Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What the next world MIGHT be: Candyland

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
There has been talk about the new world. There has been proof for one world in the Spiral that hasn't been available: the candy world. It was proven from an interview between Lydia Greyrose and the Friendly Necromancer. She stated that she was from a world made of candy. Her sisters were evil. She wasn't evil because she had some fairy blood. My guess is that this will be homeland of the Gobblers. Since they eat houses and stuff. If that world does come out, I bet the quest to go there will be sent by Lydia Greyrose. My guesses for the name will be Candyland or Gobbletron (if there are Gobblers in it).

And if the quest IS sent by the Ice teacher, that means there will be a pattern. Celestia was sent by Haltson Balestorm. And Candyland sent by Lydia Greyrose. That means there might be a world after that sent by Dalia Falmea.

What do y'all think?

Historian
May 15, 2009
i do agree with you that candy land may in fact be the gobbler home world
because for one ( its made of sugar and everybody knows gobblers LOVE sugar) as well as our next world
so yes i can definitely see this as our next world to visit and save

but i also can see the next chapter of the main quest line and well.... the umbra queen ruling candyland is well... it seems kinda silly since it has NO astral magic which she desperately wanted to control for herself.

but yea! i can definitely see candyland in the foreseeable future

Community Leader
I so hope they make a side world for all the professors Candy Land is where Greyrose is from ;)

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
you mean what the next world WILL NEVER be: candyland

Maybe my Iglaic idea.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
And it will have the ice titian probally because celestia has the storm and if flamea sends you on one it would probally have the finnal boss or something.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
the gobblers were driven from their homeland, Gobbleton, not candy land. but that might be what it is

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
because for one ( its made of sugar and everybody knows gobblers LOVE sugar) as well as our next world

but i also can see the next chapter of the main quest line and well.... the umbra queen ruling candyland is well... it seems kinda silly since it has NO astral magic which she desperately wanted to control for herself.

Maybe the Umbra Queen was the one that drove the Gobblers from their homeland. She could have made her Spider Pets and Shadow-Weavers take over the land. Maybe at the end you fight Greyrose`s sisters.

Historian
May 15, 2009
scott778 wrote:
the gobblers were driven from their homeland, Gobbleton, not candy land. but that might be what it is

but the gobbler king is not exactly a genius
what he calls gobblerton could actually really be candy land

if you remember he tried to take over wizard city and rename it new gobblerton. so it stands to reason that candyland COULD be the old gobblerton

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
Thechaosmagician wrote:
scott778 wrote:

if you remember he tried to take over wizard city and rename it new gobblerton. so it stands to reason that candyland COULD be the old gobblerton
It is possible that one part of Candy Land is ruled by the Gobblers and the other half by Greyrose's sisters. Very similar to Celestia: One part ruled by Crustceans and the other half ruled by Shadow Weavers.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
ILikeCats101 wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
scott778 wrote:

It is possible that one part of Candy Land is ruled by the Gobblers and the other half by Greyrose's sisters. Very similar to Celestia: One part ruled by Crustceans and the other half ruled by Shadow Weavers.

Umm. No. Greyrose's sisters were just really mean. I don't think they were evil and took over Candyland.

Oh, and what about the parts of Celestia ruled by the Celestians and Water-Moles?

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
It does say that Greyrose's sisters were evil and because Greyrose wasn't she grew wings. Gobblerton could be an area in Candy Land.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
I think the name would be Gobblerton. When you do a quest Collossus Boulevard, the Gobbler King says he will rename Wizard City, and call it New Gobblerton. That means the old world was probably Gobblerton. He states the Gobblers were driven from their homeland. Morganthe probably took over Gobblerton, and let her spiders and Shadow-Weavers take it over.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
I'm not sure. There is a game called CandyLand, and it was copyrighted, so KI would have to get permission from the game unless they call it something else, like 'Yummy Land' or something. Plus, Celestia just came out.

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
Ok, peeps:
Its probably going to be called Candy WORLD. Candy Land is a copyrghted game. You guys are blending storylines, too. CW is ruled by Professor Greyrose's sisters, not Morganthe.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
accioliv88 wrote:
I'm not sure. There is a game called CandyLand, and it was copyrighted, so KI would have to get permission from the game unless they call it something else, like 'Yummy Land' or something. Plus, Celestia just came out.

accioliv88 wrote:
Ok, peeps:
Its probably going to be called Candy WORLD. Candy Land is a copyrghted game. You guys are blending storylines, too. CW is ruled by Professor Greyrose's sisters, not Morganthe.

Like I said, It's actually Gobblerton, not Cany Land. My logic is that Morganthe invaded Gobblerton and took it over with her spiders and joined with Greyrose's sisters. That's why the Gobblers were driven from their land. I know the cany world is home of the Gobblers because they eat houses, and whats better for a Gobbler than eating CANDY houses?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:

I can see it to all these ideas are pullinh the story together. It's very possible. Maybe they'll add another 10 levels? And new spells most definitely. And of COURSE we'd want spells from our new exclusive astral schools. Maybe some new sun ones with a candy-sounding theme? Like one called SWEET SENSATION which could add to heals? and moon spells can be the ones from candy land and a few star spells. Maybe to increase healing and health. +25% healing and another +500 health? Something cool like this I would LOVE to see this world. But what would the abbreviation be? we can't do cl maybe cnl

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
bravevline wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:

I can see it to all these ideas are pullinh the story together. It's very possible. Maybe they'll add another 10 levels? And new spells most definitely. And of COURSE we'd want spells from our new exclusive astral schools. Maybe some new sun ones with a candy-sounding theme? Like one called SWEET SENSATION which could add to heals? and moon spells can be the ones from candy land and a few star spells. Maybe to increase
healing and health. +25% healing and another +500 health? Something cool like this I would LOVE to see this world. But what would the abbreviation be? we can't do cl maybe cnl

I have stated this a bunch of times. It is called "Gobblerton". Therefore the abbreviation would be GT or GN.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009