Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Annoys You?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Being offered quests in areas you don't have access to yet (not because you couldn't get in because you don't have crowns/membership, but because you don't have the key). This bothers me so much! How am I supposed to do a quest somewhere I've never been and won't be able to go for about ten levels?

Sorry if someone posted this already.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
One thing that bugs me? The fact that I've farmed Azteca for one potent trap tc for weeks, and still haven't got it! increase the drop rate for stuff you need, just don't raise the quantity. Thanks.

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Mastery amulets should be able to be bought with gold, AND they should give more stuff like health or something. I always though about mastery amulets giving the rnk 8 spell of that school for example: storm mastery gives one card leviathan, 200 and storm mastery so its not as big of a loss getting one

I am matthew wyrmblade lvl 82 and i aprove this message XD

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
First-generation pets always giving me their one selfish talent at ancient+

People who nag you to help them get One in a Million, especially if they are only level 47 and don't even have enchants or their lvl 48/58 spells yet

Did not collect

Players who don't wait for deck adjustment between batches of vastly different bosses in places like Mirror Lake or Waterworks. No, they just blithely sail into the next fight so that you're either pulled with them, or join a turn later because you had to stop and make changes. Then when they're at 200 health and/or don't have any converts or heals or shields, they blame you for coming in late and making them tank 4 high level attacks. Or they blame you for not having the right kinds of shields or stun blocks or whatever, to rescue them.

When a new lvl 60 is running waterworks for the first time trying to get some gear, veterans please do not use those runs as a place to goof off and cast polymorph ninja pig, or insane bolt yourself to death, or make the waterworks run in your bunny suit. There's a time for goofing off and a time to work hard to support someone.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013
Weakness I hate weakness whenever I am about to kill with some spell the enemy always uses weakness it is so annoying

I also hate enemies who hold on with less then 10 health

Survivor
Jan 01, 2013
Shannon Skybreaker on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
In the game, what annoys you the most? I'd really like to hear your responses.
~Shannon Skybreaker
When Every Spell You Try to do Fizzles. People Who Act Like They are Better Than Everyone Else. People Who Beg and When You Say ( Sorry I Don't Have any Crowns Right Now ) They Still Ask You. And Mean People.

Jasmine SparkleHeart

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Oh my! Here is a "top ten" list:
1.Fizzles.
2. Getting hit with weakness when you are ready to end a fight.
3. People who beg
4. people who stalk, or who use you as a porter
5. people who jump into a fight without asking, when you are almost done, and then add more enemies to the fight
6. the insane rarity of Azteca crafting materials and of Amber
7. people being rude in their speech, and talking rude around the filters
8. people having "wizard romances" on public chat (very weird)
9. my spritely pets not casting when fighting tough bosses. Seems they cast most when not needed, and not enough when they are needed.
10. Life henchmen when purchased not healing the person who bought them, but healing themselves instead.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2013
well i keep having to deleted people off my buddy list to add more people, i wish our buddy list could be bigger or have 2 page's that way we don't have to deleted to add people. that is what annoys me so bad.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Alright here we go.
1: Fizzling a spell right when you need it
2: Jade gear
3: Beggars
4: People cussing
5: People who "date" on here
6: In PvP, you almost defeat your opponent...only to have their pet cast a 1000 health fairy.
7: People bullying
8: Weakness
9: Zafaria crafting quest
10: Collect and defeat quests...Ugh.
All I got for now.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer

Survivor
May 08, 2009
There are many things in this game that annoys me. Such as: Arduous collection quests, sheer cheapness of the crowns items, and solo quests. Something that annoys me the most though, is the irresponsible players of the game. Most of the time, you'll be walking through the Commons to get somewhere. During that quick walk I would end up looking at my chat log to see if my friends messaged me while I had about 1 frame per second. I could see people trying to online date, beg for crowns items, scam people, and just flat out curse. I have been dealing with this ever since I started using text chat and it bugs me. You people know who you are. Knock it off!

- ThomasTheMythGuy

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
What is that one little thing in W101 that annoys you the most?

Mine is when mobs spam those 1 pip spells that do about 100 damage. (Bloodbat, Firecat, Thundersnake, ext.) I also hate weakness and trap spams. What's yours?

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Golem Breaker on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:

Mine is when mobs spam those 1 pip spells that do about 100 damage. (Bloodbat, Firecat, Thundersnake, ext.) I also hate weakness and trap spams. What's yours?
This is kind of different, but the thing that annoys me A LOT is when people say wizardS101. I's WIZARD101!!!

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Marleybone. Plain and simple.

-Sean Griffintail, Level 36

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Golem Breaker on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:

fizzles.
I'm not a fan of weakness spams either.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
the thing that annoys me the most is when i'm in a really hard battle and i'm almost finished and it starts lagging and the boss kills me!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
One word--WEAKNESS.

Up until Celestia all enemies use weakness. Then you have the balance enemies in Azteca spamming it along with death using deadly ninja pigs. Very annoying.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
COLLECTING :{(

On many quests, i have to collect like 3 and it takes me over 15 times to even collect 2

so it got me mad so mad that i gave up questing because of the hard collecting quests so i was saying if you guys can make it more easier to collect on other quests throughout the worlds (Except Aquila).

RTS 90

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
weakness,tower shield and too much health bosses. Also, at Aquila someone starts the level 30 dungeon. Then i go in. at the last second the person jumps off which leaves me alone. That's all.

TabithaFireCatcher level 34

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
Survivor
Feb 04, 2013
There are many things annoys me in Wizard101 but here are the most common ones.

1.Did not collect in collecting quest. Once or twice is fine,but about 3 in some cases 60 times is really annoying. Like the one in Westriya took me 25 times,before finishing that quest.

2.Long Dungeons in general i am okay with it,but interupting me can really make me unhappy.Like the Big Ben,then the Maintance Message pops up. I was with two other wizards at that time,it did upset me alot.

3.Maintance Message, only if it's a minor update sure it needed to be maintain but every two weeks really annoys me.But once a month is fine,,no more,no less.

4.Fizzles espically as a strom wizard,it's really annoying alot Espically when your about to finish the boss at a really low health and lose because of it. Then commented, " My got kicked ."

5.Here is one Krokotopia really annoys me, alot espically the last dungeon.It's rideculsely hard to me,took me a long time to close the chapter.

6.Bullying I have notice alot of darma lately,but bullying is not cool.

Lindsy Death wizard
Madison Whisper wizard
Sarah Dawnstone wizard
Nicole Blood wizard
Elizabeth Hunter wizard

Survivor
Mar 25, 2013
Firstly, I love this game and play it everyday. But there are a couple of things that kinda bug me.

1. People who constantly beg me for help. I don't mind helping, as I ask for help myself, but I mean when I'm trying to finish a quest and someone asks me three to four times within an hour if I can help them. And if I say I can't, they just keep asking. There are also people who I will help, but when I need help, they ignore me. That burns me up.

2. Getting pulled into fights. I try my best to avoid getting into unnecessary fights because I think they waste time. And I hate fleeing because it wastes my mana and then I have to go all the way back to where I was. It is quite annoying.

3. Rude people and people who cuss around the filters. I joined someone's fight once and they cussed me out. I understand if you don't want me to join but it's nothing to cuss over. I still remember the person's name and I will happily report them...again.

4. Defeat and collect quests... especially when I don't end up collecting the stuff and I have to do it again.

5. Prospector Zeke quests. I do like getting the extra training point, but I hate wandering endlessly looking for things.

6. Cheating bosses, spamming bosses, or spamming PVP people, or anything of the sort.

Just needed to get that off my chest! Lol

Esmee SkyCaster, Level 38 Magus Sorcerer, Balance Wizard
TEAM BALANCE!!!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
What really annoys me is the ending dungeon in celestia it took me a full year to complete it.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
Brandon SoulThief on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
One thing that annoys me the most is that when you really need a spell, it fizzles. Like when I am dying, and then I use satyr, it fizzles!
Well if spells didn't fizzle, battles would be boring. But what annoys me is when bosses cheat.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
That's easy! Celestia!
Jared Shadowbreaker Level 67 Life
See ya in Zafaria!