Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What pets should be made into spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
I personally think there are many pets that are fun to train, but they also to deserve their own spells. What pets should have spells made after them? What should the animations be like? Here are some of my ideas:

Gargoyle: A stone gargoyle is sitting on a balcony overlooking a city. Then the statue rattles a bit, and an actual gargoyle bursts out of the stone shell. Then it walks over to a clockface nearby and manually turns the time to 12:00. Then the clock booms loudly and sonic waves attack your target. it is.

Piggle: A pigsty at the red barn farm starts shaking. Then a piggle bursts out of the crowd of ordinary pigs the piggle winks at you. Then turns around to zoom up in the sky and zooms down hard on your target. It is.

Share your ideas! -Dolan Frostthistle, Grandmaster

Survivor
Jan 28, 2014
I think Golden Ram should be a spell.

The Golden Ram flies down from the sky and once it touches the ground, it attacks by either creating a gust of wind with it's wings and knocking the enemy down (weak damage), biting the enemy (moderate damage), or, charging at the enemy and knocking them over (heavy damage). It's a spell.

- Fiona Griffingrove Lvl 26

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I don't think that death ninja pigs is a pet but plz make it a learnable spell