Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you think the Leprechaun says?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
I think he says "Hoz hoz vizza hon hon hon. He trues aveez ahoraton." :P

EDIT: I listened to it more carefully, and now I think he says, "Hoz viz vizza hon hon hetina. He trues aveez ahoraton."

Explorer
May 22, 2008
"gibberish gibberish gibberish HESUS gibberish gibberish gibberish"

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
well uh. NO! he's mumbling words to himself about dropping something

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
I thought I'd almost deciphered it to something like - but not exactly:

"'Ave a bit o' gold, ye'd love ta 'ave some wouldn ya?"

*the gold crashes over the monsters head - or yours if you're unlucky*

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
Survivor
Jul 23, 2008
Its Hosen, hidden Hosen, hidden Hosen, its hidden.

I have no idea why he is talking about hidden stockings, but thats what he says.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2008
Survivor
Jul 23, 2008
TKDBlackBelt wrote:
before anyone else says anything about him.WHERE IS HE
He's a Life attack card.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
wiseowl wrote:
I thought I'd almost deciphered it to something like - but not exactly:

"'Ave a bit o' gold, ye'd love ta 'ave some wouldn ya?"

*the gold crashes over the monsters head - or yours if you're unlucky*

I saw this question once during beta, and ever since anytime I see the leprechaun I can't help but try to figure it out! I thought part of it sounded like he would say ... ....... this mornin', isn't it? .... as he was sliding down the rainbow, but not sure. I think you nailed part of it though! "'Ave a bit o' gold, ye'd love ta 'ave some wouldn ya?" Bravo wiseowl!

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
:? hmmm .. NOW i'm thinking he says at the beginning part anyway, something like:
something ~ something .. gold i'm holdin', isn't it?
after he lands and while he's tossing the gold? not a clue!
lol
You guys listen, does it sound like this to you?
~ Alura ~

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
wizard2u wrote:
he's as hard to understand as the pirate is
I agree

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
i think the pirate says santa maria an island that i think has to do with pirates. :Dsince i have been using my pirate for most of this game now(whom i decided to name fred)and i am a death student
i think its santa maria(excuse any spelling errors)and i am not saying you guys are wrong but it just seems like that to me. i am also talikng about the first words he says the second thing he says i have no clue :) :-) :D 8) :P

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I really think his words sound like "Well do did a longhorn say", but i can't understand the rest

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
He's obviously saying, "I'll buy your voice recognition software as soon as it can decipher what I'm saying."

Or not.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
Bleep23 wrote:
wizard2u wrote:
he's as hard to understand as the pirate is
I agree

rofl the pirate makes me laugh so hard XD
the leprechaun doesn't but the pirate does o:

Oh my gosh what I hear the pirate say is:

Shar HAr malar! and over and over again XD

the leprechaun:

I really have no clue...
A friend says:

THERE' AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS!

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
No, uh, he mumbles: "Oh, dont drop that gold..." Then he says: "NO! I DROPPED IT! WHY?!!!

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
i honeslty have no clue what he is saying i just think one thing when somebody uses that spell to attack me. its so over dramatic cause he throws a few coins at you big deal yet its 125 (i think)it should be a lot less in my apinion, now if he threw the whole pot at you then that would hurt!

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
I think that I have figured out what the Leprechaun says when he's throwing the gold.(Forgive me if I am wrong)

It's all the gold you ever wanted isn't it?

Ok, I probably messed up a little.

Ok, After lisening again I think that instead of the isn't it part he says Eh? Thus saying: It's all the gold you ever wanted Eh?

BELIEVE ME PEOPLE it sounds a little more corect if you say it out loud first (yes, with the accsent) I still don't know if i'm 100% correct but I am getting closer! :D

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
cs550 wrote:
i honeslty have no clue what he is saying i just think one thing when somebody uses that spell to attack me. its so over dramatic cause he throws a few coins at you big deal yet its 125 (i think)it should be a lot less in my apinion

Maybe they are radioactive coins. :D

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
I think he is talking IRISH, hahaha, but it sounds like "hazza huzzu e vlarvik arvik artiflavar a"

Survivor
May 22, 2008
I've herd that leprechaun a LOT of times and even the first time i cast him he said: here's some gold, hows the weather today. Thats what i hear every time! I wish I knew why he asks the weather, he knows, Rainbows!

Amber Unicornflower level 42 (belive me now?) 8)
Emily Unicornflower level 15 (how about now?) :D

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
camowiz wrote:
I think that I have figured out what the Leprechaun says when he's throwing the gold.(Forgive me if I am wrong)

It's all the gold you ever wanted isn't it?

Ok, I probably messed up a little.

Ya i nthink you might have messed up :( but i am probolly wrong but i think he says a ma a zorna atin. heres hortn hatn an hortin hatin noin natn :? but i really am not sure and woot this is my first comment so now peace out