Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why is professor greyrose on more then others

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
why is professor Greyrose and has more posts then any of the other staff

Administrator
I'm the chattiest. :-)
Mr Lincoln is on here quite a bit too, don't forget him!

Keep in mind, many of our faculty are busy making sure that Dragonspyre is safe enough for our students, and that can take up a lot of their time.

Which faculty member would you like to see post more on these message boards?

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Flamea and Wu

My secondary is life first is fire. But i waNT TO SWITCH TO MY SECOND TO ICE. Because they got cool teacher :-)

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
i was just wondering cause i mostly see you and thought you were the "main" forum moderator or something

Administrator

lunascape wrote:
i was just wondering cause i mostly see you and thought you were the "main" forum moderator or something
Well that too. :-)

Next to Ambrose, I am the most tenured faculty member at Ravenwood, so it is my responsibility to keep in touch with all the students, and to provide them with their news and updates.

I'll see about getting some other Professors away from their tasks to say hello to their students.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
I'd actually like to talk with Professor Halston, even though I'm a necromancer, I admire the lightning school...

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
IxionInc wrote:
I'd actually like to talk with Professor Halston, even though I'm a necromancer, I admire the lightning school...

He was not selected for the forum. He would have had a few posts. If he was. Or if he wanted too .

Well Don't forget Mr. Lincoln he is my favorite.

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
As a sorcerer i would like to see Professor Westerfield on more. I also hate that balance school is sometimes considered the "extra" school. We are as good as and even better in some ways than everyone else.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Well I am certainly glad to see our Professors on when they do get the chance to visit. And I am certainly glad to see you on Professor Greyrose....as you help keep us informed as best you can on anything we are having trouble with, and do try to answer us promptly. Since I am a very recent gamer here at Wizard 101, I have mainly seen just you on. But I know I will see some of the others as well ;)

I thank you too for being patient with us when we rant about certain issues. I know I have had a few posts here lately that may seem to show that I am frustrated about certain issues. But all in all, still have lots of love for this game! :-)

GreyOak
aka Hunter Drakehaven
Level 31 Magus Sorcerer

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Why wouldn't there be one administrator who posts on the forums more than the others? Would you expect all players to have exactly the same number of posts?

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
i want to see the fire professer!(forgot name!) shes so cool!go fire school!(sorry professer!cant remember name!happens a lot like with the harvest lord!)

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
i would actually like to talk to malistaire and see why he became evil.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Agar81597 wrote:

Malistaire became evil because his wife died and basiclly his life is ruined, He blew his school down to Nightside in affect he thought other schools were better than him, so he wanted to take action perhaps? Hope this helps!

See ya in the Spiral!
Level 26 Necromancer
Adam Fire Rider
Oni Slayer

Survivor
May 11, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
I'm the chattiest. :)

Keep in mind, many of our faculty are busy making sure that Dragonspyre is safe enough for our students, and that can take up a lot of their time.

please please please professer greyrose can you get the balance tutor i forget his name, and majorn ashthorn!!!!! i feel so bad for them because they dont have schools. (even though krokotpia is devoted to balance) thnx so much tell them they rocak and that i only train with them no one else, honest.

Sincerely,
Esmee Dawnrunner lvl 14 balance wizard and soon to be 15 :-)

Survivor
May 11, 2009
mdog0513 wrote:
As a sorcerer i would like to see Professor Westerfield on more. I also hate that balance school is sometimes considered the "extra" school. We are as good as and even better in some ways than everyone else.

yeah!!! im a sorcerer too. i love the people who dont have schools they rock!!!
majorn and professer westfield are just as good as everyone else, so dont underestimate them and it is really really sad that the balance sign isnt in any of the libaries because it it was considered extra * sob sob* :x

Affectionatly,
Esmee dawnrunner lvl 14 sorcerer and soon to be 15

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Survivor
May 30, 2009
mdog0513 wrote:
Yeah! Arthur is awesome!!! I wanna see my techer on here!!!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i would love to see Cyrus drake on the forums and guest starring is malistare!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Thats something we have in common proffesor Greyrose! I talk non-stop i am glad to see that i am not the only one! LOL!

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
ICE SCHOOL !!!****~ROCKS**!!!
lol...Professor Greyrose is the BEST~

i love to see her all the time here at the message board ;)

Grace Frostpetal~lvl48~ICE
<3
Tyler Wintertail~lvl49~ICE

Survivor
May 22, 2009
I would like my professor to come on more. (Dalia Falmea). She is an awesome teacher. ( i am going to do my quest for peanut today btw. :D)

She seems like a spontaneous and free going teacher.

Neela Glade, level 48 pyromancer.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
I'm the chattiest. :)

Pretty much the teachers that don't post at ALL. XD (That includes YOU, Mr. Slidy Cyrus!)

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
Agar81597 wrote:

Malistaire's wife, Slyvia (Life Wizard), caught a cold and died, a cold that not even the strongest Life magic could heal. Malistaire (Death Wizard) got enraged and he blew the Death school into Nightside out of his fury. (You know how you throw stuff when you're angry and/or sad?) Then, still out of fury, he made minions and all and started to make a spell thing that would ruin the Spiral (I think) to make his wife alive again. (Don't think that's worth it....) But if you defeated Malistaire, you'll know the whole story. Hope I helped. :)

Scarlet HawkHeart
Lvl 32 Magus Sorcerer