Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
kwikkar on Feb 26, 2011 wrote:
the menu chat should include some phrases like

"sorry i need more gold"

"sorry i have to wait"

"sorry i already hatched"

"sorry i promised someone else"

"sorry my pet is not adult"

because it is hard to tell menu chat people why i cant hatch and there is no exact phrase so i feel bad that they think its just because they are menu chat or their pet is lame or something. please add these phrases to menu chat and also if you can put a list on menu chat saying
"the pet ----" and in the ----- you would be able to choose the name of any pet that exists from a list so in their house when menu chatters are choosing a pet, they can choose a pet easier.
sounds good and maybe menu chatters can have phrases like do you have (inset pet name)? and does it have (insert pet talent)?

Survivor
Nov 04, 2012
heronin on Jun 24, 2010 wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D
there is a place we all hang at its called the death tower in the scarecrow realm we have a lot of fun in there all should check it out.

tyler deathspear myth lv 44

Survivor
Oct 19, 2013
Survivor
Jul 30, 2013
I think they should make more pets for sale in the shopping district for gold not crowns

Survivor
Oct 24, 2013
I think Kingsisle should put in New Mystery packs in the Crown Shop'
And i think that ALL The new packs are focused on a School
For example'
There should be Mystery Packs' They Contain Fire School pets'
Fire school reagents' Clothing and wands for school only' and u have a chance to get a themed mount and so on' Here are more Expamples' school mystery packs' Mystery Packs' School packs'
School packs' And School packs'
P.S. there should also be spell cards and treasure cards that corrospond with the School of Magic
Please add this to the game kingsisle! i would be forever appreciated.
-Stephen StormSteed

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Not sure where this goes on forums, but i will post it here.
On Stitching...

I would love to see a Fodder Shovel wand option.
I have always wanted one for my wand.

Also, would love to see the Ianthine Spectre armor as a robe to use.

That would be really cool.

Thanks for reading.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
I think there should be a little thing in book thing where you can you can keep track of your income and outcome and maybe see prices for different items at the bazzar

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
I think it would be cool to be able to have platinum chests around the spiral. They would be very rare, but would drop 10 crowns when you opened them. That would give a chance to people who play with crowns to eventually be able to unlock some other worlds if they dont have any crowns at the moment or their parents don't want to spend money on a video game.

Survivor
May 13, 2012
I think there should be a way to see rates on the new castle tour thing. And people should be able to comment on you castle so you know what to change add etc. to get better rates and views.

Emma MythHunter

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
mikelittle96 on Jul 26, 2010 wrote:
I've noticed in new games you get the option to chose which side your on good or evil. Now imagine that in this game, you have the option to go to ravenwood or (and this is just off the top of my head) serpant valley, which would be run by malistare. I mean after all he cant be the only wizard against ambrose, in dragon spyre there are wizard monsters running in the streets. And when your a grandmaster you dont really have a lot to do, well if you beat one you can always try and do the other. Besides once you beat a game it can become a little dull since you know whats gonna happen next. Just something to think about.

Wolf DarkBlade,

level 40 Fire.
I love that idea Wizards can chose if they want to join the bad or the good side, also we could have mentors for new wizards to learn from, older wizards can help them for prizes

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
Harold Argleston on Jun 10, 2010 wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood Commons, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

Player to player item trading of any kind, and guilds/clans are not and will not be a part of Wizard101. Posts about these subjects will not be approved.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.
I was wondering if you ever do anything to donate to the veterans, or help support any of the organizations that help our men and women in the service? I would like to buy a mount that supports one of these groups as a donation. And maybe it's an idea that could be done around Veterans Day or something like that, similar to the donation for the children i.e. the elephant mount. I lost my dad in the service, my two brothers went to Nam, and my son in law serves in the army, so I'm well aware of the sacrifice these folks give for their country. Thank You.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
chick clicks on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
I was wondering if you ever do anything to donate to the veterans, or help support any of the organizations that help our men and women in the service? I would like to buy a mount that supports one of these groups as a donation. And maybe it's an idea that could be done around Veterans Day or something like that, similar to the donation for the children i.e. the elephant mount. I lost my dad in the service, my two brothers went to Nam, and my son in law serves in the army, so I'm well aware of the sacrifice these folks give for their country. Thank You.
Excellent idea. Perhaps a way of sponsoring membership for deployed soldiers and their families so that they can play together while their loved one is deployed. Also there are many great charities that help the families of deployed soldiers and help the families once the warrior is back home and adjusting to civilian life. There is so much that we could do to help them stay connected with their loved ones and to help them once they get home, or to ease their minds that their loved ones are being looked after while they sacrifice their time away from them to keep us safe. I would gladly spend crowns to help out here.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2012
Hi
I really this game and I am gonna say it : You guys have done a pretty good job with it. I would like to share with you some ideas about some spells you might invent. In the School there is an egyptian god spell named Ra. I think that you could invent other god spells for other schools. For example Anubis,the death god, for theSchool.Osiris,the prospereous god, for the School.Set,the storm god, for the School.These are my basic ideas.

Yours sincerely
Adrian Thunderblade School,lvl 32

Survivor
Dec 06, 2013
you know how they added shadow school maybe they could add another school in wizard101
like cloud school that would be cool just a opinion

Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
johnjohnhawk5 on Jun 11, 2010 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
I agree because if you want to go back to wizard city when you finish all of their quests, getting sucked into battles is a waste of Mana and is way to boring.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I was wondering if you guys could make a new mount that was a grey wolf or winter wolf. I also had an idea for a little yellow lab puppy with a bandana tied on his neck that could be dyed different colors. It would be awesome if you could make it happen. If you guys would like, I even sketched them out for a better look at the idea.
Mathew shadowblade level 95

Survivor
Aug 19, 2012
I know this has been suggested before but I think it would really be much better if there was some sort of published number of kills from a boss that would guarantee you a particular item drop. As the dungeons get longer and harder and the bosses stronger this becomes a bigger and bigger problem. Currently, I have killed hades 117 times (since I started counting). I have received things like zeus's bolt and hades critical armor SOO many times, but never, not even once gotten the exalted amulet, any of the unknown gear, or any of the mastery amulets. At this point it isn't fun anymore... its not exciting.. its just frustrating. Yes, I know so many people that have all of the stuff and I don't ever get it. I have gone first, and last, and ported out and back. Fled and not fled, hit often or just hit big. It doesn't seem to make a difference. At some point though, it just isn't fun to spend 10 hours in a day going through the same dungeon and not ever getting a good drop that you don't already have. Isn't there some way that KI could "publish" if you kill hades 1000 times, or even 100000 thousand times you will finally get the amulet? At least then we would know we are indefinitely chasing our tail? If each one is really mutually exclusive chance... a person could do this forever and never get it.... its just frustrating and boring after time.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I have a lot of improvements for Wizard101! But here are some of them:

1) Why can't we interact with furniture items? Like what's the point of buying a chair if you are not going to sit? I rather use the items usefully than stand around and stare.

2) I feel pretty bad for the life wizards since they don't have enough attack spells. I love the healing spells but there is only 2 attack spells. So I've created three spells that you KingsIsle can choose from!

Spell 1: Nature wrath
How many pips you need?: x
What does it do?: Summon a tornado - 175 attack per pip to all enemies
What level do you have to be to gain this spell?: 20 - 40

Spell 2: Mother Nature God
How many pips you need?: 6
What does it do?: Summon Mother Nature God - 600 damage to all enemies + 500 damage in 3 rounds
What level do you have to be to gain this spell?: 30 - 50

Spell 3: Cloudburst
What does it do?: Summon a lot of dark clouds and leaves fall down (I know sounds weird) - 100 damage per pip to all enemies
What level you have to be to gain this spell?: You have to talk to the Seraph in Unicorn Way in level 24 - Quest included in order to gain spell

3) Some of the mounts are too big and cover almost the whole screen! Please make them smaller but cool... perhaps an Alicorn? (If you don't know what that is, its a unicorn with wings) or a skateboard? :P

4) I think the membership stuff should include that when you go inside The World Tree (Which is Bartlebey) and get to the world gate, you should be able to see all worlds on there automatically! I need to complete A LOT of quests that require membership but they are in other worlds that are not in my world gate list! So I have to teleport, which is a rare chance of my friends having those worlds!

5) Maybe wizards can level up to level 100? Its optional, but this is the first thing that came up to my head!

I hope you consider at least 3 of these improvements! Keep up the good work! I love Wizard101

Cori Shadowdust

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I thought I would share some more improvements for Wizard101!:

1) There should be more Chat options if you are not approved for Open Chat. I have too much to list so I'll just choose one of the new Chat options I want to be included :P Here it is: " I don't want to fight ". Yes I know... its weird but some people need it!

2) Pets should cost cheaper if you have to buy the pets using crowns!

3) Someone said that we can choose a side: Good or Evil. I totally agree! Like... imagine if you were on Malistaire's side... you would be defeating HeadMaster Ambrose and even maybe lead monsters in fights!

4) Umm.... I got another school in mind :P Since Shadow Magic came out, I've been so excited! One new school that is optional for you KingsIsle to add on is: Universal/Planet Magic! I know sounds odd... but hey! I love discovering the universe! To start off with some spells:

Spell 1: Starry
How much pips you need: 1
What does it do?: Summons a star - does 85 - 130 damage!
What level you have to be to get this spell: 1

Spell 2: Moon tension
How much pips you need: 2
What does it do?: Summon Earth's moon - deals 165 - 210 damage
What level you have to be to get this spell: 5

Spell 3: Sun dawn
How much pips you need: 3
What does it do?: Summon the sun - deals 275 - 345 damage
What level you have to be to get this spell: 10

Spell 4: Planet Strike
How much pips you need: 4
What does it do?: Summons all planets - does 365 - 420 damage and a quarter of the damage is how much you get healed.
What level you have to be to gain this spell?: 16

Spell 5: Milky Way
How much pips you need: 4
What does it do?: Summons the Milky Way - does 30 - 400 damage to all enemies
What level you have to be to gain this spell: 22

You guys can decide about if you need to complete a quest to gain these spells! I hope you like it!

Thanks for reading! How you consider them!

Cori Shadowdust

Survivor
Jan 01, 2013
Why can't we have all 7 wizards instead of 6. Would like to have one of each. Any reason why we can't?

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
nalaboo171 on Jun 27, 2010 wrote:
I think that it would be wonderful if they had a new pet called Wyldfire Rabbit. It could be like a Fire cat, only a rabbit. The rabbit could be flaming, and give the card Wyldfire ( 25% to all fire spells ). I think it would be a hit, and everyone would want one. Its a flaming rabbit, who wouldn't? Hope this helped, Molly Starmender, Fire, lvl 27 :D
I really like this idea.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
Harold Argleston on Jun 10, 2010 wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood Commons, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

Player to player item trading of any kind, and guilds/clans are not and will not be a part of Wizard101. Posts about these subjects will not be approved.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.
I think they should add a new dragon mount like the birthday dragon mounts cause I really really really want one but I don't get many crowns so make it at least 5,000 that would be all my money gone thou but ah well I spell at least $280 dollars on the game cause I love it oh I got more ideas maybe add a alicorn mount alicorn a are a pegasus and a unicorn I thought it would be cool cause you won't have to do much work on it Just recycle the pegasus mount and add a horn But plz make the mane and tail more majestic Oh and I got a few new games ideas for u to Spy101 ninja101 and for the girls mermaid101 and for the boys assasin101

Thanks cheers! Courtney dragon gem level 64 Wizard

-every flame must burn out but the eternal flame of love never dies

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
natenkate on Nov 8, 2010 wrote:
Wow. This might be the most constructive message board I have read yet. Love the new ideas. I admit to skipping a few pages (time is short when I have so much laundry to do), but I would like to add a few of my own.

1. Mounts - Make them a little easier to obtain. Let bosses drop say only a 20% speed boost mount. Be able to mix them in much the same way as pets. Combine 2 20% mounts to make one faster mount. Only each time, only add 5% speed or so up to the max of the current 'crowns' mounts. Allow a litte customization. I know random mixing would be a disaster, the models and such would be a resource hog, but maybe just allow coloring variations? Maybe crossing a white pony and a red dragon could give you a pink dragon? I also liked the idea of having to find parts for stuff. Maybe have an all new mount, say a griffon, and you have to find all the parts of a griffon statue and take it to one NPC to have it assembled, and then maybe to Lady Oriel to have it enchanted to life.

2. Pets - When pets are so infernal expensive to cross breed and fail to get hybrids so often, I think the players should be allowed to resell them in someway, or trade them. Maybe trade one in for a mega snack pack, or a couple pet energy refill potions. When the pet breeding first came out, I was under the impression that any 2 pets had a chance of creating a hybrid, not just school and promo pets, so I wasted all my money crossing a wraith and a piggle, hoping for a death pig. It would be nice if I could use those worthless piggles I ended up with to get something since I spent 187,000g trying to 'mix' the two. My own mistake, I know, but the details were incomplete and vague at best. I also think pets should be allowed back in the bazaar. When a low level ice wizzie really, really wanted an ice serpent, I enjoyed being able to tell them I was dropping one in bazaar and giving them at least the sliver of a chance to snag it.

3. Trading - I WISH-wish-wish the game allowed trading of at least something besides cards. When I am helping a level 38 fire wiz in Crimson Fields and I get Yakedo's fire hat, I would dearly love to be able to give it to them.

4. Quest helper/tracking - YES! I agree, this has been stated, but there should be a way to see, on the map, who has quests for us and who doesn't, or have a full log of all quests that we can access to see where to go to take them. I had several quests I had already done, show up as incomplete after Celestia came online, and only stumbled upon them by accident when helping a lower leveled character.

5. Rare reagents - Every one of us has felt the frustration of trying to find rare reagents. I spent a month trying to get my black pearls (before the trasmutes were introduced), and only got 6. My connection speed insured I could never get one in bazaar, and I often sat by a black lotus waiting for my little box to load so I could gather it, just to have a realm jumper on a fast mount zip up and steal it from under my nose. Allow rare drops from enemies. Have Oni's drop pearls, the bosses in the 3 museum towers of MB could drop springs, any number of bosses on DS could drop diamonds, etc... I know the transmutes help, but even Black Lotus are not that common, and to need a bushel of them to make 1 pearl? I would rather farm bosses then run around MS for hours to get a few flowers.

6. Interactive housing items- Enough said on this one, I just want to add my 'thumbs-up'.

7. Decor - I have not gotten any decor item drops on Celestia, nor seen any in Bazaar. Are there any Celestia themed items that can be found as drops? I am totally addicted to decor, as is my son, and would love to maybe be able to buy-craft an aquarium and collect little fish/aquatic pets to put in it. We could feed them snacks and they could grow (to some extent). Maybe allow a max number of fish per aquarium, but also allow us to decorate it. "Fishbowl - Fancy Guppy", "Fishbowl-Red Crab", "Fish-bowl-Purple Coral", you get the idea? Maybe when a fish is full grown, you could sell it for 1 crown. If you can only have 5 fish, and it takes them a month to grow, are you really losing anything by allowing a person a max of 5 crowns a month? I think most people quit playing before they could ever afford to buy anything with only 5 crowns a month.

8. Costumes - If there is anything I enjoy more then pets in MMO's, it is costumes. Keep the stats of your current armors. The costumes would be a 'skin' only, no boosts, no stats. Maybe add some reagents, like fabric, thread, buttons, dye, needles, to the regular monster drops. But don't have any recipes. Instead, you have to trade a full set of these to the seamstress and she could give you some 'Returned order' for your helpfulness and you get a random constume piece. (Can you tell I like random stuff too?). Make the costume pieces sellable in bazaar. Maybe have animal costumes, or dress like NPC's, or holiday. And no, the dresses do not have to be indecently short. I can't stand that Allow costume wings, like butterfly wings, or costume capes. Costume weapons maybe? All the firepower of the new Celestia wands, but looks like Tinkerbell's wand. :-)

9. Pet clothing - Since the abilites in the new pets are so very dissapointing, how about letting us customize them just a bit? Pet gems. Very minimal boosts (so don't start crying UNFAIR IN PVP at me), but something a little more helpful in battle then letting my pet 'block the next lane for 3 seconds' type garbage. I don't do pet derby, if pets are going to be helpers, let them help in battle, where I think the majority of players could use it. Don't allow it in PVP. For example, Stormzilla's Gemmed collar which has a gem for 1% def from spells, one for +1% atk on life spells, and one for a 5% chance of randonly casting tower shield on you in battle, (yes, I picked randomly on purpose, like all the pet abilities) has to be taken off at the PVP gate. Make the gems a random reward for leveling a pet up (so you actually have to work for them), and tradeable between pets, but not between wizards. So you can't give a beefed up Wraith pet with his begemmed scythe to your new level 1 death noob, but if you have a myth sprite and an Ice serpent and the Myth sprite gets an ice accuracy boost, you can give it to the ice serpent. And all pet clothing would be left behind once pets went into the shared bank.

10. Collections - I like collecting stuff. As an item in our homes, we could have a display for some type of collection. Again with the interactive homes theme? Yup. Collect butterflies on Mooshu? Shells on Celestia? Gems on Dragonspire? Etc... Have a display case where you need, say.... 12 items to complete your collection. Make them a random drop from any enemy since there is no real reward for it and you can avoid the problem with people 'camping out' on a particular monster. Don't make it too hard/expensive to complete the collections. When you get one, you would 'interect' with the display case in your home to insert the new item. Such as "use X button to add to your collection","Add Amethyst to your gem Collection (yes/no)". Click yes, and that empty spot now has a purple sparkly in it.

11. Help Wanted board - Allow wizards to ask for help. Make it viable only if they are online at the time and in the area they seek help with. Help wanted board listing - "Help, I need some assistance fighting Kraysys on DS, and I have tried to solo hium but keep dying! Can someone help me?". 'Do you wish to take this job? (yes/no)', click yes and teleport to the person seeking assistance. They can specify a level range for their help when posting or have it automatically assign an allowed helper range, but can not decline because you are death and they only want help from a life wizard. Beggars can't be choosers, but we don't want to send them a level 8 noob either.

12. Daily quests - Generate a level appropriate random daily quest for each player. Has to be completed that day, no stacking.

13. Pet jobs - Once a day, use ALL your pet energy to look for a rare item in the Spiral. Maybe get a hint, maybe not. If you find the item, swell, you get to keep it. If not, your pet brings back something else. "You pet did not find the wand/ring/pet, but did find these cattails. Keep them? (yes/no)".

14. Earn crowns - Yes, it has been said, I am agreeing. There needs to be a way to earn in-game crowns. Seriously KI. I play a couple completely free, full access games that rock. The only thing I didn't like about them is needing a party to finish quests. I am a soloist. Well, guess what you went and did? The same thing. Celestia is brutal unless youb have a full party. Only I am supposed to pay for that kind of frustation here when I can get it for free somewhere else? Hmmm. And those games allow premium shop items to be auctioned/traded for in-game gold, so I can still get the premium stuff without spending my money. Do I spend money on them? Yes, more than I spend here, because I don't feel like I HAVE to. I spend more with out being forced into it. Odd concept huh? It's called stubborn. I doubt I am the only human with that trait. Don't greed yourselves into oblivion. Loosen the purse strings a little.
I agree with everything you said Yes I did read it all The fact that u spent your time typing that means how much u want this to happen Count me in on ur idea

Cheers! Courtney dragon gem level 64 Wizard

-every flame must go out but the eternal flame of love never dies

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
Stephen StormSteed on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
I think Kingsisle should put in New Mystery packs in the Crown Shop'
And i think that ALL The new packs are focused on a School
For example'
There should be Mystery Packs' They Contain Fire School pets'
Fire school reagents' Clothing and wands for school only' and u have a chance to get a themed mount and so on' Here are more Expamples' school mystery packs' Mystery Packs' School packs'
School packs' And School packs'
P.S. there should also be spell cards and treasure cards that corrospond with the School of Magic
Please add this to the game kingsisle! i would be forever appreciated.
-Stephen StormSteed
Oh my that would be FANTASTIC I The idea I would love that for my Wizard

Kingsisle plz make it happen!

Cheers! Courtney dragon gem level 64 Wizard

-every flame must burn out the the eternal flame of love never dies

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
Cori ShadowDust on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
I have a lot of improvements for Wizard101! But here are some of them:

1) Why can't we interact with furniture items? Like what's the point of buying a chair if you are not going to sit? I rather use the items usefully than stand around and stare.

2) I feel pretty bad for the life wizards since they don't have enough attack spells. I love the healing spells but there is only 2 attack spells. So I've created three spells that you KingsIsle can choose from!

Spell 1: Nature wrath
What does it do?: Summon a tornado - 175 attack per pip to all enemies
What level do you have to be to gain this spell?: 20 - 40

Spell 2: Mother Nature God
How many pips you need?: 6
What does it do?: Summon Mother Nature God - 600 damage to all enemies + 500 damage in 3 rounds
What level do you have to be to gain this spell?: 30 - 50

Spell 3: Cloudburst
What does it do?: Summon a lot of dark clouds and leaves fall down (I know sounds weird) - 100 damage per pip to all enemies
What level you have to be to gain this spell?: You have to talk to the Seraph in Unicorn Way in level 24 - Quest included in order to gain spell

3) Some of the mounts are too big and cover almost the whole screen! Please make them smaller but cool... perhaps an Alicorn? (If you don't know what that is, its a unicorn with wings) or a skateboard? :P

4) I think the membership stuff should include that when you go inside The World Tree (Which is Bartlebey) and get to the world gate, you should be able to see all worlds on there automatically! I need to complete A LOT of quests that require membership but they are in other worlds that are not in my world gate list! So I have to teleport, which is a rare chance of my friends having those worlds!

5) Maybe wizards can level up to level 100? Its optional, but this is the first thing that came up to my head!

I hope you consider at least 3 of these improvements! Keep up the good work! I love Wizard101

Cori Shadowdust
I wanted to have a alicorn mount as well! Um do u happen to watch mlp

cheers!
Courtney dragon gem level 64 Wizard

- every flame must burn out but the eternal flame of love never dies