Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
packers19960 on Jun 23, 2010 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
Only if it could be fixed so only one person at a time could sit down. Kids game and all that.
Mattie1010

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
monsterconster101 on Jun 16, 2010 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only
If KingsIsle's budget could stay in the black, great idea.
mattie 1010

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
heronin on Jun 24, 2010 wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D
I love the things that are interactive. My wish is for a trampoline.
mattie1010

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
shipleyv wrote:
I agree, or at the very least, paid members should get a substantial discount or a way to convert gold to crowns. I was also thinking, that there could be a series of quests, like the zeke ones, where if you succeed, you get 1 month free membership OR 1000 crowns which would be a major incintive for all players to play more to get the free month.
I would like to see each of us, family members on a parent account included, get at least 30,000 crowns on our yearly anniversary of playing the game.
Sometimes when they give us a free gift it is almost an insult it is so cheep.
And what is up with all the junk in the packs. I pay real money for stuff I can get in the bazaar for small amounts of gold. For the most part I have quit buying them. I do love the christmas pack, the stats on the cloths are great.
Some people got 30,000 crown, I was told it was for being the first few to finish the new land. Not fair, the first ones through that I know personally don't do all the quests. Just the ones they have too.
mattie1010.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
shipleyv wrote:
We REALLY need a way to report bad activity by multiple payers who you can not ID since they have the friend feature blocked. Yesterday, several of us were having to battle the Gurtok Demon for 3 hours because some kids using the character names Ethan Shadowhubter and Robert Deathcaster decided they owned the realm (Unicorn) and that we needed to all go elsewhere. So, they got on the battle and began to heal the demon etc. If we had some sort of live monitor who can be alerted to a realm and area to see whats happening, it would be better. What makes it worse, the kids reported the rest of us as having broke the rules and we got the warning window...NOT FAIR! A simple alert button in the corner, near the compas would alert a monitor to check in that spot/area.
Oh please, this is a great idea!
mattie1010

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
inowhatilik on Jul 3, 2010 wrote:
I would love to see the characters make different gestures that are not chosen from emotes. It gets boring to see them just stand there and do a little arm gesture when they talk. It would be great if each school or each person created could choose a little more personality for their character. Like taking off their hat, or moving their legs, some kind of hand gesture, wiping off the clothes, checking the wand, and so forth. If you could choose a particular personality, then your character would be assigned particular gestures other than the ones used in EMOTES, which also are not enough.

More choices of comments need to be added to mute players. Like if someone as you to help them. A reply of "give me a few minutes" would be good. Also, some to the corny things like "we can do this" is so old. Update the choices there.

It would be nice to have a taylor for clothing at each level, like the lady Gloria Krendall I think outside the bazaar that sends you on the quest for items to make a suit of clothes for you, which sucks also. Those clothes are already outdated and not advanced enough by the time you get the quest to do it.

Give us some new house choices. They have all been chosen again and again. Cant we get some different kind for each world.

It would be nice to see a new type to animal to ride. Like a mini elephant that you can choose a color for. Also a krock pulling a mini chariot would be soooooooooooo cool! Or an old model motorcycle with a side car for your pet for Marleybone since you have the old model car there. Get rid of some of the brooms, they are old news.

Hey! I love my broom! Best smooth ride and not so big as to get me caught when I am trying to sneek by someone. I think there is one or maybe two mounts I don't have, they make great drops, I love them but when it is time to fight I am on the broom with little sparkles shooting out behind me. lol
mattie1010

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
shipleyv wrote:
I agree, but I would also like to take it a step further. I have made many great friends, but it is difficult at best to meet them online when I use another of my characters. It would be GREAT if we had a new option to select for friends that would add that friend to ALL our characters at once.
Yes, great idea!

Survivor
Apr 24, 2013
i think it would be cool if you could craft your own pet (apperance, talents) for a cost of course if there wasn't one everyone would have amazing pets. It would also it would be cool if you could choose your pets talent it unlocks instead of getting a random one sometimes you luck out and get the one you wanted but its annoying when you go through a lot of work to level your pet up and get a lame talent like those ones that boost your pets max strength or another attribute. Hope you make this change kingsisle Please!!!!!!.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
I would like to suggest a Wizard of Oz world, where flying monkeys, witches both good and evil. Dorthey- can be the spell queen . Scarecrow can be a boss that gives health . Lion can be boss that gives mana, gold and weapons. Toto can be a mount boss that gives away temporary mounts, but if battled 20 or more times be perment. Tinman can be a boss that gives hats, uniforms and shoes. All the world be green, pink and yellow. A field of sleepy hollows can be plant seeds. oh yes Oz, the most powerful wizard can be under taken only by all seven wizards working together. No henchmen,pets, or other creatures can affect him. He has all powers, and can use black magic to 50%. His health 35000, his face egg shaped. He gives weapons, health mana and the ablity to fly without wings. His power pips start at fourteen. Your power pips start at ten.

We get more advanced spells from dorthy : All wizards get 6 pips.

Survivor
May 10, 2013
monsterconster101 on Jun 16, 2010 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only
This is a great idea. That would make the game so much more enjoyable.

Survivor
May 10, 2013
I think they should have some giveaways or specials, Like if you are above a certain level and you enter this code then you get to pick a pet.(within reason) That would be fun to put a twist on the game. I also think they should make it so you can buy more pets instead of having to farm for hours or using crowns. A lot of people can't use crowns and would appreciate to be able to spend gold, even if it is a lot of gold.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
SuperSorcerer124 on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
i think it would be cool if you could craft your own pet (apperance, talents) for a cost of course if there wasn't one everyone would have amazing pets. It would also it would be cool if you could choose your pets talent it unlocks instead of getting a random one sometimes you luck out and get the one you wanted but its annoying when you go through a lot of work to level your pet up and get a lame talent like those ones that boost your pets max strength or another attribute. Hope you make this change kingsisle Please!!!!!!.
LOL crafting pets is weird, you need every reagent not discovered in the game. But you can craft a trojan horse.

Ice can be strong

Tarlac SeaSpear lvl 46 or 45

Survivor
May 16, 2010
johnjohnhawk5 on Jun 11, 2010 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
I agree. You should also be able to pick which enemies to fight in a battle, and be able to look at their health so you have time to set up your deck.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
It would help if the experience to level up a pet was less. I spend days just leveling my pet to ancient. (without mega snacks)

Survivor
May 16, 2010
Marioeagle506 on Jun 20, 2010 wrote:
I think they should make wisps that fill up your pet energy because when it says it refills it give one energy at a time!
I agree. But there should only be wisps about as common as mana wisps in the haunted cave and they should give a maximum of 10 energy each or it would take away the challenge of gardening and pet training.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
Trevito64 on Jul 7, 2010 wrote:
I think in order to test our spells out we should have a PvP section that allows wizards to battle computer golems that only pass. Similar to the quest that Diego walks you through at level six. That way we could test out spell combos without being hindered by the use of wards or steals in practice PvP dueling live players.
This would be cool, but i would not want to be able to use this to get the "One in a Million" badge. It would make it to easy and kinda take the fun out of it.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
I am a pet collector and I pretty much spend my time on wizard101 pet farming. Some bosses I have beaten over 200 times and not gotten what i was looking for. It would be great if the drop chance for pets was greater.
These are the pets I have gotten from drops:
Sea Dragon from Ptolemos in Trial of the Spheres (72 pedigree)
Life Troll from Krokopatra in Temple of Storms (36 pedigree)
storm cat from Herkir in Mirkholm Keep (52 pedigree)
Lifebat from Grettir in Winterdeep warren (43 pedigree)
Stormbat from Wavebringer in Shiritaki Temple (30 pedigree)
Firebat from Gurtok Barrier Demon in Ravenscar (38 pedigree)
Ninja pig (31), Brown Spider (31) and Jade Oni(53 pedigree) from last boss in Pagoda Gauntlet
Icebat (35) and frost beetle (36) from Winterbane hall
Midnight Sprite from Lord Nightshade in Haunted Cave (34)
Sprite from Prince Alicane Swiftarrow in Firecat Alley (35)
Blue Ghost from General Akilles in Cyclops Lane (38)
Frog from Jacques the Scratcher in Knight's Court (31)
Myth Sprite from Rattlebones in Unicorn Way (31)

Survivor
May 16, 2010
It would be great if you could jump up onto small ledges and platforms instead of walking all the way around and up the stairs.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
It would be cool if there was a Von's monster pet before the avenging fossil pet just because it came first.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
Cori ShadowDust on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
I thought I would share some more improvements for Wizard101!:

1) There should be more Chat options if you are not approved for Open Chat. I have too much to list so I'll just choose one of the new Chat options I want to be included :P Here it is: " I don't want to fight ". Yes I know... its weird but some people need it!

2) Pets should cost cheaper if you have to buy the pets using crowns!

3) Someone said that we can choose a side: Good or Evil. I totally agree! Like... imagine if you were on Malistaire's side... you would be defeating HeadMaster Ambrose and even maybe lead monsters in fights!

4) Umm.... I got another school in mind :P Since Shadow Magic came out, I've been so excited! One new school that is optional for you KingsIsle to add on is: Universal/Planet Magic! I know sounds odd... but hey! I love discovering the universe! To start off with some spells:

Spell 1: Starry
How much pips you need: 1
What does it do?: Summons a star - does 85 - 130 damage!
What level you have to be to get this spell: 1

Spell 2: Moon tension
How much pips you need: 2
What does it do?: Summon Earth's moon - deals 165 - 210 damage
What level you have to be to get this spell: 5

Spell 3: Sun dawn
How much pips you need: 3
What does it do?: Summon the sun - deals 275 - 345 damage
What level you have to be to get this spell: 10

Spell 4: Planet Strike
How much pips you need: 4
What does it do?: Summons all planets - does 365 - 420 damage and a quarter of the damage is how much you get healed.
What level you have to be to gain this spell?: 16

Spell 5: Milky Way
How much pips you need: 4
What does it do?: Summons the Milky Way - does 30 - 400 damage to all enemies
What level you have to be to gain this spell: 22

You guys can decide about if you need to complete a quest to gain these spells! I hope you like it!

Thanks for reading! How you consider them!

Cori Shadowdust
Great idea! It would be cool if you could consider spells all the way to rank ten and have it as an option for your wizard just like all the other schools when making your character. New enemies with this school would be cool too. And then, Balance would have an opposite! Prisms should be introduced to balance school with this idea.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
I think it would make the game more interesting if a couple more schools were introduced as main schools. And also new side schools that come after shadow magic.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
It would also be nice if you had had enough room for a wizard of each school. This goes along with any new main schools coming.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
I would like it if there could be packs of cards (real life tc) and be able to use them as a card game. If there was a code on a card and you could use it to give your wizard the spell in the pack that would be awesome.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
It would save my family a lot of money if the prices for a membership could be lowered slightly, and it would be the price it is now if you had a membership for both wizard101 and pirate101.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
I think it would be better if you could unenchant a spell. Right click to unenchant and right click again to discard. I have many times enchanted the wrong spell and want to change it to a different one.