Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
johnjohnhawk5 on Jun 11, 2010 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
I agree. In Zafaria, the sidewalks are so tiny that you have to find one place to stay until all the enemies pass. I constantly deal with this. But i don't exactly think we need a button to say yes or no. Excluding dungeons (like in big ben or bosses) i think you should have to directly walk up to them. There are a lot of lazy people in wizard101 (like yours truely ) so this might be disliked by some people. Everyone is different but i for one like the idea.

Amber Rainbowstone - level 60

Sierra Hex - level 33

Defender
Mar 16, 2011
monsterconster101 on Jun 16, 2010 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only
I think that is the best wizard101 idea ever
Also, i think like the one in a million badge for 1,000,000 damage, there should be some sort of badge for healing 1,000,000

Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
So I've been seeing videos of Wizards get a new spell form Triton the king of the Sea,Then I thought "Why did they put Triton as king of the sea for storm wizards???"Cause If wizard 101 had Water wizards,then that would make more sense.Cause it would be just as Poseidon in real life i just thought it would make more sense to wizard 101.Well Thats all thanks for seeing!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
I think that it would be really cool if there was a "Musical Magician's Mansion" that you could by as a prepaid card. It would include music note wallpaper, all of the playable instruments, and your choice of a musical wand, such as a viola (what I play ), a trumpet, a bass violin, a saxophone, etc.. The house would be shaped like a giant music note, and you could somehow change the theme music in the background, but the themes you could play would be built into the house and not available at any wizard stores. There would also be a cave with some sort of musical beast, like a siren. Since sirens can lure sailors to their deaths with their song, they could somehow pull you into the water. Once under water, you could receive a daily treasure from them. And also the sky in the house would always be blue and sunny!

I have no idea what you would do for the pet and the gear, but I know that you guys at Wizard101 are really creative and will think of something cool.

Anyways, I just thought that that would be a really cool house and wanted to put my idea out there. I know alot of wizards like music, so a musical house would be just the thing!

Thanks,
Fallon Rosehorn

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
Fallon Rosehorn on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
I think that it would be really cool if there was a "Musical Magician's Mansion" that you could by as a prepaid card. It would include music note wallpaper, all of the playable instruments, and your choice of a musical wand, such as a viola (what I play ), a trumpet, a bass violin, a saxophone, etc.. The house would be shaped like a giant music note, and you could somehow change the theme music in the background, but the themes you could play would be built into the house and not available at any wizard stores. There would also be a cave with some sort of musical beast, like a siren. Since sirens can lure sailors to their deaths with their song, they could somehow pull you into the water. Once under water, you could receive a daily treasure from them. And also the sky in the house would always be blue and sunny!

I have no idea what you would do for the pet and the gear, but I know that you guys at Wizard101 are really creative and will think of something cool.

Anyways, I just thought that that would be a really cool house and wanted to put my idea out there. I know alot of wizards like music, so a musical house would be just the thing!

Thanks,
Fallon Rosehorn
I totally agree with that and the pet could be like a conductor that could give a card of some sort and the wand could be a flute or something I hope this idea gets published

Jasmine icebreaker level 51

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Hello there! I have a pretty good idea. And I am sure I am not the only wizard in the spiral wondering this. Well I was just about to finish my final wizard, and I wanted to make a new one. Fire is my last school. So I went to the main page to hit: make a new wizard. And I could not. Kind of strange how there are 7 possible schools of magic we can learn. And we are only allowed to make 6? Very strange. If KI would be able too add and extra wizard seat. It would bring in more income for them also. Maybe us wizards would want a new mount, gear or pets from the crown shop. And some of us pay buy subscription. So that would be good on your end of the bargain also. Plus, it would make all of us wizards in the spiral allot happier!

Thank you again,
Taylor Rose-90

Taylor StormBreaker-90

Taylor SilverHeart-50

Taylor HawkEyes-14(Overlord)

Taylor NightSong-35

Taylor IceShard-20

Future Fire??

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
New mount idea, Use the Marley bones Car as a two seater mount its already in game so its easy and it would be cool...

Thanks
Tyler Lifewraith

Survivor
May 15, 2013
i think that in crab alley when you have to go talk to Thomas cromshell you should not have to wait ten seconds you should be able to just walk in

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Marioeagle506 on Jun 20, 2010 wrote:
I think they should make wisps that fill up your pet energy because when it says it refills it give one energy at a time!
I have fallen in live with your idea! Maybe there could be green wisps around pet pavillion to get more energy. Maybe five energy each wisp.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
The idea for energy wisps is the best thing idea i've heard since someone told me i should start writing(fan fictions and other stuff just for fun though). This would make it so much easier to pet train and garden but this means you run out of pet snacks quite easily and there would be no need for energy elixirs. Although i have no problem with that and i am behind this idea 100% as i am currently trying to get a pet to mega.

Scarlet Dragonpetal

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
I totally agree with that and the pet could be like a conductor that could give a card of some sort and the wand could be a flute or something I hope this idea gets published

Jasmine icebreaker level 51

I think that is a great idea! thanks, jasmine!

Survivor
May 16, 2012
heronin on Jun 24, 2010 wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D
I'm sad that it's been over three years and I've never seen these ideas added, and these are the best ideas I've heard. Especially the interactions! LOOOOVE THE IDEAS!

I hope kingsisle considers these, because housing items always get in my way, especially fish bones and stuff I get for my pet area in my wisteria villa. Pools would be nice, too, and fountains should work the same way as pools too. Also, maybe like a dance area or like party area in the shopping district would be a cool leisure place. Fence jumping would make it easier to get to places, but it could mess with some areas. I don't know. Overall, I agree with enhancing housing items and pet growing, and everything! Nice ideas, heronin!

lvl 49 wizard, Shelby Anvilcrafter (and Luna, my pet )

Survivor
May 16, 2012
Wait I made a mistake I made a reply to a reply saying that it was three years and turns out I was looking at when they joined not when they posted it LOL! Sorry if anyone wus confused :P oh and if it wasn't posted for some reason then, sorry for the confusion again XD

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
i think it would be cool if you could like live with someone

level 56

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
TurtleUrdle on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
I'm sad that it's been over three years and I've never seen these ideas added, and these are the best ideas I've heard. Especially the interactions! LOOOOVE THE IDEAS!

I hope kingsisle considers these, because housing items always get in my way, especially fish bones and stuff I get for my pet area in my wisteria villa. Pools would be nice, too, and fountains should work the same way as pools too. Also, maybe like a dance area or like party area in the shopping district would be a cool leisure place. Fence jumping would make it easier to get to places, but it could mess with some areas. I don't know. Overall, I agree with enhancing housing items and pet growing, and everything! Nice ideas, heronin!

lvl 49 wizard, Shelby Anvilcrafter (and Luna, my pet )
It is sad because I already posted something an idea like originally from my mind and no one replied or like. Plus out of four years to fifth in think Kingsisle never showed any signs of consideration to add this to the game. The only sense of adding this to the game that I've seen is the avalon and azteca items; like the sink and etc which you turn on turn off "somewhat cool".

This has been bugging me for years and year and i'm surprised that either KI didn't picked up on it yet or they're working on it.
And I mentioned pet growing for real and returning to normal appearance in battle

Let's hope KI does its job and get this idea on paper

Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
a training point vender would be nice like on point for 10,000 gold

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
proplayer508 on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
a training point vender would be nice like on point for 10,000 gold
Great idea! There aren't enough quests for the demand. But it should be more like 100,000 because training points are hard to get.

Amber Rainbowstone - - level 64

Sierra Hex - - level 33

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
I think you shouldn't have any dungeons. My parents don't let me sit on the computer for two hours. I am stuck on the Labyrinth until my friends help me.
Also, There should be "Critical Schools" so some critical spells can really increase your school of focus critica;. And those wouldn't cost any training points.

Julia, Level 44

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
So I am a life wizard and I don't know if any life wizard has noticed but it seems we only have one attack all spell (forest lord) and so I have a spell idea for an attack all spell, (since we also don't have very many attacks)

Name of spell- Everlasting sunshine
Desc. - On spell card: It looks like a giant sun with rays coming out and random flowers floating around
In battle: You see a bed of flowers appear on the ground and one tall flower. It blooms, like opens up releasing a ball of sunshine. (This is when it registers the blades and traps). After it takes in extra damage, blades and traps, it has three rays of sunshine attack the enemies each.
Desc. - Nuts and bolts: It costs 7 pips. it does 550 damage for each ray of light (550 times 3(1650)).
It also adds an 850 spirit armor as well to the caster only.

So yeah that's my idea. Life wizards feel free to comment and others too! I'd be happy for your feedback and I hope Kingsile adds this card.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
yeah,I totally agree and you should be able to summon certain creatures.

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
laney020 on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
So I am a life wizard and I don't know if any life wizard has noticed but it seems we only have one attack all spell (forest lord) and so I have a spell idea for an attack all spell, (since we also don't have very many attacks)

Name of spell- Everlasting sunshine
Desc. - On spell card: It looks like a giant sun with rays coming out and random flowers floating around
In battle: You see a bed of flowers appear on the ground and one tall flower. It blooms, like opens up releasing a ball of sunshine. (This is when it registers the blades and traps). After it takes in extra damage, blades and traps, it has three rays of sunshine attack the enemies each.
Desc. - Nuts and bolts: It costs 7 pips. it does 550 damage for each ray of light (550 times 3(1650)).
It also adds an 850 spirit armor as well to the caster only.

So yeah that's my idea. Life wizards feel free to comment and others too! I'd be happy for your feedback and I hope Kingsile adds this card.
Very excellent idea! I am also life. Just a little quick statement: This is EXTREMELY unfair advantage, no offense. This is better to be a 12 pip spell. It does a lot of damage, and a spirit armor, so i don't know if they will add this card...

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I agree if there was a privacy setting for the players who don't care if they get pulled into a battle. LIke the dungeon warning privacy setting.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
it would be sort of nice if we could change the color of the fire cats and the unicorns having a black dire unicorn could be awesome!

moon of the skull

Survivor
Feb 07, 2013
it would also be nice if we could just take off our hats for free and keep our current hair. or like buy things in the hat shop to put in our hair like, barrettes or bows and junk like that.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
It would be really cool if there was a bank where you put your coins and you can type in a reason your saving your coins.I always end up spending mine