Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Did You Want For Sirens?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Now i have heard a lot of comments on how sirens should have remained the same, and how it better changed. I feel the need to post this message saying my thoughts on it. This will show both sides of the story:

Why it should've stayed the same:
As we all know storm is the worst school ever in terms of health and accuracy, and they make this up by there attack strength. Taking this damage away from them, even a little, can change the balance of power between and storm and the other schools. The damage is also a part of them and they deserve it, thats what makes storm storm.

Why it changed for the better:
Again storm had this high damage ratio because of it's lack of health and accuracy. Now with the higher lvl gear the problem with health and accuracy are pretty much gone now. In that sense the stats ratio has inproved so maybe the damage should be dropped a little to help balance things out, and i will confess that with the stats sirens was a powerful spell indeed.

This is just my opinion, so please feel free to comment your own opinions, i would be glad to see them and if your wondering i don't really care about the damage drop, i'm just happy to get the spell.

Thx for reading :-)