Wintertusk update, which is our next big update.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Yay!!!!!! Thanks for the answer Professor. I look forward to the upcoming release of Wintertusk for yet another reason now! It's great getting the mega snacks from gardening, but getting them from Boss drops is something many of us have been hoping for too. Thanks again.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
This was an oversight on our part. Some Mega Snacks have been added to Gardening rewards and we’re going to add some more to boss drops with the Wintertusk update, which is our next big update.

Yes, I also want to thank you for the reply. This is excellent news and I will share this information with all my friends. Thank you ever so much and thanks for listening to our pleas!

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
O: to WINTERTUSK !!!!!!

guess we all have to buckle up for wintertusk now, hehe

Oh and professor i think that is something you may want to include in future updates about wintertusk.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010