Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What about 46, 52 & 56?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 08, 2010
I think KI should REALLY make new spells for these lvls. A: it gives you something to look forward to in between school quests B: it would be nicer to have a more variety of spells & C: i have (this may sound odd to some people) a syage of depression in between lvls 42 & 48, and the same with lvl 50 to 58 (THATS 8 AGONIZING LVLS TO THE NEXT SPELL! ). I have to legendaries. One is a life and the other is a storm. The only reason my storm is legendary is because i got ick of people creaming him in pvp. My life is so i can farm bosses quicker and more efficiently. I have a lvl 51 death and i only see one positive in leveling him the rest of they way and that would be he would be good in pvp. I also have a balance but i dont feel like finishing lvling him because you kind of dissaponted me with the new lvl 58 spell (ra) because its just like nova only it doesnt give a weakness to everyone(in my opinion nova is actually better than ra)I can see ra for a finishing move but other than that i see it as a waste of space. Myth. Oh i deleted my myth. I kind of regret it because of the newest spell medusa. Oh please KI make a few minor adjustments to these spells like ra and make it put black mantle on all the opponents.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Ambrose122 wrote:
I think KI should REALLY make new spells for these lvls. A: it gives you something to look forward to in between school quests B: it would be nicer to have a more variety of spells & C: i have (this may sound odd to some people) a syage of depression in between lvls 42 & 48, and the same with lvl 50 to 58 (THATS 8 AGONIZING LVLS TO THE NEXT SPELL! ). I have to legendaries. One is a life and the other is a storm. The only reason my storm is legendary is because i got ick of people creaming him in pvp. My life is so i can farm bosses quicker and more efficiently. I have a lvl 51 death and i only see one positive in leveling him the rest of they way and that would be he would be good in pvp. I also have a balance but i dont feel like finishing lvling him because you kind of dissaponted me with the new lvl 58 spell (ra) because its just like nova only it doesnt give a weakness to everyone(in my opinion nova is actually better than ra)I can see ra for a finishing move but other than that i see it as a waste of space. Myth. Oh i deleted my myth. I kind of regret it because of the newest spell medusa. Oh please KI make a few minor adjustments to these spells like ra and make it put black mantle on all the opponents.

I agree, come check out some of my Spells that could be used in to fill some of those levels in. It's Called "New Spell Ideas" and it's on the first page of this forum.

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturge