Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who wins?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
so today i was thinking what would happen if all the teachers at ravenwood (including alhazred in kt) spontaniously fought i dont want people to answer this post unless they answer the question thank you

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:
so today i was thinking what would happen if all the teachers at ravenwood (including alhazred in kt) spontaniously fought i dont want people to answer this post unless they answer the question thank you

I can't answer because I don't get the question. Can you please make it a little more clear?

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:

I can't answer because I don't get the question. Can you please make it a little more clear?
he means if all the teachers in ravenwood fight who would win.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:

Do you also include Ambrose? Because, if so, he definitely is the best one of the group.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Considering all school are equal, who ever had the best luck of the draw and power pip luck.

Will Malistare fight for death or will we have a student and an assistant fight for us?

Explorer
May 13, 2010
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Well ice and fire take each other out, myth and storm take each other out, death and life take each other out, balance wins i guess.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
If all the teachers in the spiral fought who would win?You know 2 be honest mods have 2 heavily moderate threads like this.Because someone might start a arguement about which teacher is best.This thread is like the thread named which school is the best.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
mman17 wrote:
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:

Do you also include Ambrose? Because, if so, he definitely is the best one of the group.
i do not include ambrose and i mean what would happen like who gets defeated first and how and who wins

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:

i do not include ambrose and i mean what would happen like who gets defeated first and how and who wins

Oh, ok then. I'd say Malistaire would pwn everybody else.