Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

whats the key for!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
my name is duncan soulbreaker so anyways if you remember beiskbreeze tower what is the key at the end for my friend says its for a warehouse but it dosent say anything. if you know where this key goes to that please quote.

but if it dosent lead to anything maybe the key could lead to that place in the haunted cave at the very end of it with the death skull on it what you think?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
dydelrio wrote:
my name is duncan soulbreaker so anyways if you remember beiskbreeze tower what is the key at the end for my friend says its for a warehouse but it dosent say anything. if you know where this key goes to that please quote.

but if it dosent lead to anything maybe the key could lead to that place in the haunted cave at the very end of it with the death skull on it what you think?

You get 2 'Keys' at the end of Briskbreeze Tower. Neither of them do ANYTHING yet. There is 1 Key covered in Hieroglyphs and 1 Key made from Bone.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
dydelrio wrote:

Ummm What ???? sorry i have never gotten a key ..... explain more please

Thanks for Reading

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
I almost for got about that. At the end, the guard said about something evil happening in Krokotopia I think. Maybe the key will lead towards Krokotopia someday. This should be the new level 70 dungeon.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
dragonpower333 wrote:
dydelrio wrote:

Ummm What ???? sorry i have never gotten a key ..... explain more please

Thanks for Reading
if you are lvl 50 you would understand