Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
king isle can you plz make more gear for myth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am lvl 76 and i have very bad critical block(and i can't get crown gear)and can there be more minions for each school like one more per each school so myth would have a better minion that also includes all the other schools have a better minion with better health and better spells plzKing Isle plz like this idea

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
troybtxn on Jun 21, 2010 wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.
i agree with you on that one i have lost to a few dungeons just because of that simple problem hopefully it gets solved

Survivor
Sep 10, 2012
Epros123 on Jun 30, 2010 wrote:
Everyone knows were the transform potions are, well can there be more like wild claw, samoorai, sunbird, and the marleybone civilian's, and ETC. (you could think of some more)

-Matthew SoulHaven Level 50 ICE

P.S Please respond that would be dandy :) :-) :D

Yeah, besides just the dark fairy and the salamander and wolfs, we should be able to transform into more things, like a troll, or a cyclops, maybe a regular fairy, something for life... And speaking of the crown shop stuff, we shouldn't have some mounts open to buy with gold I hate wishing for stuff in the crown shop, because I have no crowns. You should be able to buy crowns with gold, like for a thousand gold ten thousand crowns or something! And when you level up you should get a reward, like the newest gear for your school! And I seriously think the training point thing is a good idea to have it, but I seriously think we should get two for every five times we level. That's pretty much it, and I agree there should be a button that says away from keyboard. So there should be several lists for the friend list:
Online friends
Friends afk
Offline friends
All friends
And I really think that we should have better filters. Half the words that are red are real words. I really don't get it. Speaking of words, I think that there just shouldn't be menu chat, as it is just really annoying when you meet a mute. When people are muted I think they should have the menu chat and there should be a 'I got muted for ___ days' button.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
heronin on Jun 24, 2010 wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D
man that would be epic and if they added a little bit more animation to getting on mounts and taking out wands changing gear etc.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
I don't want to ask for something too unrealistic here, there is a numerous amount of useful potions in the crown shop, such as health potions, Mana Potions, Energy potions, specific damage potions, universal damage potions, specific and universal resistance potions and even experience boosting potions. I love the idea of these potions! they sometimes are just what i need to make a night of long irritable questing easy going and a more rapid process. i don't know how much work my suggestion would require to input into the spiral, but i am hoping minimal although my instincts tell me otherwise. So what am i on about? i am on about adding yet another element to Wizard101. I would call it Alchemy, similar to Crafting I am sure where i am going with this is clear now. Alchemy will allow wizards to create potions from reagents or some type of ingredients. These potions can be used in battle similar to treasure cards in a sense that you use it once and its gone until you of course create another one. some potions of course could be excluded from Alchemy i would suggest XP boosting ones, and Energy. feel free to leave any comments concerns and queries.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
Epros123 on Jun 30, 2010 wrote:
Everyone knows were the transform potions are, well can there be more like wild claw, samoorai, sunbird, and the marleybone civilian's, and ETC. (you could think of some more)

-Matthew SoulHaven Level 50 ICE

P.S Please respond that would be dandy :) :-) :D

maybe some that matched a school

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
nalaboo171 on Jun 27, 2010 wrote:
I think that it would be wonderful if they had a new pet called Wyldfire Rabbit. It could be like a Fire cat, only a rabbit. The rabbit could be flaming, and give the card Wyldfire ( 25% to all fire spells ). I think it would be a hit, and everyone would want one. Its a flaming rabbit, who wouldn't? Hope this helped, Molly Starmender, Fire, lvl 27 :D
Joseph Boomfountain here, nalaboo171. Wyldfire Rabbit is a good idea EXCEPT for the given card. Wyldfire is a horrible spell, especially if you're up against guys who use Fire. All Fire attack means what it means. All for the good guys and all for the bad guys. Maybe change the card because global spells STINK! Besides, the only way getting a Wyldfire would be useful to you is if you are lower than the level of requirement and/or used or can't get the training point. Even then it's not useful because of Fire Cat Alley where everyone (except for the Skeletal Warriors and Haunted Minions) are fire. If you change the given card and made it have other cool stuff (I hate it when it has totally useless things for us that boost in Pet Derby because it gave card) like the may cast healing stuff. Then I would like it. If you would like to meet me come to area Scarecrow in Area 1 in the Commons of Wizard City At 4:00 P.M PST. I am a level 45 Pyromancer with the title Oni Slayer, an Arcane Staff, a Night Hawk named Madame Charlie, Wildranger hat and cloak, and Unkind Winter Boots.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
My idea for another world in Wizard101.

I think that the new world after Azteca should be called Cloudmania. The story behind it is that Morganthe thinks that we can't go up to the clouds and thinks that we can't reach her because she's in the clouds.Then we have to talk to Professor Drake to retrieve the world key to Cloudmania. Then he tells us that the key is in the myth tower. Then we beat Morganthe's Goliath bugs because they are trying to stop us. We retrieve the
key to Cloudmania after beating the Goliath beetles. We then go to Cloudmania
Monster ideas: Lightning cloud. A cloud with lightning coming out of it.
Rainy cloud: A cloud with rain hitting the ground hard.
Bolt: A bolt of lightning.
The place where we fight the Undying Malistaire is on the sun so we need a transformation of a lava shark.
By the way the setting in the world is the sky.

Finnigan Bearhand level 90 fire.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
To continue from my last post, I also think that there should be a new boss, Morganthe is getting a little old. Since she has been in Celestia,Zafaria, Avalon, and Azteca for what seems like forever. My idea is that there should be a new boss named The Cloud Master.
P.S He is based on the world i gave an idea about. Instead of him being death because almost all bosses of worlds are deaths he should be myth. Myth because is there a real thing named The Cloud Master? Or a giant cloud that rules a world? I don't think so! He should be rank 14 because in Azteca they were rank 13. He could even be rank 15 because the ranks of the minions might possibly be rank 14. If anyone could post back to let me know if my idea is good or not that would be nice.

Finnagan Bearhand level 90 fire

Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
i'm not so original but i got an idea for next myth spell that could be named Pandora's box.This could have a damage of 1350 dammage to all enemys and leave a -30% damage to next spell.
i also have the ide for the next fire spell that could be "the armagedon" in which you could use the cloud world idea and use a normal day of wizard city and redish the sky where a thousand flames come from the sky this could be a 1450 of damage to a person and leave a stun to all enemys.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
I think that we should be able to buy training points with gold, but don't go all crazy, have a limit for how much you can buy, probably 6 or 7 a day.

We also should be able to sit on a couch, or sit down on the floor, jump over stuff or into stuff, and eat food or even drink food, and sleep, and do homework (no not homework nevermind . We should also be able to have the option of running faster, and the option to pick mounts.

And we should also have more transformations, for ex, maybe a rotting fodder, a ghost, a jade oni, maybe even one of your own mounts!!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Harold Argleston on Jun 10, 2010 wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood Commons, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

Player to player item trading of any kind, and guilds/clans are not and will not be a part of Wizard101. Posts about these subjects will not be approved.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.
Personally, I think they should make REALLY Epic spells that cost 2 training points!!! Like for a life spell i was thinking maybe something along the lines of like a chain heal? I was thinking it could heal us like rebirth then instead of a Spirit Armor put like a HoT ( Heal over Time). Or for storm a Chain Lightning? A DoT (Damage over Time) spell like Scald but make it a 90 spell or a 95 spell if level cap ever goes up? IDK but i would love to see Proffesor Wu cast some amazing heals or Proffesor Balestrom Cast a beast attack like Leviathan! Like i said i really don't know but i would like to see some new faces and a new cost

P.S. - Sanctuary and Lightning bats are awesome spells Professors Wu and Balestrom!!!!

Best wishes Aaron SpiritForge!!! hope to see you around the spiral!

(currently farming ML want to join just ask)
don't be shy!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I prefer there to be enough wizard slots to try out all the different types of school.

Survivor
May 22, 2011
I think we should be able to make our decks or outfits say, "PvP" or "Ice Battles" or a list of names we could chose from. Sometimes, I can't find my right PvP deck. It could be like this:

"Cold Codex (PvP)"
"Woodland Tribal Coat (PvP)"

This would help a lot

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
spelly567 on Jul 21, 2010 wrote:
hi this is sophia dreamblood master level 46. i think that the wizards sould be able to sit on chairs, sleep in beds, and eat. there should also be more kinds of furniture, like a tv.
greyrose mentioned that this will not happen.as great as it would be she clearly stated it won't happen.not sure about the furniture though.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
spelly567 on Jul 21, 2010 wrote:
hi this is sophia dreamblood master level 46. i think that the wizards sould be able to sit on chairs, sleep in beds, and eat. there should also be more kinds of furniture, like a tv.
Excellent Idea! I see no point in buying furniture if you just look at it in boredorm. In my opinion, it's a waste of gold...

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
packers19960 on Jun 23, 2010 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
Lol i totally agree. its kinda strange being able to stare @ ur furniture, but not actually be able to sit in it or whatever. :P

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I have a question, There used to be a housing that had a waterfall that led into a cave with a dragon in it. I had it with 4 other houses back in 2009 but when things change it disappeared with my emperor estate didn't matter much I didn't use it just stored stuff. But was thinking what happened to it? Now I only have 3 houses and still mainly use 2 of them but it make me wonder about the one with the dragon it was kinda neat. is it still available?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2013
BudeMagic on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
i'm not so original but i got an idea for next myth spell that could be named Pandora's box.This could have a damage of 1350 dammage to all enemys and leave a -30% damage to next spell.
i also have the ide for the next fire spell that could be "the armagedon" in which you could use the cloud world idea and use a normal day of wizard city and redish the sky where a thousand flames come from the sky this could be a 1450 of damage to a person and leave a stun to all enemys.
Dude thats awesome your like a genius i love the armagedon idea.. Wicked

Survivor
Feb 01, 2013
Hunter RainFlame on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
My idea for another world in Wizard101.

I think that the new world after Azteca should be called Cloudmania. The story behind it is that Morganthe thinks that we can't go up to the clouds and thinks that we can't reach her because she's in the clouds.Then we have to talk to Professor Drake to retrieve the world key to Cloudmania. Then he tells us that the key is in the myth tower. Then we beat Morganthe's Goliath bugs because they are trying to stop us. We retrieve the
key to Cloudmania after beating the Goliath beetles. We then go to Cloudmania
Monster ideas: Lightning cloud. A cloud with lightning coming out of it.
Rainy cloud: A cloud with rain hitting the ground hard.
Bolt: A bolt of lightning.
The place where we fight the Undying Malistaire is on the sun so we need a transformation of a lava shark.
By the way the setting in the world is the sky.

Finnigan Bearhand level 90 fire.
I like all that except the name. Name it Fantasia

Survivor
Feb 01, 2013
flopypoppy on Dec 9, 2012 wrote:
I have a good idea for one new spell in each school

Fire: Dream Fire Cost 2 or 3 pips? get at level 15 Stun enemy for 2 rounds and give 3 stun shields after 2 rounds deals 150 fire damage plus 70 over 2 rounds
Ice: Freeze Trap cost 5 pips? get at level 35 places an ice trap on the enemy and then after 4 rounds the trap is taken away and it helps this damge 500 + 25%
Storm: Flood cost 7 pips get at level 70 or 75: Deals 1,250 storm damage to each enemy and stuns them for a round or breaks 2 stun shields and places storm traps on each enemy and puts a storm ward on each wizard
Myth: Living Rock get at level 60 cost 6 pips: Summons a bunch of rocks that come together forming a floating axe and it deals 700 damage to the enemy and taunts them and stuns them for a round
Life: Choking leaves cost 3 pips get at level 12: stuns the enemy for 1 round and deals 250 life damage and heals yourself 300
Death: Skeletal sword cost 9 pips get at level 85: summon a skeletal sword dealing 1,900 damage and heals yourself 1,200 also stuns the enemy for 2 rounds
Balance: Mosquiettos swarm Cost 7 pip level 60: Summons a swarm of mosquiettos that stuns all enemies for 3 rounds and every round it heals you 50 health 750 each round.
Love the death idea

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
i think that malistare should have a son! and his son ( Alistair ) should avenge him! and malistares ghost gives him all his power and you have to fight him in azteca, and he has 25,000 health and master death. and malistares ghost helps him with shields, blades, and traps, but you can't kill malistares ghost. so once you kill Alistair, he becomes a ghost . he gets really mad so he makes you fight 4 undead creatures. after that you get a level 55-90 ring, amulet, robe, boots, hat, athame, and pet in the wizards school. the pet should be an oni in the wizards school. then you get the badge "savior of azteca"

reply good or bad plz

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
Please consider moving the remove friend tab down on the friends information area. My 7 year old son has been crying for 2 days because he accidentally removed his best friend on the game. He hit the remove button when he was trying to port to his friend and then accepted yes thinking he was saying yes to the port and not to remove. I don't understand why the remove is above the other actions that we use more often than the remove, such as the porting and talking to the friends. I have accidentally done the same thing but was fortunate enough to be able to re-friend them because they were still on the chat menu. I'm sure my son isn't the only sad friend out there who has made this mistake.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
I'd realllllllllllllllllllllllllly want a sit animation, for like, when you sit in the commons, you seem like, very pleasant not staying straight, because when staying straight on w101 is kinda awkward, i think for this and . i really want u to do this idea itd be soooooo nice and players would it

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
johnjohnhawk5 on Jun 11, 2010 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
Well, that's kind of the point. Practice, and you get better at dodging the mobs.