Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who would win in a fight between the Teachers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
9
time for the question everyone has been wondering who would win in a fight between all the school teachers? All Teachers Lvl 70 in a arena 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 all types. Headmaster Ambrose is excluded sorry. So any ideas on who would win? EVERYONES POST is welcome :)

Blaze StormShade 70 transcended Necromancer

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
152
Well, we can rule out Cyrus Drake. As wizards, we have to beat him to get into Dragonspyre! Nuff said. Alhazared might give us a run for our money though.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
69
Professor Baelstrom would win

that cow one... I'm not sure she's all there, she'd be too busy picking flowers to fight.
the death professor didn't noticed when his entire school was sunken below the wizard city, so he wouldn't be my first pick either
we all beat professory cyrus in dragonspyre, so he's out
I'm assuming Ambrose isn't in the competition
I'm assuming Malistaire isn't in the competition
The balance people couldn't drive out a krok invasion while we did mostly single handedly
And I say storm>ice>fire

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
45
Zezick wrote:
Professor Baelstrom would win

that cow one... I'm not sure she's all there, she'd be too busy picking flowers to fight.
the death professor didn't noticed when his entire school was sunken below the wizard city, so he wouldn't be my first pick either
we all beat professory cyrus in dragonspyre, so he's out
I'm assuming Ambrose isn't in the competition
I'm assuming Malistaire isn't in the competition
The balance people couldn't drive out a krok invasion while we did mostly single handedly
And I say storm>ice>fire
Moolida Wu the cow life professor would win because we lifes have gnomes forest lord dryad and i cant remember that other awesome one :D Laura Drake lvl 46 Theurgist

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
130
Professor Greyrose is the only one who can fly, so beat that!!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
18
sammy1191 wrote:
Zezick wrote:
Professor Baelstrom would win

that cow one... I'm not sure she's all there, she'd be too busy picking flowers to fight.
the death professor didn't noticed when his entire school was sunken below the wizard city, so he wouldn't be my first pick either
we all beat professory cyrus in dragonspyre, so he's out
I'm assuming Ambrose isn't in the competition
I'm assuming Malistaire isn't in the competition
The balance people couldn't drive out a krok invasion while we did mostly single handedly
And I say storm>ice>fire
Moolida Wu the cow life professor would win because we lifes have gnomes forest lord dryad and i cant remember that other awesome one :D Laura Drake lvl 46 Theurgist


You are probably thinking of Rebirth (The one with Bartelbey) or Regenerate (As I use to call it the finger of God!)

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
113
I think it would be between Greyrose, Balestrom and Dworgyn due to them being the smallest teachers and due to that they would probably end up being the strongest, although out of those three I think Dworgyn would dominate them all!

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
63
I'd say Moolinda, only because the healing. She knows things she doesn't teach. (Spells we get later)

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
137
lets not forget that dworgyn survived being in a room while having it torn apart from the campus

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
1604
sara34 wrote:
I'd say Moolinda, only because the healing. She knows things she doesn't teach. (Spells we get later)


Lyndia Greyrose would win because true moolinda heals but Greyrose could shield like crazy while building up a aoe attack that hits every other teacher and do 1000000000 each or something insanely strong with no way for them to get pass her 99% tower shields and 1000,000,000 health

wow mrs Greyrose might be invincible
note i dont know her true health but i have a feeling its somewhere in the millions

Delver
Nov 22, 2008
270
greyrose, i know frost giant is stunning so it would stop them in thier tracks. no one messes with ice. snow angel may kill her as too the taunt as the aura taunts. but if she stunned them with giant then only half the time the others would attack that is assuming all professors have infinate mana and pips. other that greyrose probly ambrose if he is in.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
172
Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
20
we would all die mostly cause of headmaster and greyrose

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
180
Alexander5335 wrote:
Professor Greyrose is the only one who can fly, so beat that!!

True dat!

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
103
actually i think maybe Moolinda Wu. nobody is THAT nice. everyone would kill each other but they wont hurt her cause they think she's harmless. then all of a sudden gnomes comes out and kills them all. remember she heals!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
30
It would totally be Moolinda :D She isnt weird she is just enlightened. Can I have extra credit on that report I turned in yesterday Miss Moolinda??
Anthony Lifeheart
Level 48 Master Theurgist
Go Green!!!

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
180
Wait a second...
Are they boss-style (boost to one or two schools and resist to just their own school)
Or player style? (global resists, with most resist to their school, high damage boost, etc.)

cause if boss style it would be idk but not alharazed...
if character style its greyrose all the way! woof woot

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
41
mare62 wrote:
Well, we can rule out Cyrus Drake. As wizards, we have to beat him to get into Dragonspyre! Nuff said. Alhazared might give us a run for our money though.
Cyrus drake said after you defeat him that he wasn't at his full power.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
880
One of the female teachers would win. They would gripe and complain until all the male teachers would flee.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
3
I'm surprised no one even mentioned Alhazred :x
Balance is the only school that's, well, balanced
Not having a specialty is our specialty