Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What I think about mean people.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
44
OK THAT DOES IT

I'm tired of people being mean to each other. This happened to me before, TWICE!

My old friend had another friend and we were fighting Jotun (this was NOT ON TEST REALM) and then the friend was calling me bad names for the whole battle.
The other time (this was on test realm) when me and my other old firend were at MooShu and he assumed that he was "Prince of MooShu" but he stole my story except that he had an army" This is my story:

Long time ago, in the beautiful Jade Palace, two servants of the Emperor had a baby girl. They didn't name her because Jade Oni defeated the two servants and the Emperor sent the baby to Hamestu Village to Hai Bao. The baby still didn't have a name, then Hai named her Natalie, Natalie Flower. But 1 year later, Oni no Jade (Jade Oni) and his Oni army went to attack Hamestu Village to capture and kill Natalie. There were also children older than Natalie without parents, including Melissa (Natalie's close friend). Then Hai Bao and the Emperor sent Natalie to Wizard City and have a lady raise her. Then they did but half of the children at the Village died (including Melissa) and some of them lived. Then after the Emperor gave her away, he assumed that she should be the Princess even though her parents were just servants. Natalie has been seperated from her godfather (Hai Bao) for 11 years. Which was the only peice of family that she ever had left.


You see? Natalie Flower has a only a little bit of family left. I broke up some fights because I don't want everyone to hate each other.

So if you think your good but you're really mean to people.

Please stop. It's getting very annoying

Have a nice day!

Natalie Flower
lvl 50
life mage and "princess" of MooShu


"May all dreams come true"

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
Rose12345 wrote:
OK THAT DOES IT

I'm tired of people being mean to each other. This happened to me before, TWICE!

My old friend had another friend and we were fighting Jotun (this was NOT ON TEST REALM) and then the friend was calling me bad names for the whole battle.
The other time (this was on test realm) when me and my other old firend were at MooShu and he assumed that he was "Prince of MooShu" but he stole my story except that he had an army" This is my story:

Long time ago, in the beautiful Jade Palace, two servants of the Emperor had a baby girl. They didn't name her because Jade Oni defeated the two servants and the Emperor sent the baby to Hamestu Village to Hai Bao. The baby still didn't have a name, then Hai named her Natalie, Natalie Flower. But 1 year later, Oni no Jade (Jade Oni) and his Oni army went to attack Hamestu Village to capture and kill Natalie. There were also children older than Natalie without parents, including Melissa (Natalie's close friend). Then Hai Bao and the Emperor sent Natalie to Wizard City and have a lady raise her. Then they did but half of the children at the Village died (including Melissa) and some of them lived. Then after the Emperor gave her away, he assumed that she should be the Princess even though her parents were just servants. Natalie has been seperated from her godfather (Hai Bao) for 11 years. Which was the only peice of family that she ever had left.


You see? Natalie Flower has a only a little bit of family left. I broke up some fights because I don't want everyone to hate each other.

So if you think your good but you're really mean to people.

Please stop. It's getting very annoying

Have a nice day!

Natalie Flower
lvl 50
life mage and "princess" of MooShu


"May all dreams come true"



I KNOW IT! You go girl! I hate it when two of my friends are fighting and they both want me to take sides! They are both my friends! I dont "take sides" if thats whats up. So they duel and i secretly say "Good luck." to both. But then they want to 2v2 and they want me on their team(i mean not to brag but im awesome)! I cant fight against my friend! But its one thing if someone is being mean to u for no reason what so ever.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
44
IamLezul wrote:
Rose12345 wrote:
OK THAT DOES IT

I'm tired of people being mean to each other. This happened to me before, TWICE!

My old friend had another friend and we were fighting Jotun (this was NOT ON TEST REALM) and then the friend was calling me bad names for the whole battle.
The other time (this was on test realm) when me and my other old firend were at MooShu and he assumed that he was "Prince of MooShu" but he stole my story except that he had an army" This is my story:

Long time ago, in the beautiful Jade Palace, two servants of the Emperor had a baby girl. They didn't name her because Jade Oni defeated the two servants and the Emperor sent the baby to Hamestu Village to Hai Bao. The baby still didn't have a name, then Hai named her Natalie, Natalie Flower. But 1 year later, Oni no Jade (Jade Oni) and his Oni army went to attack Hamestu Village to capture and kill Natalie. There were also children older than Natalie without parents, including Melissa (Natalie's close friend). Then Hai Bao and the Emperor sent Natalie to Wizard City and have a lady raise her. Then they did but half of the children at the Village died (including Melissa) and some of them lived. Then after the Emperor gave her away, he assumed that she should be the Princess even though her parents were just servants. Natalie has been seperated from her godfather (Hai Bao) for 11 years. Which was the only peice of family that she ever had left.


You see? Natalie Flower has a only a little bit of family left. I broke up some fights because I don't want everyone to hate each other.

So if you think your good but you're really mean to people.

Please stop. It's getting very annoying

Have a nice day!

Natalie Flower
lvl 50
life mage and "princess" of MooShu


"May all dreams come true"



I KNOW IT! You go girl! I hate it when two of my friends are fighting and they both want me to take sides! They are both my friends! I dont "take sides" if thats whats up. So they duel and i secretly say "Good luck." to both. But then they want to 2v2 and they want me on their team(i mean not to brag but im awesome)! I cant fight against my friend! But its one thing if someone is being mean to u for no reason what so ever.


I see your point but those people weren't fighting. They were mean to me at several occasions.

Natalie Flower
lvl 50
Life Mage



"May all your dreams come true."





Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
53
I am also! Do you know what i say? If you dont have any thing nice to say on the computer then dont touch the Key board! If you dont have any thing nice to say then DONT SAY IT!!!!! I mean would you like people to treat you like that!? I just dont think its fair for the people who never bullie or any thing like that! Come on everyone lets make this game a happy and friendly place to play on!

~ Annabell7~

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
Rose12345 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Rose12345 wrote:
OK THAT DOES IT

I'm tired of people being mean to each other. This happened to me before, TWICE!

My old friend had another friend and we were fighting Jotun (this was NOT ON TEST REALM) and then the friend was calling me bad names for the whole battle.
The other time (this was on test realm) when me and my other old firend were at MooShu and he assumed that he was "Prince of MooShu" but he stole my story except that he had an army" This is my story:

Long time ago, in the beautiful Jade Palace, two servants of the Emperor had a baby girl. They didn't name her because Jade Oni defeated the two servants and the Emperor sent the baby to Hamestu Village to Hai Bao. The baby still didn't have a name, then Hai named her Natalie, Natalie Flower. But 1 year later, Oni no Jade (Jade Oni) and his Oni army went to attack Hamestu Village to capture and kill Natalie. There were also children older than Natalie without parents, including Melissa (Natalie's close friend). Then Hai Bao and the Emperor sent Natalie to Wizard City and have a lady raise her. Then they did but half of the children at the Village died (including Melissa) and some of them lived. Then after the Emperor gave her away, he assumed that she should be the Princess even though her parents were just servants. Natalie has been seperated from her godfather (Hai Bao) for 11 years. Which was the only peice of family that she ever had left.


You see? Natalie Flower has a only a little bit of family left. I broke up some fights because I don't want everyone to hate each other.

So if you think your good but you're really mean to people.

Please stop. It's getting very annoying

Have a nice day!

Natalie Flower
lvl 50
life mage and "princess" of MooShu


"May all dreams come true"



I KNOW IT! You go girl! I hate it when two of my friends are fighting and they both want me to take sides! They are both my friends! I dont "take sides" if thats whats up. So they duel and i secretly say "Good luck." to both. But then they want to 2v2 and they want me on their team(i mean not to brag but im awesome)! I cant fight against my friend! But its one thing if someone is being mean to u for no reason what so ever.


I see your point but those people weren't fighting. They were mean to me at several occasions.

Natalie Flower
lvl 50
Life Mage



"May all your dreams come true."






Well, some people ARE naturally stupid. For instance, people that all of a sudden say you were mean to them when you did NOTHING! I dunno, some people just randomly hate each other. Which is kinda funny if you think about it because this IS a virtual world. Is not close to reality even tho you can still play with real people.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
44
annabell7 wrote:
I am also! Do you know what i say? If you dont have any thing nice to say on the computer then dont touch the Key board! If you dont have any thing nice to say then DONT SAY IT!!!!! I mean would you like people to treat you like that!? I just dont think its fair for the people who never bullie or any thing like that! Come on everyone lets make this game a happy and friendly place to play on!

~ Annabell7~


YES! I feel the same way!

This is a childrens' game for ages 10+ (10 and up)

CAN'T WE ALL BE NICE TO EACH OTHER FOR ONCE?!