Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What element would this spell belong to?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Vanity mirror:

3 pips
30% of damage received is returned to the caster. So you would receive 70% of the damage.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
CorbinW wrote:
Vanity mirror:

3 pips
30% of damage received is returned to the caster. So you would receive 70% of the damage.

So this is a shield you would put on yourself that when you are hit 30% of the damage is returned to the caster? Interesting idea and it sounds like something Ice would have but as a life wizard I'd love to have it.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
This seems like a death/myth spell to me. Maybe something that is kept locked away in one of the dungeon vaults.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Tragamite wrote:
CorbinW wrote:
Vanity mirror:

3 pips

So this is a shield you would put on yourself that when you are hit 30% of the damage is returned to the caster? Interesting idea and it sounds like something Ice would have but as a life wizard I'd love to have it.

The spell was inspired by a ghost tale of some kind of mirror designed to permanently preserve youth. I was taking it from an arrogant fighters perspective, "my power is beautiful!" and whatnot.

I guess in that way you can call it a myth spell. Of course this would have its downsides like any good shield/spell. Same as tower can be broken with the weakest shot so can this spell. But I say 3 pips. Just would seem fair for it to cost that much.