Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I think that you should be able to sell your houses and if you can may you please tell me how because I want new houses and the max of three is not enough. For example the sale of wizard houses I wanted to buy crowns to get one until I realized that I already have three houses and couldn't sell them. I think it would be nice if you could change that.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I think it would be nice if you could buy more than three houses and sell your houses and if you can I would like to know how. Why I would want to sell or buy more than three houses is because there was a sale in the crowns shop and I wanted to buy crowns to get one but I realized I already had three houses and couldn't sell any of them. In the end it would be nice if I could buy more than three or sell houses.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Hi wizards , what about new languages?
like portuguese???

If wanna find me, i'm valerianwater flower, lvl 90 storm

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I wish you could move houses from character to character because it is a pain to have to save up or buy a whole new bundle.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
Hello Mr. Argleston, I have a problem with one of your in-game homes. Awhile back I crafted the Celestial Observatory. When I started decorating I instantly noticed the home wasn't "A" symmetrical. This is an instant problem for decorators. This is a problem on the outside and on the inside. It seems like everything in the house is just like a notch off, to "A" symmetrical.

I think this would be a simple fix for you guys and should take it into consideration.
There are allot of things I would LOVE to change with this house. The floors (, , AND floors) should flush with the walls so you get more real estate. The tip-top floor walls should also be allot higher so you may hang wall-hangings.

I just think since we took FOREVER to craft it, you should give us MORE perks. The main points I would like you to read are to Make the home "A" symmetrical, AND please, please, please, please! make the walls higher to I can place uber-cool wall hangings on the most important floor.

Thanks!

-Justin

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I wish that you could put houses in your shared bank to give to other wizards. I mean they fit in your backpack right.

Matthew Dragonflame

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I think adding more rooms to the massive Fantasy Palace would be a great idea. On the outside it is huge but on the inside it is really small,even smaller than the Winter Wind Tower. From the outside you can see that only the lower part of the palace is occupied, and the castle has less rooms than the Winter Wind Tower,I counted! If you would add another floor in the castle that would be great, and finally really be a Massive Fantasy Palace

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
troybtxn on Jun 21, 2010 wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.
I think marlebone took me the longest just because of that error XD.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
johnjohnhawk5 on Jun 11, 2010 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
i hate that too, especially when someone joins, and then someone ports to that person who joined, it makes me furious

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Hello I think there should also be a way to hatch mounts yes its crazy but there would be cool mount hybrids thats all. There should be specific class mounts that you use to hatch hybrids.Fire all the way!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2013
I would love to see an option to change our wizard's name at least once, perhaps when you are level 50. I wouldn't mind paying crowns for the option. Sometimes a name may sound cool, initially, then you change your mind and realize it really isn't, but by then it's far too late to want to begin as a new character.

I could see where other players may have issues with their friend's name change, but perhaps an instant message could be sent to their friends, and can be read while online, or once the player's friends log in. It would notify them which player and what name it was changed to. Ex; Jenna Darkwhisper has changed their name to Jenna Nightwraith

Not sure if I'd mentioned this or not before, but the ability to have a face change would be nice as well,
much like buying the new hair styles, which I love, Thanks!!!! People undergo plastic surgery everyday and modify their looks (0.0), why can't our wizards have the option to change their faces? Just a thought.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2013
I was browsing the crown shop for a new mount to purchase and had an idea for something new.
I'd love to see a bicycle mount.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
I would like to see more holiday themed items. An example would be costume hats for Halloween; bride of Frankenstein hair, Dracula hair, or even character holiday themed morphs. Who wouldn't want to be Dr. Von's monster for a day?

I love my mount, but what about a "shoe" mount that would just make you run really fast? Or even an invisible mount?

Survivor
Feb 21, 2013
I had an idea for timed dungeons. Perhaps the dungeon quests could be given by Cyrus Drake every six months, and for the limited time of a few days. It would make it more challenging if a timeframe was given.

I also had a similar idea for each character a player creates; if a player reaches and completes a section of levels (i.e., 1-15, 15-30, etc.) within an x amount of time, perhaps a reward of some sort could be given. You could base the time on the average it would take a player to reach the level. If you finish in less than average time, the prize is yours. The faster you go, the better the prize.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
1. Will there be another house to craft like the Celestian Observatory? It was fun collecting all the requirements and what a wonderful reward!
2. How about mini towns where wizards could travel on roads between, and actually see there friends or others houses as they passed by? or stop to visit?
PS: I am still love, love, loving this game, and others i have told are too--thanks!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
I would like to see more interesting options when choosing your character. Perhaps there could be some more supernatural appearances, i.e. red glowing eyes or at least some new facial features. It seems odd to have hundreds of different costume options, but only a handful of different faces.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2013
I think that stuff in the crown shop should cost less, I mean the dream fillie is like 10000 crowns, and the lighting cloud mount is about 5000, I vote prices should be lowed in the crown shop.

Lauren Lightgiver, level 22 wizard

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I would like to see some new outdoor furniture items like lawn chairs, beach chairs, etc. and I would also like to see glasses available as a clothing item. I have a hard time seeing without my glasses.

And I think a great idea for a mount would be a scooter or bike. I hate the new huge mounts that take up most of the screen.

Thanks for listening,
Paige Willowleaf, Level 90

Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
I was thinking about how cool it would be if the Model MB Automobile furniture item was turned into a mount. It would be a great Marleybone-themed mount. Plus, it would be so fun to drive around in a car.

Rowan Fireshard, Lvl 73

Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
Harold Argleston on Jun 10, 2010 wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood Commons, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

Player to player item trading of any kind, and guilds/clans are not and will not be a part of Wizard101. Posts about these subjects will not be approved.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.
I think you ought to get a few mounts on the crown shop for two people.
monicaswift
leval 35

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
johnjohnhawk5 on Jun 11, 2010 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
I think that's a great idea! I hate it when you are doing a talking quest, but you get pulled into a fight.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Monkeytj0001 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
I think it would be nice if you could buy more than three houses and sell your houses and if you can I would like to know how. Why I would want to sell or buy more than three houses is because there was a sale in the crowns shop and I wanted to buy crowns to get one but I realized I already had three houses and couldn't sell any of them. In the end it would be nice if I could buy more than three or sell houses.
To sell a house, it has to completely empty. Pickup all items inside and out and also remove any dirt plots if you were gardening. I usually go the the housing shop in the Shopping District to sell houses. You can also buy an "Additional Castle Elixir" in the Crown Shop for 3500 crowns each to increase the maximum house limit in your backpack.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Hi, I am so disappointed I have worked so long and hard to find, earn and fight for everything needed to craft the permanent Deer Knight spell and here I am over a year later, I still lack two Deer Knight treasure cards to complete. I have all regents and have been told by many players that they have given up on this spell. I am not having as much fun as I used to it has gotten way too expensive and the reward of finishing my goal is not in sight can't buy in knights lore pack I have spent hundreds trying, bosses don't drop, I have fought them all over and over again bazaar never has or is gone before I can click to buy so discouraged. The sad thing is I am sick and I really want to finish this it is important to me a goal I don't want it given to me. So why can't Wizard 101 put more cards into game or sell bundles with one in them or let bosses drop more often? Also I have bought lots of the packs that give you a chance to get deer knight pet never have got one so sad. I do believe players would be much happier and have more accounts if things were not so tight. I know I would I have often thought about starting another yearly account because I do not get to sleep too much and I have to play alone a lot but then I think of these things and it is not so fun nor fair and I now spend less then last year and less next year. One day I will just give up and I will not renew my grandkids memberships either. One day Greed will ruin this game for all how sad is that. This might seem silly but it meant allot to me the spell is not that powerful but I thought it was cool. Thanks for letting me vent Haley Starcrafter

Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
i really want to interact with our housing stuff. so we could sit in one instead of standing by it. that would be awesome

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
when morganthe arc is over make some more spells from professors learned for training points or free if their your school for level 62 75 88 and 96