Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why do Posts Need to get Approved, Anyway?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
(Sorry if this is the wrong sectoin, didn't know a better place to put this.)

I've just been wondering why exactly posts need to get approved for the message boards. It takes too long and I just think it's sort of inconvenient. Why can't it just be filtered for bad words? And any post that KI just doesn't like they just reject, even if there's nothing wrong with it. I think it would improve the Message Boards if there was no improved posting.

Just my 2 cents.

Administrator
Our message boards have been designed to allow players to exchange game information and experiences, ask questions about the game, and generally socialize with other players. To ensure all interactions are safe, we have a team of moderators overseeing all message board activity. They review, edit, and sometimes delete inappropriate messages so the message board discussions stay safe and on track.

Our message board review system was designed to filter inappropriate language, topics, and players’ personal information before messages are posted. We will remain diligent in these efforts to ensure the message boards remain constructive, fun, and safe for players of all ages.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Our message boards have been designed to allow players to exchange game information and experiences, ask questions about the game, and generally socialize with other players. To ensure all interactions are safe, we have a team of moderators overseeing all message board activity. They review, edit, and sometimes delete inappropriate messages so the message board discussions stay safe and on track.

Our message board review system was designed to filter inappropriate language, topics, and players’ personal information before messages are posted. We will remain diligent in these efforts to ensure the message boards remain constructive, fun, and safe for players of all ages.

If KI didn't approve them, than I would ask the question "why don't we approve them?"

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
scotttttttttt wrote:
One of my messages came up in a couple minutes :D
This one did too :D

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010