Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Worlds do you want expansions on

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
I like Celestia the best it's magical and cosmic style and it represents the sun moon and stars for a new trio of schools also it seems so ancient in a futuristic way I know it Makes no sense but I feel as If it is ancient and advanced beyond wizard city and but behind Azteca

Coyle Thundershard novice crafter level 42 Wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Coyle Thundershard on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
I like Celestia the best it's magical and cosmic style and it represents the sun moon and stars for a new trio of schools also it seems so ancient in a futuristic way I know it Makes no sense but I feel as If it is ancient and advanced beyond wizard city and but behind Azteca

Coyle Thundershard novice crafter level 42 Wizard
Wysteria
Wintertusk

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
  • I'd like Wysteria to be expanded. There are some gates that could be used for this expansion. I love the music in this world, and the fact that its a rival school (that's still living, unlike Dragonspyre).
  • I'd also like Aquila to be expanded. I feel that Wizard101 made a big mistake having this be the smallest "World". I love Greek Mythology and its unfair that us wizards can't explore all Aquila has to offer.
  • Another world I'd like expanded is Mooshu. Its so beautiful, and all we do is run around bamboo patches.
  • My last world I'd like expanded would be Avalon. It was my favorite world until Aquila came out. I think that there is still more of Avalon that we do not know of. (Like on the map, there is a lake by the commons of that world) It would be really cool to visit Avalon. This world has the best music in my opinion.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I'd like the last arc to include having us time travel back to save/restore DS & AZ. Expanding Wysteria & AQ would be fun too.

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Side Worlds: Wysteria And Aquila
MainLine World: Zafaria

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
The most incomplete-looking world is Wysteria. It can be beaten in under an hour, it has the fewest bosses, and there are still major gates we can't open. Maybe it doesn't need a full expansion, maybe a short dungeon update would be nice, with emphasis on the Tournament Rematch angle.

My second pick is Zafaria. That is a world with a bunch of unknowns. I think it is unfortunate that it got choked out with Fire Lion and Greyhorn Mercenary quests--I suspect it made many people anxious to complete the world and forget it. Ever wonder what was beyond those bridges you can't cross? I have.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Wysteria and Dragonspyre and Mooshu. Ya, I felt those worlds were very incomplete...

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
  • I'd like Wysteria to be expanded. There are some gates that could be used for this expansion. I love the music in this world, and the fact that its a rival school (that's still living, unlike Dragonspyre).
  • I'd also like Aquila to be expanded. I feel that Wizard101 made a big mistake having this be the smallest "World". I love Greek Mythology and its unfair that us wizards can't explore all Aquila has to offer.
  • Another world I'd like expanded is Mooshu. Its so beautiful, and all we do is run around bamboo patches.
  • My last world I'd like expanded would be Avalon. It was my favorite world until Aquila came out. I think that there is still more of Avalon that we do not know of. (Like on the map, there is a lake by the commons of that world) It would be really cool to visit Avalon. This world has the best music in my opinion.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90
I agree with AQ, you know those gates near Mt. Olympus? Maybe we could go in there and fight minor gods and goddesses, with someone like Gaia or Ouranos at the end, because I really like Greek mythology, and it would be a shame to let such a good world go to waste, because people want more storyline worlds. I prefer side worlds, because there's no sense of emergency to get it done first to show off to your friends. I think that an expansion to AQ would be great.