Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
I had two cool ideas. The first one is that the next maniac who tries to takeover or destroy the spiral should be something other than a death wizard. Morganthe and Malistaire are both death so why not a fire or storm maniac. The other one is prisms for balance students. We have the elemental side and the spirit side so why not give prisms that work like spectral blast. One prism randomly turns balance damage into fire, ice, or storm damage and the other will randomly turn balance damage into life, death, or myth damage. All other schools have a prism and it is a little hard for balance students against other balance enemys. Yes we do have hydra, chimera and spectral blast, but some balance students don't use those, they like doing actual balance damage. I just think these ideas are worth considering. Thx

Caleb RavenDust Level 52

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Hey Mr.Harold,

I previously wrote this which was about 4 days ago, I'm not sure why it has been voided or deleted because I followed all the rules of these boards when writing it. But anyways, I wrote about maybe adding more to the minigames, something to attract a lot more players since it is always the most vacant place in the spiral. I was thinking small amounts of crowns for a lot of points? I see that there are tournaments on the wizard central thing (which I tried but I dont know how to link my wizard to the website) that offer crown rewards, but are usually infested with pro warlords and people who don't actually need the crowns...
So how about it? Any thoughts?
By small amounts of crowns by the way, I mean starting at 5 or something low. Also, I understand that this may sound a little cheap of me, so I will also include a limitation to the gameplay, the minigame can cost energy!
Please KI, read this, I would like to have this be a new feature in the game, I am sure many other people would too. All I ask, is for a reply, and depending on the reply, actions! Thanks!

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Dear wizards 101,
I used to play Disney Pixie Hollow I used to be a fairy and I see that you can change into one for an
our can you please change it to be a permament dark fairy please.
Your Friend,
Isabella

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
packers19960 on Jun 23, 2010 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
i admit that would be pretty cool but it would be a lot of work for the animation but on the other hand pretty good idea

conner titan blade level 34 and lovein it

Survivor
Aug 15, 2013
Hi, I’ve got a few ideas for the game that you might want to look into. I’m happy to see that your trying to improve the game with things like team up and now I see you have started stacking multipliable items on the tool bar. But have you thought about or are you working on:

1) --removed by Professor Greyrose - please re-read the Code of Conduct at https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/codeOfConduct/game

2) Another item to think about is to allow the player to use crowns to level their pet and to pick the abilities. Yes, I know... A lot of this is to keep the player in the game for as long as possible, and I know that not all players can spend crowns like water.... (LOL) but for me and I’m sure tons of other players, having the ability to just pick the pets abilities and or skins would so much be better instead of having hundred's of the same pet because of the random ability curse.

3) I know this one will take a lot of work and time. But with the new content coming out, Someone should go back to the old content and fix the drop rate on the rare drop quests, get rid of some of the more annoying quests, like Ms. Doolittle in Marlybone with the policemen's ball. Most long time players know which quests are side quests and don’t even bother doing them. If you do do them, your over level for the next zone, gear drops are under level, it’s just not worth it. There is content in this game to keep the player in the game longer, I understand the reasoning behind this. But truthfully a lot of players are skipping this content because it’s annoying and not needed.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2013
Since this is a limited space, I will con't with this part 2.

4) The Loremaster, OMG that place needs to be controlled to correct level only, I've seen as low as level seven toons in there just because they can port in on their friends and then run in. This has to be fixed.

5) The Camera angle in fights, action cut scenes for spells and even while moving from place to place needs to be fixed. My God, I can't see at times because part of the building is in the way, a spell picture graphic is in the way or for heaven sake the camera angle is wrong and you can't see the damage you do. Being able to rotate the camera around your toon is nice, but to have it fixed two feet behind your toon is really for the birds, alow us to move it farther back so we can see.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
I think it should be a 4 person mount the mount can be a flying car that would be so cool ki do you think we can get that i talk to allot of poeple about it they said it can help with questing with friends alllot of people like to qui quest together so it would help and be cool to see.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
ethasn on Aug 19, 2010 wrote:
i think it would be cool to have school mounts. like a polar bear for ice, a skelatal hors for death you know? ithink it would be cool. Thank You Valerian lionheart for the ideas :D
yes that would be great

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
heronin wrote:
i just posted practically the same thing before i saw this
Happens to me a lot

BrianDeathCoin Level 74

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
Ok so I have been thinking for a while on the idea of having a new 101 game. We have wizards and pirates but what about people like me that have just been looking for a new 101 topic to play on? And its not just me saying this a lot of others are as well. I for one would love to have a new and and would bye membership! It could be like the 3 101 games that Kingsisle is known for! Plea please please think about doing this. I know it is a ton of work but it would pay off!

Survivor
May 13, 2010
I like the way this game is and dont really have any idea's to change it, farming rare loot is alright even though it can take week or a month but making the loot easy to get is just silly. I do have an idea though, We have many schools to choose from ice, fire, storm, myth, life, death, and balance but making 2 or 3 more schools would be so nice. I remember when celestia was coming out and the new star, moon, and sun spells i was so excited to make a new character to play and lvl it from scratch but little did i know it was just a like a secondary school that you dont need a character to get all those new spells and i was disappointed. Making a new school would be so awesome new spells you never seen to discover, new pvp, and just more options. Instead of increasing lvl why not make all new school to play. It would be nice to add few more spaces for wizards since right now we can't even have all the schools and with new ones if they come out we will definitely need more space. Some examples of schools would be: water, air, dark, light, earth and there is many possibilities or make the exsisting schools like sun, moon, star, and shadow an own school. please make a new schools it would make me start a new wizard all over again and i know i wont stop till i learned all of its new spells and i would learn them my self

Wolf silverblade

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
I was curious if there was a clothing item like a kimono for level 15 and up, been trying to find something, the closest I've gotten was Ronin's clothing items

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
troybtxn on Jun 21, 2010 wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.
Exactly! Marleybone is terrible! I always get sucked into battles because we are on roofs! I thought Krokotopia was my least favorite world but Marleybone is bad.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2013
johnjohnhawk5 on Jun 11, 2010 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
I was just thinking about an idea like that a few days ago I love the idea of having some kind of question where is asks if you would like to join the battle. You can click yes or no and if you click no, you can have a quick amount of time where you can't get sucked into a battle, like after you fight someone and win, you are transparent so you can't fight anyone. This would help a lot if you are going to fight a boss master, but you accidentally get sucked into a battle beforehand. There could also be abutton that says, "Never show me this again" and that means that you would not like the question to pop up and you automatically get sucked into a battle without the question.

Isabella

Survivor
Dec 24, 2013
Maybe you could add more clothing options that you could buy at the store. Maybe a few for an actual price. These priced ones could have stronger cards to go with it, you get more mana and maybe even level up faster! This would help you get more money for the game, and let the kids on the website get better outfits! Sure it might cost money, but it could also cost crowns! If you are a member, it could cost crowns, and if you aren't a member, it cold cost maybe $5.00 or something. Same thing with the pets and rides. I hope you take my idea into consideration and make it happen!

Isabella

Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
For Balance, fighting against another balance enemy is pretty hard at my level. You should make a Rainbow Prism that converts a balance spell into a random type. I also think it would be pretty cool if you could make a Shadow School in Nightside. It would add more meaning to Nightside. And only players level 90+ could enter. Well, those are my ideas... (By the way, maybe you can make Shadow School enimies if that already hasn't happened)
-Sean Shadowrider Lvl 85

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
hi i was watching a regular pvp match and i think it would be nice if there were more arena stages but like especial ones like for your own school you can fight in each of them like you would normally do but for example like an ice arena with cool icy looking stage a fiery arena with fiery looking that would be very nice and those are my thoughts for now thanks

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
I think wiz101 should bring new pets like pigswick area and grizzleheim but you can buy it with gold

Survivor
Feb 20, 2013
johnjohnhawk5 on Jun 11, 2010 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
same idea it really suck when you get sucked into a battle and you don't want to and i think non members should get to choose 1 mount when they start because it is really hard to get around places and catch up to your friends and plus maybe each player for 1 day only should get to pick out a pack like the hoard of the hydra(i really want it) so they could get some good stuff or a membership

David irongem

life wizard/sun school wizard

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
hi i was thinking cause i been questing and pvp most of the time and i realize it would be very nice to update the defeat animation like instead of moving its head around it could be something else like it gets down on its knees or something like that or if possible multiple animations and they are randomly picked i think that would be a great change thanks.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
An idea I had was for school pets. Perhaps the Lunar Protectors and Astral Protectors and a mini Mythraya? Maybe they could be put on the Crown Shop for like 6,000 each? They could all have a may-cast spell that was like the basic wand spells, like a spell that hits for 100-130 damage, a spell that hits for 100-125 damage, and a spell that hits for 100-135 damage.
A pet talent layout idea for the pet that I thought of is down below.
*Rare
*Uncommon
*Rare
*Ultra-rare
*Rare
*Rare
*Ultra-rare
*Epic
If anybody has any suggestions for talents to fill these spaces let me know. I'm excited to see what people think of this idea.
(Also, while we're on the subject of schools, maybe there could be like school-exclusive Permanent mounts that are quest rewards from school quests assigned by your teacher? Just a thought.)

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
OranSunleaf on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
An idea I had was for school pets. Perhaps the Lunar Protectors and Astral Protectors and a mini Mythraya? Maybe they could be put on the Crown Shop for like 6,000 each? They could all have a may-cast spell that was like the basic wand spells, like a spell that hits for 100-130 damage, a spell that hits for 100-125 damage, and a spell that hits for 100-135 damage.
A pet talent layout idea for the pet that I thought of is down below.
*Rare
*Uncommon
*Rare
*Ultra-rare
*Rare
*Rare
*Ultra-rare
*Epic
If anybody has any suggestions for talents to fill these spaces let me know. I'm excited to see what people think of this idea.
(Also, while we're on the subject of schools, maybe there could be like school-exclusive Permanent mounts that are quest rewards from school quests assigned by your teacher? Just a thought.)
I do like the idea of a school only mount.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2013
A new pet idea is paying double the amount of gold originally payed to view pet egg, pet hatch time ,possible pet spell, talents(not showing just saying common etc.)and pedigree. But if this system is abused or used too many times it can be more than double coins and sometimes even double pet timer.

Level 46 Blaze Dragonrider

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
I say before they add a new world after khrysalis lets first add some more updates or improvement first. for example they added the ability to fish,so lets keep it up. now that they added fishing i now wonder what are they gunna add maybe something like animals wondering around like they can wonder around in some parts of mooshu and eat the grass or hay. But the point is lets add more updates and improvements to the game like they did with the fishing before the add a new world after khrysalis.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
I think our houses shouldn't have limits to how many people could be there or how many items in there, we should be able to have as many as people and things in our houses as we want