Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's Next?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
Hi wizards! I was thinking recently... what's next? I mean, Celestia came out awhile ago. In the Solarium Morganthe says to you. "This is not the end wizard, it has only just begun!" So I'm guessing that means there will be a Morganthe storyline. Leveling up more, new spell quests for each school, and of course... new worlds! I thought these would all be good ideas. Leave your replies and tell me what you think! See you round The Spiral!

~Garrett RavenFinder Legendary Sorcerer

Gobbler World ( Ambrose tells you to find out why the gobblers are here and they say they were drove out of their homeland by a scary spider lady...)
Cat World framed after Paris
A Safari world. Lions, tigers, zebras. Sir renegald baxby's homeland
And finally Morganthe's world... Reverse Wizard City. Everyone is their opposite. Like Greyrose is the meanest teacher, Cyrus Drake is nicest.

And for new spells.... All rank 9

Fire- Cerberus 1400 over three rounds
Ice- Yeti 900-1020 Ice damage and stun for 5 rounds
Storm- Hurricane 1000 Storm damage to all enemies and remove all shields and blades on the enemy
Balance- Athena 1100-1200 Balance damage and + 50% to next damage spell
Life- Pan Restore 1000 health to all friends
Myth- Griffin 1130-1230 Myth damage
Death- Fury 1130- 1220 Death Damage

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
I haven't done Celestia yet,but it's highly possible we will be following her,just like we did Malistaire for 5 worlds.

PS I love your username!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Yoshi164 wrote:
And finally Morganthe's world... Reverse Wizard City. Everyone is their opposite. Like Greyrose is the meanest teacher, Cyrus Drake is nicest.

That's good. And each teacher is his/her opposite school (EX: Falmea is Ice, Greyrose is Fire). And the Balance teacher would teach a fake magic called "Unbalance".

Do you mind if I make a topic for this world with details and stuff (giving half credit to you, of course)?

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I was thinking exsept for Cyirs all the teachers are super nice... Cyris if your reading this then... then... umm... You are not hated by everyone! Yosih I agree with the other wizard who's user name I don't rember you do have an awesome name. But would Cyris be kinda like those weak, noisy, rookie evil?

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
I think that the griffin idea has been around for a while. dont get me wrong, its an awesome idea, but its an old one!

As for that reverse world, i dont think it will happen. just saying.
The series of upcoming world are framed by what Morganthe says before that final battle at Celestia.

"The mirror shall break
The horn shall call
I will strike from the shadows
And the skies shall fall!"
-Morganthe

Very vague hints, but at least it is something!

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth