Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which is the best secondary school for death?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2011
Hi everyone, i am a death wizard, timothy heart. I am choosing a secondary school for my charater. what is your opinion?

Life? Storm? Fire? or etc.

Thanks

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
My opinion is Balance, I have had a death/balance wizard since wizard101 was young and i still dont regret my decision. it has really helped in PvE and i have only lost one match ever in game (Malestaire).

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
bombayeah wrote:
Hi everyone, i am a death wizard, timothy heart. I am choosing a secondary school for my charater. what is your opinion? Life? Storm? Fire? or etc. Thanks
I'm going ice to tower shield, then myth all the way up, because i can use spirit blade with a frog or earthquake (and death doesn't get an AOE spell till level 48) and at level 57 i can get mutate deadly minotaur, which changes a myth minotaur into a double striking death minotaur! :-) -keller moonblade, master necromancer

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
do life and balance

- john firemancer level 60 legendary pyromancer
valkoor deathmancer level 20 adept necromancer

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Balance, as you can already heal and attack pretty well, so the boosts from the blades and traps will boost up your attacks so that you can cruise through the game.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
death and life cause you cant have one without the other