Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whole world Purchase

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2018
Hello all, I am pretty new to the forums and if this idea has been floated before I am sorry...

Now then, I think we (as players and students of Ravenwood) should be able to purchase whole worlds at once for crowns (for those who won't/can't do subscriptions due either to budgetary concerns or limited time)

for example, the cost of 1 "area" in Krokotopia is 915 crowns (probably a few more expensive as you go along) now I get why the world is broken into episodic parts (partly to make a few $-not judging, partly so people don't buy more than they can/will play and complain)

I feel that it would be a good idea to implement a full world buy system: You pay XXXX crowns and you own all of Krok for example (maybe save a tiny bit in the long run, but still be close enough to buying each individually that it isn't a huge loss for KI)

what does everyone think, and I am aware my idea has many faults, just looking for maybe everyone to say pros AND cons...not just say no or yes to the idea

Survivor
Feb 07, 2014
I don't see any faults in it at all.
In business it is always better to give your customers multiple options.
The more options you have, the more likely you are to entice more potential customers.
And having more transactions at lower prices leads to greater profits in the long run.
No matter how good your product is, if the price is too high or choices too narrow, then customers will evaporate and so will profits.

Something like an option to buy a whole world at a 10% discount would lead to more profits from those unwilling or unable to purchase a membership.