Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where in the world did Ambrose get gamma?

1
AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
141
Where in the world did Ambrose get his pet owl Gamma? It's not every day you see a person walking around with an owl beside them, the only time i see that, is with Ambrose! If gamma sees this, please tell him to answer this question, or at least ambrose? Otherwise people can talk about it and give me ideas. :D
Luna0616

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
95
maybe gamma was just a baby abadoned owl and ambrose took him in and they became best friends and so on

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
32
who knows? ambrose could have created him, bought him, or found him. i hope we eventually get an answer.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
7
i think he must of got it in the new world wizard101 is going to make?

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
21
First ambrose was looking around for remains of Malistare when he dissapered he went to Cyrus Drake and asked him if he had seen him and he said that Malistare was seen at unicorn way right behind the hedge maze so then Ambrose went there and found a Giant death owl and ambrose fought him and found an egg right beside the last leaf of the hedge maze and later the egg hatched into gamma.

AND THATS HOW MERLE AMBROSE GOT GAMMA


THE END (of this story)

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
73
Maybe Gamma is actually a wizard, or WAS a wizard at one time but was transformed into an owl through an accident or something. It could make for an interesting story line for a quest.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
55
muttmagma wrote:
First ambrose was looking around for remains of Malistare when he dissapered he went to Cyrus Drake and asked him if he had seen him and he said that Malistare was seen at unicorn way right behind the hedge maze so then Ambrose went there and found a Giant death owl and ambrose fought him and found an egg right beside the last leaf of the hedge maze and later the egg hatched into gamma.

AND THATS HOW MERLE AMBROSE GOT GAMMA


THE END (of this story)
ok i don't really think thats what happened

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
141
These answers are okay, but i need more, who else is out there looking at this? Please answer the question, just think, Gamma is unusual because he talks unlike any other animal, and you dont see pet owls around here.
luna0616

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
28
He got him on a harry potter fire sale. He plans on getting Gamma nice and fat so he can cook him and have Owl stew.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
339
MoonDragn wrote:
He got him on a harry potter fire sale. He plans on getting Gamma nice and fat so he can cook him and have Owl stew.


LOL, you're mean.

BlindingShade wrote:
Maybe Gamma is actually a wizard, or WAS a wizard at one time but was transformed into an owl through an accident or something. It could make for an interesting story line for a quest.


I agree, that would make sense. He can talk unlike any other animal. It would make total sense that he used to be a wizard, wouldn't it? I like your idea!

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
141
Windlilly wrote:
He got him on a harry potter fire sale. He plans on getting Gamma nice and fat so he can cook him and have Owl stew.


LOL, you're mean.

BlindingShade wrote:
Maybe Gamma is actually a wizard, or WAS a wizard at one time but was transformed into an owl through an accident or something. It could make for an interesting story line for a quest.


I agree, that would make sense. He can talk unlike any other animal. It would make total sense that he used to be a wizard, wouldn't it? I like your idea!
Dont you think that kingsisle would actually show that gamma was a student? And maybe do a quest to find a cure? Its so evident that it isnt true about gamma being a student, its ridiculous! (Why does he wear GLASSES?)
Luna0616

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
51
ok i will get right to it. when you start the game doesnt someone say even earth is in the spiral? maybe ambrose went to our planet and took an owl and is keeping it a secret that earth is the 5 world? and he tals because of his powerful magic and boom put a talking spell on him so you dont know he is from earth. anyone else got ideas?

Explorer
Jan 18, 2009
68
Perhpaps Gamma is a wise, sentient being coming from the early days of the Spiral, or even before the first world was shattered, like Bartleby. Gamma seems to have an interest in the spiral.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
37
Sure, uune, why not? Bartleby is as old as the spiral itself, and his sister is a raven after all, isn't she?

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
141
Hmm... All very intresting, wish we could hear from gamma himself, its a good question for him, since we all dont have a clue. Thought brilliant ideas.
luna0616

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
95
Yeah Gamma where did you come from, and you know it's rude to not answer a question. :D

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
5
i think ambrose got gamma at a cook out now he need bbq sause lol .

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
320
brenn4 wrote:
i think ambrose got gamma at a cook out now he need bbq sause lol .


LOL

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
152
What makes you think Ambrose got Gamma? Perhaps Gamma got Ambrose.

Defender
May 31, 2009
172
the owl stew thing is funny, but mean though. why would merle cook Gamma? thats kinda like his only friend, besides us wizards and teachers and blah blah blah. i think maybe merle had a regular owl and cast a spell on him to make him white and wear a hat and SPEAK. (this is all made up. i couldnt think of anything because CHEESECAKE WAS AT THE TOP OF MY HEAD)

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
145
maybe harry potter gave him hedwig and he decided to call him gamma and when he tried to use a spell to make gamma a human so he could make gamma his minion the spell went wrong and caused gamma to be able to talk in human languages
or maybe gamma is the soul of some long dead person that ambrose wanted to bring back to life and instead of a human body the dead persons soul went into an owl thus allowing him to talk so humans can understand him

Defender
May 31, 2009
172
MoonDragn wrote:
He got him on a harry potter fire sale. He plans on getting Gamma nice and fat so he can cook him and have Owl stew.


merle a is not planning to get him nice and fat and have owl stew and thats mean, but its funny XD i think gamma was a wizard that got turned into an owl, cause not many owls wear glasses

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
21
This is what I think. wheohwheohwheohwheoh. (Flashback sound)

Ambrose was sad that his brother, Ammag, died. He walked in wizard city, and walked, and walked, and walked, and at the edge of the floating island that is wizard city, he found a stand with the sign that said. "spells of the undead and controlling them. Great at birthday parties!" :D Ambrose walks up and finds a instruction on how to control a dead soul and put it in a living thing. Seeing that there was no one careing for the stand, he rushes to his house and studies it. The insructions said to pull the soul out of the living thing. (Not telling how.) and how to take the soul out of the dead. (Also not telling how.) Then he swaps the souls by putting the dead soul into the living creature and putting the living creature's soul into an inanimate object. He put Ammag's soul into an owl and put the owl's soul in a teacup. The instructions also said the spell may have a side affect, and it did the owl/Ammag can talk in human language.To hide Ammag's true identity he names the owl Gamma. (Nice cover lol.)

wheohwheohwheohwheohwheoh. (Ending flashback sound) And that is the story of how Ambrose met Gamma.

Bye

From the desk of Mark Crowhead, level 36 Theurgist.



Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
53
I wish we could all know the answer to that one, but it would b cool if we could have an owl of our own, how about it KI?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
34
1find1 wrote:
This is what I think. wheohwheohwheohwheoh. (Flashback sound)

Ambrose was sad that his brother, Ammag, died. He walked in wizard city, and walked, and walked, and walked, and at the edge of the floating island that is wizard city, he found a stand with the sign that said. "spells of the undead and controlling them. Great at birthday parties!" :D Ambrose walks up and finds a instruction on how to control a dead soul and put it in a living thing. Seeing that there was no one careing for the stand, he rushes to his house and studies it. The insructions said to pull the soul out of the living thing. (Not telling how.) and how to take the soul out of the dead. (Also not telling how.) Then he swaps the souls by putting the dead soul into the living creature and putting the living creature's soul into an inanimate object. He put Ammag's soul into an owl and put the owl's soul in a teacup. The instructions also said the spell may have a side affect, and it did the owl/Ammag can talk in human language.To hide Ammag's true identity he names the owl Gamma. (Nice cover lol.)

wheohwheohwheohwheohwheoh. (Ending flashback sound) And that is the story of how Ambrose met Gamma.

Bye

From the desk of Mark Crowhead, level 36 Theurgist.






nice story!

1