Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2013
I'd like to see a node/ button near the compass that can teleport players directly to Bazaars. It would be nice to easily pop in, and sell items without having to fly through the commons, or check for gear that players can upgrade to. Good level 50-54 death gear is hard to come by, and the crown shop doesn't have anything worth buying, once you level.

-Being able to interact with items in the player's home. I know this one was already addressed, but it's an awesome idea.

-Being able to differentiate a +70(feint) from a +20 (curse) trap. They both have the same swirl, and sometimes multiple 70's or 20's are placed on an opponent/enemy when playing with a large group (4-3 players).

-This one is a lazy one, but it would be nice if we could press, or set our own presets as far as actions and dialogue. I don't always like typing, or clicking on a player and doing menu chat, then searching for the action or phrase I want said. Ex;
Press the "Y" to say yes
Press the "N" on your keyboard to say No
Press the "2" to clap... etc.

-Why don't we have swim wear for summer? You know fake abs and bikini tops. lol. Perhaps more fun and playful clothing to stitch with the gear we like.

- Or on holidays, such as Christmas, all players are morphed to elves or snowmen.

-Introduce more public events. It's nice seeing new characters for the holidays, buy why not expand the idea to include a special area that's open once a year, month, or twice a year, and have a wizards festival or block party where there's new pet games, mini-games, a mystery quest, etc?

-It's great going 40% with the mounts, but why not allow wizards to gain abilities/ speed through mount training? Similar to the pet training, wizards could race each other(for either prizes or mount points), and go through obstacle courses. You could always implement a cap on the amount of speed you can gain based on the mount you purchased. Different mounts, different abilities?

-Jen

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Why not offer the option of different wizard species? Once I completed Wysteria, I had the idea of new races introduced as exchange students. Each would have different statistics with humans as the baseline for comparison. They might have more health but less mana, or natural resistance to types of magic.

I would also like to see new game chests, other than silver.

Another idea is to add a Millionaire badge or a title similar to the sgt and pvt for when your gold reaches a million.

How about a doppelganger monster? It could appear as another player, until you are pulled into its battle range. Maybe it could temporarily shift to copy your appearance and abilities during battle.

How about the option to sit, or lay out in the commons grass?

I love the variety of mounts, but what about an invisible mount? It could look like you're hovering in mid-air, similar to a wraith. Another mount could be a cape that lets you fly, superhero style.

Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
A new realm, similar to Nightside. It could be loaded with undead, and styled in an eerie setting like the haunted mansion at disneyland. It could have been created as an old experiential of Malastaire's that went out of control.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
What I would like to be added is a test dummie of sorts, it would mostly likely be located in the arena. It would have an infinite amount of health. It would be used for wizards such as my level 90 that want to figure out what is the max damage their spells can do. It would need a customization option such as it being able to attack, heal, blade,etc. I personally would use it to figure out how much an attack like spinysaur as an example would do with full blades and traps without killing an enemy in the first hit. A wizard would not be able to get a badge for this like one in a million, it would just be for figuring out the max of your wizard. An option such as flee would need to be added once you are finished testing your wizard. It you also help if you want to see what the max healing you can do. An option for you to always critical your attack, heal, etc or to not critical. That way you could see what your max is with a critical and without. You would not obtain any drops, gold or experience for this battle.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ryanschmitt on May 24, 2013 wrote:
What I would like to be added is a test dummie of sorts, it would mostly likely be located in the arena. It would have an infinite amount of health. It would be used for wizards such as my level 90 that want to figure out what is the max damage their spells can do. It would need a customization option such as it being able to attack, heal, blade,etc. I personally would use it to figure out how much an attack like spinysaur as an example would do with full blades and traps without killing an enemy in the first hit. A wizard would not be able to get a badge for this like one in a million, it would just be for figuring out the max of your wizard. An option such as flee would need to be added once you are finished testing your wizard. It you also help if you want to see what the max healing you can do. An option for you to always critical your attack, heal, etc or to not critical. That way you could see what your max is with a critical and without. You would not obtain any drops, gold or experience for this battle.
Just go to Unicorn Way and battle the ghosts, like everyone else, when attempting to practice new high level spells, or this kind of thing.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
RavenLady777 on May 24, 2013 wrote:
Just go to Unicorn Way and battle the ghosts, like everyone else, when attempting to practice new high level spells, or this kind of thing.
yes but the problem with that is spells with an after affect as there main damage won't be seen. the first hit would kill them.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2013
- I would like to see a fixed boss similar to the Kraken, but for wizards over level fifty. Something permanant, where you could just sit and fight, if you wanted to.

Survivor
May 11, 2012
I would love to see the lost pages quests as a permanent fixture. They were fun and I learnt a lot from it. I have 4 characters one level 44, one level 8, one level 30, and one level 15 (or thereabouts). I did it on my big one and thoroughly enjoyed it. If it doesn't come back, then I understand, but I, for one, would love to see it as a permanent fixture. I love this game, have been playing it for just on 3 years, thanks to my partner. And it is my only online game I play daily. Thank you for making this the pleasure it is.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
Hello, i thinking about new type of weapon, well, i know that new kind of weapon just came out, shield and gladius/shield and axe, but i thinking about ORB, orbs would be like one merle has, just smaller, and player would care them between hands, they would be flying, such a nice idea.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
heronin on Jun 24, 2010 wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D
I agree with you. it would be nice for that to happen. but i wanna add something. i think that if we fall from a height we don't immediately hit the floor i think they should slow it down so it seems more lifelike. and this is just a suggestion, i f we fall from a high enough height we lose some health XD

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
troybtxn on Jun 21, 2010 wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.
I don't think Marleybone even has sidewalks... lol

RachelSpellCaster

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013

• I had an idea for a new world. You guys should make a CandyLand(world). Its perfect for kids. and families. You can make all different kinds of places with it. and bundles, plus you can make new shops etc. etc. You can also make candy pets and a pavilion game. Where you race peoplekinda like you control your pet with the arrows and you can make a tag game outta it. And have people jumping on marshmellows. ETC. I guess it was just an idea, but if you guys like it Maybe you can use it on you're later worlds.

~AliceAsh

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
I think you should have a symbol that shows if a quest is a side quest or if it is a main story line quest

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Hi!
I think that if someone is about to jump into your battle that a message should show up saying
" Would you like ( so and so ) to join your battle? ". Not saying its a problem that people jump into
battles but it would be a great add on!
Thank You!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
spelly567 on Jul 21, 2010 wrote:
hi this is sophia dreamblood master level 46. i think that the wizards sould be able to sit on chairs, sleep in beds, and eat. there should also be more kinds of furniture, like a tv.
You are right, and i think there should be a refrigarator and you can grab food from it and there should be a way to cook and it will work like a crafting station! also add some foods from different worlds. im tired of having an empty can of tuna instead of a bowl of white rice! and when you eat the bowl/plate should be empty when you are done and you have to wash the plate/cup/bowl/spoon/fork. i also think hatching should be free. also when you make a new character you should start out with a child wizard and when you level up you get older and when you are at the highest level you are an old wizard and you have to retire and have to make a new character but they have the same friends and gear and house but you can change schools.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I know we have moosho but you should make a world kinda like Tokyo and it is always night there and the clothing shops offer harajuku outfits and hair! also there should be a tall skyscraper and it has an elevator and you go to the top and see all of the area you are in! also they should have the option to buy a house in the town on the sidewalks and there are different types of houses one is a small house ( 1,000 gold?) a medium house (7,000 gold?) and a skyscraper ( 100,000 gold? ) also there should be a hotel where you could stay for a while ( 50 gold per night?) or there is an option to sleep on the streets ( Free! )

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
nalaboo171 on Jun 27, 2010 wrote:
I think that it would be wonderful if they had a new pet called Wyldfire Rabbit. It could be like a Fire cat, only a rabbit. The rabbit could be flaming, and give the card Wyldfire ( 25% to all fire spells ). I think it would be a hit, and everyone would want one. Its a flaming rabbit, who wouldn't? Hope this helped, Molly Starmender, Fire, lvl 27 :D
Maybe a rabbit for every schhol!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
I think there should be a bigger sidewalk in the Marleybone zones, because most people get dragged into battles even if your on the right side of the streets sidewalk. I always have trouble walking through the zones Chelsea court and Hyde park even the rest of the zones......

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
troybtxn on Jun 21, 2010 wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.
I agree, and same in Grizzlehiem. Even Mooshu has that grass that acts like a sidewalk.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Jen Anderson on May 21, 2013 wrote:
I'd like to see a node/ button near the compass that can teleport players directly to Bazaars. It would be nice to easily pop in, and sell items without having to fly through the commons, or check for gear that players can upgrade to. Good level 50-54 death gear is hard to come by, and the crown shop doesn't have anything worth buying, once you level.

-Being able to interact with items in the player's home. I know this one was already addressed, but it's an awesome idea.

-Being able to differentiate a +70(feint) from a +20 (curse) trap. They both have the same swirl, and sometimes multiple 70's or 20's are placed on an opponent/enemy when playing with a large group (4-3 players).

-This one is a lazy one, but it would be nice if we could press, or set our own presets as far as actions and dialogue. I don't always like typing, or clicking on a player and doing menu chat, then searching for the action or phrase I want said. Ex;
Press the "Y" to say yes
Press the "N" on your keyboard to say No
Press the "2" to clap... etc.

-Why don't we have swim wear for summer? You know fake abs and bikini tops. lol. Perhaps more fun and playful clothing to stitch with the gear we like.

- Or on holidays, such as Christmas, all players are morphed to elves or snowmen.

-Introduce more public events. It's nice seeing new characters for the holidays, buy why not expand the idea to include a special area that's open once a year, month, or twice a year, and have a wizards festival or block party where there's new pet games, mini-games, a mystery quest, etc?

-It's great going 40% with the mounts, but why not allow wizards to gain abilities/ speed through mount training? Similar to the pet training, wizards could race each other(for either prizes or mount points), and go through obstacle courses. You could always implement a cap on the amount of speed you can gain based on the mount you purchased. Different mounts, different abilities?

-Jen
I love all of these!!!!! Especially the one about the Bazaar and the public events one. Those would be awesome!!!

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
RavenLady777 on May 24, 2013 wrote:
I like this idea very much

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
I think fire should fizzle all the time under water, and storm should do damage to all. Life and ice should never fizzle under water. and balance and death stay the same.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
johnjohnhawk5 on Jun 11, 2010 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
Well, the game would be much easier... and it is sort of more of a challenge if you don't get to choose. And if there was a message if you would get to choose, practically, if your in the middle of the enemy area, you would be stuck there all day answering messages over and over again... Though yes, above all that, this is a great idea

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
I think we should be able to do Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops lane :) THEN you need membership after that.

Dakota
Justin

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
Now this is a big recent one and I know it might take a lot of thought and time if you guys do see this and agree but, I think you should make Wizard101 for the Xbox1. Just think about how amazed the players would be Now I love console but I wasn't to play Wizard101. I have the controls thought out and everything I have like dreamed for this! Now I know this won't be seen with all the comments you guys get but if it does, all I ask is to please please please think about it! That's all I have now I must get back to my studies!

Trevor IceCaster, level 53,