Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wht do we do aftr level60. More update plz?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I have been lvl 60 for months+ and coz of that i have not been playing that much or not play been playing for long even im still have Subscription and i dont want to cancled it because i like Wizard101 but now why it take long for a new update or news when i play this i told my mom to cancled my member on the last time i was playing Runescape and to put it here instead but now i got nothing to do :( :? In Runescape i saw like a new update and things like more than one update a week they have lke new stuff for the game.but i quit it to play here now.

I hope i got anything else to do here all i do is pvp and stormriven money a day,and got nothing else to do so i stop playing for some time and still waiting for new update until it say something new coming in spiral i was so excited and finally an update and i thougth it was something cool like Winter Tusk or new spell or stuff,but it was just a Rock Pet :( that cost crown again and i think is no good for doing anything for me.also im not thinking of buying another crown yet i have waisted/spend more than 160$ in just crown in 1month and my mom told me to stop.So coz of an update rock pet i think im going to decide to take a break again and wait more...

I'm not mad or something just saying 8) :D That i hope theres more update not just one update for one months or two months or an update that you can do something fun after lvl 60.So people wont quit and it took me to get lvl 60.
also in here i pay 9$ a month in rs its was only 5$ i hope there could be more update even just little but would help us and make the game much fun it was fun at start but at end getting bored.also all i do is helping ppl at lvl 60.Helped like almost all my friend again and again coz got nothing else to do and waiting for new update.
Thank you for reading my post :-)

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Did you start any "new" wizards on your account? You can have up to "six" wizards on each account. Try a new one, with a different school.

Or, you can work on your badges for you current wizard. The fansite at Wizard101Central.com has a list of what is needed for each badge. Check this out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729&highlight=badges.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I would agree with Honeybee, with a year's sub you can barely do all six characters to level 60, craft the best clothes (via GM crafting), breed the best pet for your character, get your GM gardener level, and all the badges for each character.

You can also easily, if you have a monthly sub, just cancel it until new content that you desire shows up...they save your character on file, and you can revive when you wish.

But, the reason you want to play here is that they actually care about the game, and they don't rush out bad content, as you seem to like the speed on other sites, but you don't like the result because you'd rather play here.

Again, as I have stated before, saying I have one character, why should I have another is like saying I've eaten pizza before, why should I ever eat it again, its boring to do so...

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
There's plenty to do:
1. Start a new wiz
2. Buy houses and decorate
3. Get new pets
4. Make friends and help them with their quests
5. Gardening
6. Crafting
7. Train your new pets
8. Buy back your training points and learn a new secondary school
9. Go back and defeat all the bosses
10. Adopt a noob and help him/her with their quests
11. Pvp, although I personally am not a big fan of pvp, a lot of other folks are
12. Collect things.
I've been a Legendary since Celestia came out. I've been busy. 8)
Oh, and I forgot about the badges. Have you got all your badges?

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
I don't know how anyone can be TOTALLY DONE or BORED in this game. I've heard and read people saying this and I can't relate. I'm not being a smarty pants either - I mean, I always have things to do - and it seems never enough time.

Pets alone take time... my latest project is a dupe ghost hound I just got. But in the process of acquiring this, it has storm talents. I'm on the 3rd generation just trying to get it to have great death talents. I have managed to raise the pedigree, get good talents and get spritely Stormzilla and Hydra. Still looking for the perfect death pet for my death wizard.

Crafting - trying to craft my level 55 gear for my storm is challenging. Taking forever just to gather reagents. But I would also love to tackle other crafting projects - like the ship in a bottle. :-)

Helping friends - I've just signed on and there already 3 cries for help lol. This goes for all my wizards! But in helping , sometimes I find an odd side quest I missed. Like the one in the Tree of Life... where in the end I get to talk to Oaktree, Mossback and 3rd boss I now forget. I did it and earned a badge.

Farming dungeons and bosses - can always use more gold for hatching, houses and mounts for each wizard.

Questing on my current wizard seems impossible sometimes because of the above. And my second legendary still needs to complete Grizzle.

Still plenty to do even with 2 legendaries... :D

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
thanks for reply
@Honeybee yes but not 6 yet only 4 and i dont want making mor and it getting bored doing things again only good is different spell/school but is hard now coz i need to get more crown but i cant i already bought alot and meaning if i made new charcter ther gonna me hard to go on but i dont really want to do it again.

@MikeSrath i think that would be good to cancelled until put it back if i got good stuff to do or things or to want to go back,but not sure if i cancled i think my mom wont give me sub again.

@IvoryJade 1.new wiz-answer already.
2.buy house and decorate-already got 4 house(you can only get to 4 house). fantasy castle,fire house,the dragonsypre house,and the myth house,i decorate my house and already put alots of items my castle.
3.new pet-i got alots of pets but sure i will get more but idk for what.
4.friend and help-full friend list always help ppl and kinda bored now and wanna do somethingelse.
5.gardening-i'm rank 7 i know not that highest yet but is getting hard and my plants died.also dont like gardening too much.
6.crafting-been doing it but it taking long for reagents i just go bazaar to look for them but have been doing it for months.also almost done in crafting.
7.train pet-own a two ancient pet and others adult is hard to train without better food like the one in crown shop.
8.can't buy trainning pt anymore already did it 3times and cant get more crown.
9.i have beat alots of boss specially in stormriven like more than 100 in stormriven.the others i do them trying to do max hit and defeating them.
10.i know someone that i always help him his only lvl 30 and now lvl 55 i helped him in tons of quest,now he dont play too much.
11.i got captain last time but until i only lose a few times coz of run out of some stuff and i went down back to segant coz of lossing alots of rank on high rank,so i dont wanna do more pvp i only do it with friend now.
12.collect things like what things cloths items?sure.but not that fun.

@ellielee-Hmmm i think all of them answered already in IvoryJade.
i hope theres a place where only lvl 60 can go on or the max lvl only and theres cool stuff to do in there or something would make busy for longer.

Thanks for idea and comments guys :)

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
So sell your houses, pets, decorations, and everything in your pack and bank and start over with 3 or 4 new houses.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
@ivory why should i do that -_-,
@Mike strath the other site/game dont speed that much sometimes they show what the upcoming update like just right now last friday they show a cool big upcoing update and now monday 3 days ago the update is here,but not saying anything but i quit on the other site so i play here and kinda like it until it get bored but dont want to quit coz spent 150$+ in here and berely playing some months.

Winter Tusk is coming before spring break or while spring break?last time when they say something coming in spiral i thougth it was going to be it....and some of my friend said is just going to take them 9days and i said not bad but now it been long and it say first hint of winter tusk so theres going to be second hint or also third hint,so is going to be longer?.
anyway i dont kinda care about winter tusk coz of im max not getting exp all i want is to see new stuff, like the new pets,item and specially spell,but it might take only awhile then im done in winter tusk. Thanks for reading.