Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Courtney dragongem on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
I wanted to have a alicorn mount as well! Um do u happen to watch mlp

cheers!
Courtney dragon gem level 64 Wizard

- every flame must burn out but the eternal flame of love never dies
I have heard of MLP and I know some of the characters :P But no :P Oh and add me! My wizard name is below!

Cori ShadowDust

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I have another suggestion if you don't mind... can we have an updated drop list of clothing, weapons, crowns, and pets? Please? I know its a lot to offer, but I always wanted the Senator's Radiant clothing for fire wizards. I keep defeating fire bosses I know but I end up with nothing, even though I defeat them 10 times and they are like Rank 11 :P Please help!

Cori ShadowDust

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Cori ShadowDust on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
I have another suggestion if you don't mind... can we have an updated drop list of clothing, weapons, crowns, and pets? Please? I know its a lot to offer, but I always wanted the Senator's Radiant clothing for fire wizards. I keep defeating fire bosses I know but I end up with nothing, even though I defeat them 10 times and they are like Rank 11 :P Please help!

Cori ShadowDust
Have you tried to find info on any of the fansites? Here is a link to one of them in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Senator%27s_Radiant_Laurel

That fansite has just about everything you need to know about the game.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
AluraMist2 on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Have you tried to find info on any of the fansites? Here is a link to one of them in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Senator%27s_Radiant_Laurel

That fansite has just about everything you need to know about the game.
Thank you so much! Its a big help! Now I'm a true fire wizard On my way to Mount Olympus!

Cori Shadowdust

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
Cori ShadowDust on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
I have heard of MLP and I know some of the characters :P But no :P Oh and add me! My wizard name is below!

Cori ShadowDust
I'd love to!

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
it would be awesome if you could choose if you were a evil wizard or a good wizard [i'd be a evil one mainly because bad guys are always so much cooler ]

dustin skull thorn lvl 15

Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
i wish their was a way to properley stop cchain stunning, serious pvp advantage.

colin spiritdust lvl 79

Survivor
Dec 29, 2013
I just think this might help the famous kingisle get more customers but I think ten years is a little harsh I mean we don't even now if kingsisle will have wizard101 in ten years like I think one year is perfectly fair maybe even a year and some months is OK too also I think that the mask dusty shadowcloud has should be able for males in that shape as well as it is quite adorable also for ALL clothing you should be able to choose if you want it to be in girl form or boy form just to make things seem fairer
Katie frost

Survivor
Dec 29, 2013
dustin skullthorn on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
it would be awesome if you could choose if you were a evil wizard or a good wizard [i'd be a evil one mainly because bad guys are always so much cooler ]

dustin skull thorn lvl 15
I think that after you reach level ten(or twenty) you should be able to become evil but great idea
Katie frost

Survivor
Dec 27, 2013
Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
I think it would be awesome to be able to rearrange your tasks in your book. My level 5 character has 16 tasks already, and my level 33 even more! I spend several minutes searching through my book to see what I can do in the area, and it would be awesome if you could, or if they were sorted automatic, by world or something.
-Lauren Drangontail

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
wouldn't it be cool and awesome if you could have a disco house if KI added it i would absolutely buy and it would be even cooler if you could like a line up of disco like
Shake Your Booty by K. C. and The Sunshine Band
Boogies Shoes also by K.C. and The Sunshine Band
Staying Alive by the bee gees
and any other disco songs and you could buy them in music scroll shop or bazaar

Dustin skull thorn lvl 16 and a 1/2 /

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
monsterconster101 on Jun 16, 2010 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only
totally and completely agree ^^ but lets face it that probably wont happen

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Crowns. I was thinking that if you have bought a membership, you should get a monthly allowance. For example, monthly paying members get 2500 cpm (crowns per month,) half-annual paying members get 2750 cpm, and annual paying members get 3000 cpm. I would really love an ambassadors' opinion on this idea.

Actions. I really think that if you could walk, run, sit, ext. that would be really cool. And by running, you would double tap and hold the "forward" or "w" key, for sitting you could hit the "T" key (only if any type of seat is behind you,) and walking by just pressing and holding the "forward" or "w" key once. And adding onto the running, you could maybe have a certain amount of time period you could run, in a measuring bar below the XP bar, and when it runs out you could, A) buy something like food and eat it to restore the bar, or B) wait about 5 minutes for the whole bar to fill up again.

Points of View. A short idea, but I would love for it to happen. I like if you could change the point of view you play in. Let say someone wanted to look out of their character's eyes, they could press the "Z" key and it would change from seeing the back of the character, like usual, you wouldn't actually see your character, and the view would be lower and pointed more forward. But let's say you get in a battle, your POV would change back to seeing the back of your character like it is now, but return to your characters' sight once the battle's over.

Where Do I Put My Idea? I just got overcome with an idea for a world. I don't have enough room to type it here though. Where would I type my idea? On another post on the message board or email someone who works at KingsIsle? I would put in a WHOLE LOT of details. You have no idea.

I would really like answers and replies to these things I just typed.

Leesha Sun, Fire Wizard, Level 47

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
People that have subscriptions should be allowed to purchase items in the shop, with coins or at a reduced amount. Pet snacks seem to be over priced at 5 dollars a pack. Some stuff is just to costly.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Why can't our characters have dialogue when we talk to people for our quests? We can either say a positive thing, a negative thing, or something silly! It would make the game much more interesting and would make it very cool to see the end results of your quest once you speak!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
K
My idea is that you should have more actions your player could do. Crouching, sitting, rolling somersaulting and others. I think it would add a lot to the game and be interesting. Im not sure how it would work with mounts though........
Seth lotus 45

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
i think it would be really cool if everytime you leveled up or got a new spell or even certain battles or quests would have the reward for a few crowns, i know a few people who are free players that would love that idea & i'm sure even some of the regular & crown players would to. i really do hope you take this as a good suggestion & add it cause i see a LOT of people in wizard city central all the time begging for gifts of stuff, i think if they could earn the crowns themselves it would help lessen some of the begging & the lag

Survivor
Feb 12, 2014
packers19960 on Jun 23, 2010 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
I agree on this one because i find myself trying to jump over fences too. lol.

Signed by:
Jenna DeathTamer

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
I think that they should make a world based of the show supernatural.
This is because it would be cool to talk to Cas Dean and Sam.
I mean helping kill the devil!
Plus seeing Zekul and such other things from supernatural would be amazing. Plz do this idea! Kaitlyn EarthBlossom

Survivor
Oct 08, 2013
Alright first off I am completely serious about this idea. How about making a rent-a-pet option in the crown's shop? Where you can choose from a list of pets pick one, then choose from a list of talents to give it. You could charge by the amount of talents you want to give your pet, how rare the pet is, and how rare the talents are that you give your pet. I think a reasonable timer would be a week. When I first thought of it I thought 5$ would be a reasonable price for the whole package, but after thinking about it people might not need all five talents or whatever the case. So having it priced on rarity of the pet and talents they are wanting would make this more reasonable. I really like this idea and I think it would bring in HUGE amounts of revenue for you guys. I like W101 and I think this would be a big help for you guys, maybe even more than snack packs? I've always wanted to be part of a design team, so I think it's really cool that you guys listen to what people say and consider it. I really hope you consider mine!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
I don't know if someone has already mentioned this or not, but I think Wizard101 should come out with stuffed animals of the pets in the game. Give them some kind of code to be redeemed in the game. I know a few people that already said they would buy them, including myself...

Survivor
Jul 29, 2013
I think that the lady who stitches clothing (forgot her name) next to prospector zeak (or whatever his name is) should have this thing called merge and you can merge the stats of different clothing. It would be very helpful.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
to kigsisle entertainment

I think that it would be awesome if kingsisle made a game where you could choose what you were. You could be a pirate or a wizard or a cyborg or anything else you want to be.This would different because you wouldn't have to be a wizard only or a pirate only. they could primary schools and secondary schools. The primary schools would be main things like pirate and wizards. The secondary schools would be smaller thing like death wizards and pirate sharpshooters. there would be three worlds a pirate world, a wizard world, a cyborg world. these are my opinions about a new game for kingsisle

gabriel silverider

Survivor
Aug 13, 2013
I believe there should be more houses available to buy with out subscription or crowns i also think there should be more pets you can buy in wizard city. it would also be very cool if we could room or share a house with someone of our choice i personally would love that because i have so much space in my house and want to share it. another thing i think would be pretty cool is if we could trade each other supplies and money or stuff like pets, regredients, clothing ect.
~ Hayley Rainbowfist