Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
packers19960 on Jun 23, 2010 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
Oh my gosh, YES! I would love for that to happen. It's really bad how you have to just bump into your furniture that's all nicely decorated. You have a couch - what's it for? You can't even sit on it...

-Fallon Redsword,
Level 43 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I know that this would probably be difficult to create, but I have always thought it would be cool to have flying mounts that could actually fly. For example, maybe you could press your space bar and your mount would fly higher, and release it to go lower. This would also allow you to fly off of ledges as a shortcut. Then, you could also have aquatic mounts be able to dive underwater in lakes, and maybe have tunnels that would lead to other lakes in the same area. This would also enable you to price flying or aquatic mount for a higher amount.
Please consider this idea! I would love to see it happen...

Survivor
Mar 30, 2014
packers19960 on Jun 23, 2010 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
I agree! Why have chairs or a bed when you can't sit in one. Plus I think my person is tired of standing. She has been standing for 21 levels!

Emily Deathdust

Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 30, 2014
This is my 2nd post but this is my idea: separate energy for gardening fishing and pet energy!

I garden first and that takes up energy then I want to fish and sell my fish but I also need to get my pet to adult! And I only get 1 energy in 10 minutes! We need separate energy!

Emily Deathdust

Necromancer

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Siriusblack113 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
I agree! Why have chairs or a bed when you can't sit in one. Plus I think my person is tired of standing. She has been standing for 21 levels!

Emily Deathdust

Necromancer
Sitting on chairs would be nice but I highly doubt they would let you lay down on a bed EVER.

Tara

Survivor
Aug 06, 2014
I think when you enter a new area Ex: Olde Town to FireCat Alley you should be able to have time to get to a sidewalk before you get attacked just a idea

Survivor
May 08, 2014
When Wizard101 goes down for maintenance or updates, is it possible to leave Grub Guardian up and Live? The rewards can be handled in que until the update/maintenance completes.
You guys consistently are offline at my peak hours and I would love to still do something with my time that is game related besides reading these message boards waiting for the maintenance to finish.
Thank you in advance for reading.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Adam RedFlame on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
I think when you enter a new area Ex: Olde Town to FireCat Alley you should be able to have time to get to a sidewalk before you get attacked just a idea
There is plenty of time if you don't take off running the second you cross over into the next street. There is a safe area right by the tunnel into/out of every single street in every world.
the game does not need to be changed.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
monsterconster101 on Jun 16, 2010 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only
I agree

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Epros123 on Jun 30, 2010 wrote:
Everyone knows were the transform potions are, well can there be more like wild claw, samoorai, sunbird, and the marleybone civilian's, and ETC. (you could think of some more)

-Matthew SoulHaven Level 50 ICE

P.S Please respond that would be dandy :) :-) :D

What if they had transforming potions that transform you into a secrete boss...

Sincerely
Andrew Goldenhunter lv 39

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
shipleyv wrote:
We REALLY need a way to report bad activity by multiple payers who you can not ID since they have the friend feature blocked. Yesterday, several of us were having to battle the Gurtok Demon for 3 hours because some kids using the character names Ethan Shadowhubter and Robert Deathcaster decided they owned the realm (Unicorn) and that we needed to all go elsewhere. So, they got on the battle and began to heal the demon etc. If we had some sort of live monitor who can be alerted to a realm and area to see whats happening, it would be better. What makes it worse, the kids reported the rest of us as having broke the rules and we got the warning window...NOT FAIR! A simple alert button in the corner, near the compas would alert a monitor to check in that spot/area.
I hate people like that

Why do they even do that?

Sincerely

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Andrew Goldenhunter wrote:
I hate people like that

Why do they even do that?

Sincerely
An option to alert an online monitor would be beneficial in the cases of an individual who is actually being harassed with profound language or actions.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2014
I think there should be something/someone in the bazaar in wizard city where you can go and sell your crown items for actual crowns instead of gold. Of course make the crown prices small so you don't have people just dungeon spamming so you actually have to put in some effort for it

Blaze DragonBane
Level 23 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 19, 2014
I think there should be a person in Ravenwood where you can get your training points back at the price of your spells. Except it should decrease so let's say if I trained into storm and got stormzilla but then got my training points back it would take away stormzilla first then so on and so forth.

Blaze DragonBane
Level 23 Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Fallon Redsword on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
Oh my gosh, YES! I would love for that to happen. It's really bad how you have to just bump into your furniture that's all nicely decorated. You have a couch - what's it for? You can't even sit on it...

-Fallon Redsword,
Level 43 Pyromancer
It would be cool to sit on our furniture.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Siriusblack113 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
This is my 2nd post but this is my idea: separate energy for gardening fishing and pet energy!

I garden first and that takes up energy then I want to fish and sell my fish but I also need to get my pet to adult! And I only get 1 energy in 10 minutes! We need separate energy!

Emily Deathdust

Necromancer
I agreee, I am huge gardener and pet raiser, so it would so benefit to have more energy then those blue mana vials. Like Emily, I would like to have the option of separating the fishing vials from plant/pet mana.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
I originally posted a question about this in the pet section, my mistake if it's the wrong place. I've been hatching a lot lately and one thing that adds to my confusion is that I can not visibly see what talents transfer onto a mix pet. So my idea is that we have visibility of the pet pools but only highlight the one's that truly manifest. I have tons of files on my hatches but even then I'm not really sure what a pet has and I don't really see the benefit in not knowing what takes in a pool. Is there some reason it' such a guessing game? Could this idea actually get implemented? Is it a good idea?

Survivor
Sep 04, 2012
Epros123 on Jun 30, 2010 wrote:
Everyone knows were the transform potions are, well can there be more like wild claw, samoorai, sunbird, and the marleybone civilian's, and ETC. (you could think of some more)

-Matthew SoulHaven Level 50 ICE

P.S Please respond that would be dandy :) :-) :D

idk how to post on dorms so ya anyway a idea i have is know how we can trade treasure cards why not crafting material like fossils and stuff

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
I think it would be cool if we could get mailboxes. Only your friends can send you things. I am only thinking of this cause I know when my friends go offline I always need to tell them something but I don't want to forget. It is just a thought.

Alexander EarthBlood, level 38 wizard

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
monsterconster101 on Jun 16, 2010 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only
Yeah that would totally be AWESOME! I want to be a pet collecter but I can't afford all these crowns! I am a member too! I But yeah that would be awesome! Totally agree with you

Erica Angelshard
Level 16 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
TheGPM on Sep 30, 2014 wrote:
Yeah that would totally be AWESOME! I want to be a pet collecter but I can't afford all these crowns! I am a member too! I But yeah that would be awesome! Totally agree with you

Erica Angelshard
Level 16 Pyromancer
I would understand the reason for the but the major reason this most likely won't happen is because non-members don't buy crowns/memberships. Mostly because they can't afford it or they don't want to.

Alexander EarthBlood
Level 40 Life

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
Maybe our wizards can craft food for temporary buffs or wacky transformations! I also think that interactive
furniture will be nice, like sitting on the couch, opening gits friends send you (like how you open a present on
christmas). Having a mailbox to send out ravenswood news, so we can read the news in game. Books we

can actually read. Like we go to the library and get a book from the hidden archives we're blocked from.
Maybe even add in the Cloak Of Invicibility (Commander Robe) for no stats in the Crowns shop?

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
I'm working on the Five B.O.X.E.S quest and listening to the music. I would love it if we could get a musical scroll with the Professor's Theme. Kudos to your composer. It is actually reminiscent of the Dr. Who theme as it should be. Would love to have this playing at my (hopefully crafted soon) Celestial Observatory. Taryn Dreamsinger ~ Promethean Diviner

Survivor
Nov 29, 2012
I have been using the newly revamped crown shop and overall it is pretty good. I have the following suggestions:

1. Elixirs that I use the most should be "For Your Wizard"
2. Henchmen I use the most should be "For Your Wizard"
3. Make it possible to sort henchmen by school.

This would make it more user friendly when trying to make purchases during battles.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
johnjohnhawk5 on Jun 11, 2010 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
I had to flee in a battle 3 battles away from finishing a rlly hard tower cause i got pulled into one with 2 health. Totally know how you feel.I sooo agree.

Jadesonga