Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Wizard101 Pet would you Create?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
If you could many any Wizard101 Pet, what would it be? (what does it look like, sound like, what is the card, etc.)
Mine would be the Life Spectre, which would have a green grass dress and a bit muddy around the hood.

Good luck answering! :)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Armiger
May 10, 2010
I would like to see a Spectre with a DragonBlade card!

Death is the only school that does not get a pet with the DragonBlade, which to me, is so unfair!

Talents this pet should be able to get are:
1.Spritely
2.Pips
3.May Cast DeathBlade
4.May Cast Feint
5.Spell Proof
6.Death Shot
7.Death Giver
8.May Cast Death Shield
9.Sharp Shot
10.Feint

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
minniecooper wrote:
If you could many any Wizard101 Pet, what would it be? (what does it look like, sound like, what is the card, etc.)
Mine would be the Life Spectre, which would have a green grass dress and a bit muddy around the hood.

There is a hybrid pet of Satyr and Wraith. It is a Ghast, a life Spectre.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
darthjt wrote:

Death is the only school that does not get a pet with the DragonBlade, which to me, is so unfair!

1.Spritely
2.Pips
3.May Cast DeathBlade
4.May Cast Feint
5.Spell Proof
6.Death Shot
7.Death Giver
8.May Cast Death Shield
9.Sharp Shot
10.Feint

No. Rite Aid, I believe, sells a Ninja Pig pet that is Death and in December will give Dragonblade; either that or a Fire version.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
A combination of Hydra and Orthrus: It would have five heads and when it attacked all it's heads would get tangled up.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
mman17 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

1.Spritely
2.Pips
3.May Cast DeathBlade
4.May Cast Feint
5.Spell Proof
6.Death Shot
7.Death Giver
8.May Cast Death Shield
9.Sharp Shot
10.Feint

No. Rite Aid, I believe, sells a Ninja Pig pet that is Death and in December will give Dragonblade; either that or a Fire version.

It is a fire version, not death!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
darthjt wrote:
mman17 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

1.Spritely
2.Pips
3.May Cast DeathBlade
4.May Cast Feint
5.Spell Proof
6.Death Shot
7.Death Giver
8.May Cast Death Shield
9.Sharp Shot
10.Feint

I said I BELIEVE.

I did not ask for your rude response. (Though some people, oftenly a bit annoying ones, do that all the time.)

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
mman17 wrote:
darthjt wrote:
mman17 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

1.Spritely
2.Pips
3.May Cast DeathBlade
4.May Cast Feint
5.Spell Proof
6.Death Shot
7.Death Giver
8.May Cast Death Shield
9.Sharp Shot
10.Feint

I said I BELIEVE.

I did not ask for your rude response. (Though some people, oftenly a bit annoying ones, do that all the time.)

Actually he wasn't trying to be rude, he's just frustrated cause it isn't a death pet. Some people need to chill and quit thinking everything is a rude personal attack at them.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
mman17 wrote:
minniecooper wrote:

There is a hybrid pet of Satyr and Wraith. It is a Ghast, a life Spectre.

The ghast is a death pet with a wraith card :)

I the Iathane Spectre had a dragon blade card then it would be worth using imo :)

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I would like a pet version of the boss Karolak Nightspinner :D

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
minniecooper wrote:

This forum is really creative, I like it.

I would like an effreet pet that gives the spell and gives pixie randomly

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
You know the Cablooey boss? That type of design. Whatever it is there are other monsters like it underwater in celestia. It has ridges all along its back.

That would be a great pet.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I'd add a Necromander pet :D!!!

A basic description:

A dark Mander, dressed in all black and with a dark-gray body. He wears a fez with an evil, bloodshot eye on it. It has red eyes and sharp claws+teeth. It would give one card, Doom Mander.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
I agree with you amiramir321 or my best friend I would also want a leviathen pet 8) 8) 8) 8)

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
hyper1337 wrote:
Deathcat. It's a Death school Firecat.

There is a death cat actually its a holloween crown pet....I do believe it can be gotten from the Grandmaster part of the holloween event. I have one myself plus its 100% accuracy.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I would like to have a Raccoon.

School: Balance or Myth

Spells: (keeping with the nature of raccoons) Steal Ward, Steal Blade, Steal health, or a Balance Blade.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
BLSKis1 wrote:
hyper1337 wrote:
Deathcat. It's a Death school Firecat.

There is a death cat actually its a holloween crown pet....I do believe it can be gotten from the Grandmaster part of the holloween event. I have one myself plus its 100% accuracy.

Costs 1,500 crowns and no it is not gotten from the Grandmaster part of the Halloween Towers.

Or so I think .

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
darthjt wrote:

1.Spritely
2.Pips
3.May Cast DeathBlade
4.May Cast Feint
5.Spell Proof
6.Death Shot
7.Death Giver
8.May Cast Death Shield
9.Sharp Shot
10.Feint

These pet talents sound a bit over powered... lol, I'd love to have a pet with may cast feint, feint, death giver, and either may cast death blade or has spritely or has spell proof, plus has a free blade card to boot.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
seasnake wrote:
darthjt wrote:

1.Spritely
2.Pips
3.May Cast DeathBlade
4.May Cast Feint
5.Spell Proof
6.Death Shot
7.Death Giver
8.May Cast Death Shield
9.Sharp Shot
10.Feint

These pet talents sound a bit over powered... lol, I'd love to have a pet with may cast feint, feint, death giver, and either may cast death blade or has spritely or has spell proof, plus has a free blade card to boot.

Actually, all these talents are real and able to get, except the may cast feint talent! I wish KI would add that.

The pet my Death character has is a Hotzilla with a dragonblade card.

It has Feint, Spritely, Spell proof, and Death Shot for talents. Just not a death look for a pet. I would love to transfer the talents and card to a death pet, like stitching does, except on a pet!