Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What pet do you want?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
i want to know what pet you would make if you could. there are lots of good ideas so don't be afraid to post!

-don't post any pet that the game already has
- try to keep it realilistic example: i think that Wizard101 should make a magical broom pet that you can take to a wishing well once a day and it will give you something. (jk that one was bad)
-try to think of something magical like unicorn or pet rock. (i know those were already made)
- don't post anything rediculous like:Chuck Norris or Malastare.

I would like to see a pet bush that follows you around and shakes its self. Every now and then a pair of kind eyes look out.

And how about a Gnome. yes a lawn Gnome, it carries around a mushroom and when not running it sits on it. if it does not move for a while it falls asleep and then wakes up startled. when it reaches teen it gives you a fireelf card.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
i would like a epic dragon pet that gives me the following
fire elf
+50 power pip chance
and has the power to turn into a mount that gives 40 more speed

p.s. a bush pet idea not bad

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
fire elf
+50 power pip chance

+50 power pip chance? really? Other than that you have a great idea. My idea is a fire dragon pet that gives you a fire dragon card. It is in its little lava crater and everything. When it reaches epic it should give +2% pip chance and +5% fire tough. Fire school only all levels though. You should get it when you reach level 38 along with smoke screen.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
i would like a RA pet, the same size as the storm kraken.

that gives, 5% pip, 6% attack, 6% accuracy, 7% resist to all.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
fire elf
+50 power pip chance

Not to be rude, but pets can no longer grant boosts at baby.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I want a pet shadow. At epic, it gives a new card- shadow minion, which is exactly the same as you! The spell would cost 8 pips and be whatever type you are. The pet could have +15 power pip chance. Also, it could get an ability like spritely, but instead it goes to the middle of the battle circle and tackles every enemy for 200.

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
bubby2bubby2 wrote:
I want a pet shadow. At epic, it gives a new card- shadow minion, which is exactly the same as you! The spell would cost 8 pips and be whatever type you are. The pet could have +15 power pip chance. Also, it could get an ability like spritely, but instead it goes to the middle of the battle circle and tackles every enemy for 200.

I wouldn't use that pet if it damages enemies and rips traps...

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
tEKNIq1979 wrote:

You people must not understand anything at all about pets. I mean, really! A pet cannot give boosts at baby! Geez. I am so tired of trying to set y'all straight on your pets.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I like the way the ghoulish wisps look. So if I could have one of those little vortexes moving erratically beside me it would be cool.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
fire elf
+50 power pip chance

First of all fire elf is not that good a spell and +50 power pip chance REALLY!?!?!?! Sorry no idea from me.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I would want a penguin pet that gives snow serpent.And when you move it slides on its belly.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
fire elf
+50 power pip chance

Fire elf is pretty weak, not exactly an epic dragon, and plus 50% power pip chance, REALLY?! Most Legends have between 70% and 90% anyway...

Anyway, I love the bush pet idea! :D

My idea:
Perhaps a pet that is like the dragon pets, but skeletal, sort of to go with the dragon's hoard, it could have the glowing blue eyes too.
As for the card:
For a super-pet: Skeletal Dragon (I realize that is overpowered.)
Otherwise Maybe:
Sekeltal Pirate or
Beguile or
Maybe a transmuted card, it just needs to be death.

Possible Talents:
Spell Defy
Pain Bringer
Gives Gargantuan or Monstrous
Spritely
Etc.

I dont think that is very overpowered. (Unless it gives Skeletal Dragon)

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
fire elf
+50 power pip chance

fire elf? for something as epic as 50 power pip chance, I think it should give at least a phoenix or something...

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mman17 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
fire elf
+50 power pip chance

Not to be rude, but pets can no longer grant boosts at baby.

i never meant at baby i meant that it could get a talent like that.
also what it gives at baby is the turn into mount spell

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Gamma. It gives one satyr card at baby and when it reaches adult it gives dragonblade too.

Legendary Pyromancer, Dylan FireGem

Survivor
May 07, 2011
yodajedi wrote:
Gamma. It gives one satyr card at baby and when it reaches adult it gives dragonblade too.

Legendary Pyromancer, Dylan FireGem

1) That's not such a bad idea..! I actually like it a lot..! And one lil TINYYY question..Do you, like, know a Kiley StarCatcher/StarSong (yea, completely irelevent [prob spelled that wrong :D])? Because I know someone who's a legend fire and has the name Dylan FireGem. O: Anyways, luv that idea..!

♥♥Kiley StarSong♥♥

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Personally, I like the Shadow, the Penguin and the Monkey pet ideas, although the stats are ..... eh. I mean Unicorn for a Monkey???? Remember people, there should be reasonable stats for ALL the pets.

Benjamin Frostblood
Level 48 Diviner
Dragonspyre

P.S. I ain't giving any stat ideas since i have to go.
P.P.S. Maybe later

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
mman17 wrote:
tEKNIq1979 wrote:

You people must not understand anything at all about pets. I mean, really! A pet cannot give boosts at baby! Geez. I am so tired of trying to set y'all straight on your pets.
Ya know, these are just people's ideas. Some people may not know that pets can't give boosts at baby. You don't have to be so mean. Sheesh! :x