Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Annoys You?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
heck serpent on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
any defeat and collect. you need to go through the same exact fight 10,000 times to get one of what you're trying to collect.
yup definitely and i bet coconutty would agree he battles with me ( btw he's a glitch and an epic one! )

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
When you are in a long dungeon and the boss is almost dead and you die. Everyone has to wait for you to flee and port back/recall. Even worse is when you die and the others don't pay any attention and kill the boss anyways. Especially in dungeons like waterworks ...
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
1: weakness and towers
2: pet spamming heals in PVP!!! like ugh i thought they fixed it already
3: defeat and collect
4: buying something then says sold out
5: the lag.
6: when a friend ports and there in pvp gear and brings another bad guy then they flee (my friend does that a lot.) I:
7: people in pvp say TC NOOB then they use tc also (like uh why)
8: getting a high level private and they get power pips and get to go first (sorry i pvp a lot)
9: pet fails... we all hate that right?
10: people who think they all that
11: people that say, and thats it you tube
12: people that use caps so much when just talking to there friends (in arena and hatchery)
13: everything cost so much gold but when you sell it is barely anything like tc 1500 gold then barely 100 when you sell it...
14: pet training ( takes forever)
15: little xp
16: so much gold to hatch O:
17: not getting the pet you hatched with (i always get my pet again)
18: people who tell you to flee or beg you to lose in pvp so they can rank up
thats half of the stuff xD sorry for all the pvp complaints even thou i love pvp so much O:

Survivor
May 11, 2012
It's not so much of being annoyed, but an idea for those streets where you have things like the bone cages, etc. If a wizard has finished them, what about them being faded out, it would be great. Because you hit those and for a split second or two you're not sure where you are, and could get caught, by fading them out, it makes navigation easier.

I don't like those that beg for things, makes me angry.
You get fizzles from time to time, but when it's 3 or more in a row, it makes me irate.
Bad language and manners.
Also those that are at a lower level than you, pestering you to add them. When you are at a certain level, you want those that are around your level to be able to help you and not have them die quickly on you. I've tried explaining this time after time to some and have been called a bad sport. Well, call me one, dun worry me, but I'm only looking out for their safety.

You can't eliminate everything, but at least you can suggest things, and thank goodness for this forum.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
I get annoyed by when bosses use weakness on me when I just used my storm trap! UGH!
I don't like it when my friends port when I am in battle then the flee leaving me with more minions to deal with!

---- Cheyenne StormHunter Lvl 57 Diviner

Defender
Apr 21, 2012
Pet falling asleep.
Fizz to the point of ridiculous.
Cards stacking against me (first round, 4 attacks, rest heals, or something like it), seriously???
Critical/block rating (whatever that is) suddenly vanishes.

But most of all, well over and above these things...

Whining warlords, and developers that actually listen to them.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
well here is a list....
beggers
fizzes
pets that dont heal
minions that dont heal
and the new 100 gear ...really?
how low xp can you make it

lenora thundertamer..storm lvl 100..done with krysilis...next

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
Number 1 thing that annoys me the most and I hate the most about wizard101 is that every world is almost an exact repeat. The only thing different is the story and zones and quests. The game play is the same, get a quest, kill mobs to collect something, then kill a boss. then repeat through the whole world. Then move to the next world. Its so annoying!

Survivor
Apr 27, 2014
When I'm on my way somewhere and I gets sucked into a battle and I have to flee when I'm like in the haunted cave or somewhere like that

Nature lover out

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
What annoys me? I'll tell you:
*when my AOE fizzles
*when my tatami floor mat won't work
*when a -30% weakness debuff gets cast on me
*cats (not the play)
*the counterweights
*when I'm wrong
*when people beg to go to winterbane hall or pagoda with you
*being a shopaholic at the bazaar
*when you have like 0 crowns when you need a henchman bad
*forgetting to reset your deck after battle
*not knowing how to make a link
*when you have a plan and you explain it, but you don't explain it enough so only you really know what you are talking about
*unsavory people
*elemental shield
*when people say "bane" when they mean winterbane, a bane is a curse (not the trap)
*realizing that the school won't help you later on cause you are a soloing person
*being lvl 42 and haven't completed Marleybone
*not having Wysteria as a longer quest line
*not realizing you aren't magus anymore and still wear it
*slang
*sagging pants
*not being able to mark multiple places in the spiral (I only want one in Mooshu and another in the Antheneum)
*not having reagents for crafting quests
*coming to the end of a book that you love
*having the exalted and prometheans say that they want Morganthe's clothes (you want a dead woman's clothes? really?)
*how in Savastard Pass in Grizzleheim, in Webwood, there it a dead tree that looks like an apocoliptic Bartelby
*not ever seeing a shadow or astral banner in the bazaar (I have a hotel in my house with a room for each school)
*when you press "ctrl and E' it doesn't make it centered when I write in the message boards
Miranda Dreamsong lvl 42 east counterweight
When summer comes, Ice wizzies! Run!

Survivor
Apr 30, 2013
mebbenow on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Pet falling asleep.
Fizz to the point of ridiculous.
Cards stacking against me (first round, 4 attacks, rest heals, or something like it), seriously???
Critical/block rating (whatever that is) suddenly vanishes.

But most of all, well over and above these things...

Whining warlords, and developers that actually listen to them.
second that :D

WaterWorks 1/2 way'ers. And when they promise they are going to the end. Beggars too. For PvP, if I'm making run, i set my account to mute it out, then put it back later.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
The great difficulty communicating with other players. Menu chat is nearly hopeless. In text chat you can't use numbers without elaborate work-arounds. Hardly anyone seems to set up open chat. Trying to meet up with other players is a pain, without being able to type numbers its very hard to set a time. Setting up meets on the forums is a pain because the required moderation generally results in a day's wait for each message to appear; by the time you ask for help, someone says ok what time, you give a time, they say ok, its several days later and you've already found another way around the obstacle you wanted help with.

If I had one wish for W101 it would be for KI to work out some more effective means of communicating with other players. At the very least give us a menu chat option to pick a time off a list.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
1. When the enemies in Zafaria cast powerful spells, like fire dragon

2. When you want a spell so badly, but you realize you don't have training points

3. You have to wait five levels just to get one training point

4. When you cast a spell, and it fizzles almost in every battle that you do

5. When a quest requires you to fight enemies like, about 10 of them

6. When people complain when you join a battle with them

7. When you are heading somewhere,an enemie gets close to you, and then have to the battle,or you flee(accidently in a battle you don't want to get in)

8. When you want to cast a really powerful spell, but you don't have enough pips

Survivor
Jan 13, 2014
Can we have a menu chat option that says 'Stop asking me to carry your level X butt through Bane or Pagoda so you can get the items"?

Or at least a more polite way to say "no".

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013
Theirs only one thing i get annoyed of when i have to defeat a boss for my forest lord spell in gh. He keeps killing me i am still trying i am up to my last point when i just quite the game. i just want forest lord come i use my minion she uses my convert on him when i was going to centaur him. Like seriously come on.

David SilverBrand lvl 58 grandmaster thurigist

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
when your playing w101 in a mac and all the sudden the screen goes white. That glitch is so annoying. I almost won a pvp match and all the suddden the screen goes white. I was so mad and depressed when that happened.

Zachary Darkhammer lvl.68

Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
Survivor
Jun 26, 2013
Getting pulled into a battle, fleeing, then you have to get all the mana

When you need something to craft an item, but can't find the item anywhere

When you fizzle

When you keep dying

When you're fighting a enemy and they elemental shield (or spirit shield)

When an enemy casts weakness on you

When the enemy does -80% to the element of your class

When you need a certain treasure card, but there's none left in the bazaar

When you need treasure card snipers but don't have enough gold to buy a decent amount

When you have a lot of power pips but you can't get your per pip spell (Judgement, Tempest)

The high price of pet hatches

When you're doing a luck quest but it takes you 20 tries to succeed

Same school type bosses cast -80% before you cast prism

When the enemy goes first in battle

Training your pet to adult/teen/ancient so it could go to the hatchery, you want the spell it gives, or you want it to gain the talent (spritely, etc)

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Brandon SoulThief on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
One thing that annoys me the most is that when you really need a spell, it fizzles. Like when I am dying, and then I use satyr, it fizzles!
Yeah that's sent my head spinning more than once when a spell fizzles when I needed it the most.
The next thing I know I'm dead.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Academy57 on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
the CHEATING and the unbelievable ways that KI thinks up new ways to do it. But it needs to stop. The steroid health that bosses have now is more than enough. Some of them have 3 or 4 times the health of Ice wizards. Geez.

Also the sheer greed. They think of more ways to get into your wallets/purses.

The truth hurts.
3 or 4 times the health of (sane) ice wizards will be between 15,000-28,000 health, the range of health in Azteca and Khrysalis.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
xXLenoraXx on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
Getting pulled into a battle, fleeing, then you have to get all the mana

When you need something to craft an item, but can't find the item anywhere

When you fizzle

When you keep dying

When you're fighting a enemy and they elemental shield (or spirit shield)

When an enemy casts weakness on you

When the enemy does -80% to the element of your class

When you need a certain treasure card, but there's none left in the bazaar

When you need treasure card snipers but don't have enough gold to buy a decent amount

When you have a lot of power pips but you can't get your per pip spell (Judgement, Tempest)

The high price of pet hatches

When you're doing a luck quest but it takes you 20 tries to succeed

Same school type bosses cast -80% before you cast prism

When the enemy goes first in battle

Training your pet to adult/teen/ancient so it could go to the hatchery, you want the spell it gives, or you want it to gain the talent (spritely, etc)
Seriously?

- 2 options, use esc then quit and you won't lose mana or flee and spend all of 20 seconds refilling on potion motion game that's on every world.

- look it up on central, transmute it or buy it

- get accuracy, there's loads of gear and sun/star spells to help

- visit the bazaar and change gear for the battle

- TC pierce/shatter cards are always for sale + a vast number of pierce gear and wands available

- carry TC cleanse or a wand opposite your school

- Gold is something most players need to throw away in order to clear their packs, gimme a break

- Carry fewer cards in your deck or add a few X pip attacks to TC bar

- The prices are nothing, Gold is free and overly abundant

- I assume you mean drops, the odds are the same for everyone, that's called random odds

- There are no bosses with 80% resist before you learn prisms

- You can always restart the battle by quitting and restarting without losing anything

- Training to adult takes one session of energy, to ancient if you are higher level

Not a single complaint there is valid.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
The things that annoys me the most are fizzling when i need the spell the most, collecting quests, getting caught by enemies when i don't want to fight them, and quests where i'm running around most of the time.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
All Azteca and Knrysalis NPCs and enemies look almost the exact same as each other!

-Cody Frostdust

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
I hope KI makes a way to delete quests from your quest log.
I highly dislike people who join you battle then leave.
I have a problem with the lvl 68 and what ever lvl quest comes before that, I as a death student had to face 2 death bosses, but other people might have to face 1 boss of their school and then a death boss or no boss of their school at all, this bugs me a lot. (I know cause I was chatting with my balance friend while doing these quests).
Also storm spells need less fizzle, one time I tried 4 times with a storm spell, all fizzle!
People who change words to swear like crop, as, etc.
people who think they are soooo great cause the do PvP.
People who constantly ask for help, like maybe KI could make it so you can block someone's messages but not someone eles's.
People who constantly ask for gifted items.
That's just a couple but yeah please do your best to find a solution KI