Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why only one bazaar?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
Why is there only one bazaar? It takes time out of fighting ninja pigs because i have to port and go all the way to wizard city. I think they should make one bazaar for each world. That way i only need to go to the main area of the world like the jade palace. Any other thoughts? it would also be nice if some of the teachers would answer this. My favorite teacher is flamela.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
otott1 wrote:
Why is there only one bazaar? It's takes time out of fighting ninja pigs because i have to port and go all the way to wizard city. I think they should make one bazaar for each world. That way i only need to go to the main area of the world like the jade palace. Any other thoughts?

If there were more than one Bazaar, it'd be a waste of time to create. I'd agree that I want another Bazaar though!

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I agree. I usually wait until I have a lot of stuff to sell before I go to the bazaar.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
Ok - you have got a point... if there is only going to be one Bazzar, then it should be a lot better than it is! There is one "clerk in a closet" and a hundred players all over him... get a bigger space and a few more clerks! From what I can see, this guy is the only guy making any real money he should be encouraged to spend it and expand his one-store and start paying some wages!!