Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which is the Best?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hello to all of you people like Falmea and Greyrose that take part in the message boards! Today, I have a question for you about reporting bugs and suggesting new ideas for the game. If we had a new idea for the game, would it be best to post it here, on the message boards, or suggest it when the test realm is up and there is the bubble underneath the friends list? That also goes for bugs. Thank you for making a truly awesome game and please write back because I have some ideas for the game that I would like to share, but I am not really sure where the best place to put them is.

-Blaze ShadowHunter, Level 60 Pyromancer
"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon."

Administrator
The Dorms section of the Wizard101 Message Boards is where you should post ideas you have for the game.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
The "bugs" button, when the test realm is open, is usually for testing of bugs related to whatever new content is about to go live. I believe you can still report old bugs, but the focus is on the new content. A support ticket or Halston's Labrotory is the best bet for regular bugs/glitches.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009