Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
hi,
in the sleana comaz video it shows 2 new spells in it But in wizard101 realm realm the spells are not there. where are they? are they coming out soon? are they not real? are they just for the video? just for show? please answer those questions and thank you for reading have fun playing wizard101 :-D
michelle redcatcher lvl 50

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
You guys should make more iPod/iPhone apps, Like the WizardBlox gets boring after your like 10th game, You should make a game like Dueling Diego for it, That would be much more fun :)

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
Instead of getting new missions from your teacher based purely upon what level you are, also check to see if you've access to the area. I was level 30 by the time i could fight nine lifes and i've already gained a level with my pyromancer before i can get to the area with his class mision.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
adult chat: it would be nice to be able to talk normally to another adult. If the only words that were censored were profanity and then censored out everything else for those registered under the age of 18 or has text chat turned off, there wouldn't be a problem of people not seeing what they aren't supposed to.

an item that increases the chances of a rare drop.

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
Harold Argleston wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

You may also know me from the monthly newsletter, where I tell students about books they can read that are appropriate for younger readers, and that resemble areas of Wizard101.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.

My Question or idea is for a crafting table for other school Treasure Cards, For instance my storm cannot find Earthquakes for Carousel and obviously that is a Myth school card, and I can't trade between my own characters here because that would involve having them both on at the same time.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
I think that you should make a myth card simular to bolt for myths and let you by the arena gear even if your not a commander because myths really have it hard trust me i am 504 wins and 607 losses i am a grand myth and 493 private

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Epros123 wrote:
Everyone knows were the transform potions are, well can there be more like wild claw, samoorai, sunbird, and the marleybone civilian's, and ETC. (you could think of some more)

-Matthew SoulHaven Level 50 ICE

P.S Please respond that would be dandy :) :-) :D

well i agree i want to have a krokotillian transformation bottle, because i like the ones that spin there staff around!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

Technically that used to be Sir Reginald Baxby's (the zebra in hunter's clothing that hangs out in all the words) job, but since doing all the quests in Wizard101 brings you to maximum experience, he was retired.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
I had thought of a new spell for each class. Since life has no attack all spell, i kind of made one up. ALL the spells would be 8 pips, so you would need one power pip to cast it.
LIFE:Wild Snap
It would do 300 damage to each player and add a stun.
Balance: Mixed blade
gives balance blade, bladestorm, and spirit/elemental blade ( depends on class) to each person.
Myth: The Flip
Turns everyones shields to traps and everyones traps to shields.( blades not included)
Death: Raise the Tension
Feint and Curse to all opponents.
Haven't got to elementals yet. Tell me what you all think and try to fill in for elemental if ya can...

Later,
Jason 8)

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
Greetings GreandMaster Blaze here i have an idea for Wizard101 I dont know if the Wizard team is working on a new school but in the trip i gone threw here. There should be a combo school something that combies spells.

There is some problems i like to throw out there the lag on hyde park an Scottland yard.

There is an idea for the lvl 60 cap. The armor should have an ability they gives the player a boost in there class our spells the pets hatching should be lowered in the price when you start a new player you should have a default pet something to give ya a boost in the begining

This is just a tought. :D

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I posted an idea awhile ago about a place to trade gold for crowns and then I was reading a bunch of messages and I came across a section called something on the lines of:crowns buy or earn and I was reading on how to post a message on a message board and I figured it out obviously,and so I was going to give you my answer witch is that either way really doesn't matter I mean I'm not a crowns payer I just asked my dad to by the full version for me and he did.So that's how I unlocked everthing.Although I do want crowns even though I think they're a whaste of money.I mean in the crowns shop for those of you who agree with me that they are a whaste of money[witch is probably very few people],that ALL items in the crowns shop should be able to be bought with gold and the items that if you are bying them with gold lower the gold prices.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
My ideas :-) :

- I would like to see a potion brewer added to each city - trekking back to Wizard City every time you cannot/will not use the minigames gets a bit tiresome in the long run. Alternatively, make it easier to refill potion bottles through the minigames at the higher levels.

- Adding some form of placable, exterior wall on which you could hang plagues and the like for houses would be fun. We have a fair amount of wall lamps that would be better suited for outdoor usage than indoor usage, but I haven't yet seen a house with an exterior 'wall'.

- Expanding the ingame tutorial on pets. While it's nice that we can get lots of instructions for the pet derby and the pet training games, it would be nice if pets' talents and ages were expained a bit more.

- Allow customization of a deck's name; or at least adding a nickname as long as it belongs to the same wizard. This would make it a lot easier to juggle multiple different decks, and could be a decent gold sink.

- Let us have a Quests Completed log to track which sidequests we have already done. This is mostly for the purpose of groups, as we don't have to track down whatever NPC offers the quest to find out if we have or have not done it.

- Give us a two-second grace period after selecting a card to play, in which we can change our minds and make a different selection. I don't know how many times I've accidentally clicked the wrong card.

- Add a small symbol next to a person's name to let us know their class. Currently, all we have to go on if a person switches their title are the colours of their clothes - and that is easy to fix with a dye job. This could be disabled in PVP, or be a function that has to be manually turned on; like with the names above people's heads.

- Treasure cards that could allow elemental spells to be transmuted into metaphysical (death, life and myth) and vice versa would be awesome. Undead Ice Wyvern, anyone? I do understand that this would mean a lot of graphical changes. Alternatively, allow metaphysical spells to transmute into other metaphysical ones, like how many of the elemental spells can be changed to other elemental schools.

- Provide each school with a shield that can help protect against balance spells, or at least reduce their damage.

- Allow pets to gain a miniscule amount of experience from battles; such as when their talent(s) or abilities are used in combat. Possibly run a seperate "battle exp" counter that, when full, adds a single point of experience to the pet.

- Let poor Baxby at least greet the player when he's encountered.

- Please increase the spawns of Black Lotus in Mooshu just a bit to ease up on the frustration many crafters run into when they meet this bottleneck.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
If we could have an appearance shop, to change your appearance for crowns, coins, to where we could change our hair color, style, etc... That'd be great... Know we can currently change the color of our robes, etc... But, wouldn't it be great to change your hairstyle instead of creating a whole new character and start from scratch... Also on transform potions, if we could have ones for fairy, etc, that'd be awesome...

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
RedWolff wrote:
whizbrain wrote:
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles

I say yes & no to that. Yes if you have to face that monster on a quest
No if you do not have to do a quest involving that monster. Would help on Dr. Von Katzensteins lab. Tight space i tell ya Tight space.....

It is a tight space but you just have to be careful. Getting dragged gives you a reason to slow down and be careful. You don't have to fight all the bad guys on the streets for quests. They're just put there to make the game harder, and more annoying. I think they've already made too many changes that make the game easier, we don't need another one.

Aaron FireStone lvl 49 Pyromancer
i agree with redWolff

Survivor
Jan 18, 2010
I love this game. I am getting a little tired of repeatedly having to battle up to 5 times to go to the next quest. I know there are side quests but I think introducing more variety would make this already great game awesome. Thanks

Survivor
Jan 18, 2010
Sparkle640 wrote:
Hey I think that you should be able to jump over/on stuff and you should be able to interact with stuff in your house like lieing down in bed instead of putting it on yourself or staring at it. Also in battles I think that on the Pass button there should be a drop down menu that has buttons that say Away From Keyboard, Pass, and that should be where the Flee button is too.
Just an idea.
~Miranda JadeBlossom lvl 44 Life/Fire

PS to all my friends, I will not be on for a while

I agree. It would make it like one of my favorite Nintendo games. By the way the look of this game is just like Zelda.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I think that if you have other wizards, during fights you should be able to summon them for a number of pips. Maybe only do it if your other wizard is a grandmaster, or if you have already passed that part with your other wizard. You should get a deck for every wizard and be able to choose an attack for each wizard, it would be really helpful when your online friends can't help you. It is just a thought, and it can be modified but I think it is a really great idea, because there are a ton of fights that are impossible to do with only one wizard. :D

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
KI should make it able for wizards to in their houses then where there are chairs there would be an icon that says press *X* to sit down on the chair ;)

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
I think you guys should make three new worlds for myth,death, and ice because every other school has one and one of them should be for lower lvl because it is unfair to new people. Example would be Gobblerton for ice. That would be cool

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Harold Argleston wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

You may also know me from the monthly newsletter, where I tell students about books they can read that are appropriate for younger readers, and that resemble areas of Wizard101.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.

Here are my ideas,
1. make a quest with the grandmother raven that was in the beginning with bartleby, we dont know much about her.
2. when the november outfits come out, the pilgrim out fit and the indian headress, make a full indian outfit, i would so buy that.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
heronin wrote:
troybtxn wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.
I agree on that one

I really agree! I just finished MB and I was like, "Thank goodness I'm done with that place!" I hated it. I think I leveled up 5 times just because of accidential battles! If you agree, comment, if they get enough comments of something, they might change it!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Epros123 wrote:
Everyone knows were the transform potions are, well can there be more like wild claw, samoorai, sunbird, and the marleybone civilian's, and ETC. (you could think of some more)

-Matthew SoulHaven Level 50 ICE

P.S Please respond that would be dandy :) :-) :D

and Dragonspyre residents, and School teachers or major non player people

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Trevito64 wrote:
I think in order to test our spells out we should have a PvP section that allows wizards to battle computer golems that only pass. Similar to the quest that Diego walks you through at level six. That way we could test out spell combos without being hindered by the use of wards or steals in practice PvP dueling live players.

That sounds like an AWESOME idea! KI, please add this! They are a genius!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Zeruel85 wrote:
Don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but I think SOMEWHERE in the game, you should be able to fight Ambrose (maybe at the top of Briskbreeze Tower?). He would have 25,000 health and could cast any spells from any school at their normal cost. When (and if) you win, he could say "Good job, young Wizard. I knew you showed great potential" or something like that. Then, as a Drop or a Reward, you would get a new piece of equipment (maybe a Deck or his staff?) for your school only. Maybe you could even get a new spell from him.

Please take this into consideration! I think it would provide a GREAT challenge to fight the Headmaster at sometime in the game. Hey, maybe you could even challenge your Teacher to a duel! Like the battle you fight before entering Dragonspyre...

Thanks!

-Valerian DarkBringer Lvl. 48, Death/Life

awesome idea! i have been thinking about that a lot, but didnt know if i should post it!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
djsnj20 wrote:
I think that hatching should be free. It's always like 60473 gold for me, at a minimum, when I use my stormbeetle! Why do we have to pay? Is it like an electricity bill? And why do you have to be a certain level to learn certain spells? Why can't it be, that you don't have to pay any training points if you're the required level, and if you're not the required level, you can still learn them, just more training points for every five levels you have to level up, but only one point if you're not the required level but you have less than five to go. And can't there always be another quest in a storyline quest when you finish one that the person asks you nright after you finish the quest? And can't all pets come with a card? And why aren't we be able to say numbers?

My in-game characters name is David FireBlade and my level is 23.

ok, first, you cant say numbers because they are afraid you are giving someone your phone number or your address or something in real life. and the rest of that, if everything was that easy, it wouldnt be any fun at all, but i do agree that the price of hatching is WAY too high, and should be lower!!

hope this helps

Rebecca Level 50 Storm/Life