Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
DragonEnthusiast on Jun 26, 2010 wrote:
I think it would be awsome if there was a gyphon spell for one of the new schools!

From,
Alexander DragonTamer
I agree and i say it should go into ice, fire, and storm, you know ice gryphon fir gryphon and storm grphon like the elves there actually is fire elf storm elf and ice elf

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I have a good idea for one new spell in each school

Fire: Dream Fire Cost 2 or 3 pips? get at level 15 Stun enemy for 2 rounds and give 3 stun shields after 2 rounds deals 150 fire damage plus 70 over 2 rounds
Ice: Freeze Trap cost 5 pips? get at level 35 places an ice trap on the enemy and then after 4 rounds the trap is taken away and it helps this damge 500 + 25%
Storm: Flood cost 7 pips get at level 70 or 75: Deals 1,250 storm damage to each enemy and stuns them for a round or breaks 2 stun shields and places storm traps on each enemy and puts a storm ward on each wizard
Myth: Living Rock get at level 60 cost 6 pips: Summons a bunch of rocks that come together forming a floating axe and it deals 700 damage to the enemy and taunts them and stuns them for a round
Life: Choking leaves cost 3 pips get at level 12: stuns the enemy for 1 round and deals 250 life damage and heals yourself 300
Death: Skeletal sword cost 9 pips get at level 85: summon a skeletal sword dealing 1,900 damage and heals yourself 1,200 also stuns the enemy for 2 rounds
Balance: Mosquiettos swarm Cost 7 pip level 60: Summons a swarm of mosquiettos that stuns all enemies for 3 rounds and every round it heals you 50 health 750 each round.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
johnjohnhawk5 on Jun 11, 2010 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
The whole point is that you have to try avoid being sucked into battles. It gives another cool aspect to the game!

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
Harold Argleston on Jun 10, 2010 wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood Commons, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

Player to player item trading of any kind, and guilds/clans are not and will not be a part of Wizard101. Posts about these subjects will not be approved.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.
i think the dorm room should be a mini castle

Survivor
May 31, 2012
Epros123 on Jun 30, 2010 wrote:
Everyone knows were the transform potions are, well can there be more like wild claw, samoorai, sunbird, and the marleybone civilian's, and ETC. (you could think of some more)

-Matthew SoulHaven Level 50 ICE

P.S Please respond that would be dandy :) :-) :D

How do you do the spells that come up and say "critical" after the spell has been performed

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Daddyman1959 on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
How do you do the spells that come up and say "critical" after the spell has been performed
how does that answer that kid's idea question? your asking a question your duelist teacher diego or grandmasters and up wizards can answer.(i mean seriously?! That question off topic!) but since you ask i tell you:

This is something only wizards who reach grandmaster rank and up can do. its not really a spell but an effect that come with your advance stats. The critical is a powerful magical affect that don't occur offend for some wizards that doubles the amount of damage or healing your attack or healing spells do. But damaging spells that critical can only be cancel by enemies who have the critical block which is a magical effect that stops a incoming attack critical so it do the damage its originally attended instead.

If you wanna learn more about it i suggest asking diego when your a level 50 or your higher piers, cause i not doing his job i just a know-it-all. but if you want to do that so so badly then buy some packs until you get any robes as a reward; those robes either your a grandmaster or not will always give critical or critical block anyway.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
Okay,okay,first of all i think you should be able to upgrade your dorm about 15 to 20 times.Not just have to wait for crowns or member ship ( it was nearly immpossable to get when saving).So when you upgrade you pay 50 more gil each time you do.So you don't have to have to wait for crowns or what not just to get to that level (it was hard to get to that level by battling ) it would make it easier to just do all upgrades then wait for crowns...the waiting drives you crazy.But seriously upgrades are cheaper,crowns aren't.Upgrades are faster,crowns aren't.upgrades'll make your dorm better,crowns won't.It's that simple upgrades take less time,crowns take more.That's all there is to it.

~Antonio Ravensword

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Could y'all make the cyclops bobble head bobble

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
here is a great idea to have a list were people can sign up to take a tour of other players houses to enjoy there work they did on the house there can be a fee to sign up and players that sign up would have to pay a rental fee to be on the list it can be eather in crowns or gold coins or were you buy game time cards from the web sight it would give people that chance to show off there hard work decoing my houses took 3 real world months to deco each and i would love to show them off when people are on the tour list they can visit the listed houses on it wiith out people being loged on that have the houses lisated people can also pay a tour fee to visit eather one house or a larger fee to visit the list

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
want a new pet
here is a feed back for you,

You know that little bear in the red head gear, walking around on the grounds in north guard, how about making it a pet for all schools, in different top's like --- life has a green head gear, myth in yellow head gear, fire has the red head gear, ice is blue, death in black, storm in purple, balance is orange head gear, and gives you a card at adult hood that looks like the guard bears around north guard, and hits with the axe.

please comment if you like this idea thank you

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Marioeagle506 on Jun 20, 2010 wrote:
I think they should make wisps that fill up your pet energy because when it says it refills it give one energy at a time!
I agree I hate the fact we have to wait a while for our energy to fill back up.
I think this would be a great idea instead of having to refill it with crowns.

(Other suggestion) I think we should have the opportunity to eat food, sleep, ect.
I think that would be great to be able to eat food and sleep or even sit down.

Thank you for listening

Mindy HexCrafter
Balance Lvl 72

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Harold Argleston on Jun 10, 2010 wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood Commons, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

Player to player item trading of any kind, and guilds/clans are not and will not be a part of Wizard101. Posts about these subjects will not be approved.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.
I was wondering if there was a way to check if you we're being false reported or not, because my friends and I were playing and we kept getting reported for not adding some one, ( crazy people )

This is getting real annoying to me, and most people out there.
I think there should be someone checking over the report instead of getting the report right away if you did nothing wrong.

Thanks for reading

Mindy HexCrafter
Balance Lvl 72

Survivor
Sep 23, 2012
i do think that it should tell you that you are going into battle

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I think there should be a level 80 or maybe 70 dungeon for a new set of gear like waterworks. I find azteca hard to live without multiple heals, and such and think there should be a new overall resistance gear with power like a even overall state. Waterworks made pretty good stats all around. You could make a dungeon at Avalon with new gear like that. Like maybe something with some of the big names we never fought but were talked about in the storyline of Avalon.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I think there should be a make your own dungeon house. It would be fun, and never get old, like you could make a dungeon and have a sigil in your house and you can name your dungeon and stuff. You can put like malistaire and other bosses like the spectral guardians or something. I think that would make houses interesting. and then you can pick rooms and stuff for it so like you can take a waterworks look of a dungeon, or even mirror lake style. Idk I think this would be an awesome feature to add to crown houses, or just have a dungeon add-on game.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Is it possible in the future to offer school specific mega snacks? packs made up specifically for schools (Storm, Life, Death, Myth, Ice, Fire, Balance,) and mixed packs as you already sell?

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
monsterconster101 on Jun 16, 2010 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only
I think that is a excellent idea nice thinking!

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
I think you should make a mini new game sigil (one sold in croown shop,like tag)

It could be a game where your pets supersize to mounts size (just for the mini game) and you can control the pets like you would in regular play exept instead of going through stuff, they could have a demolition derby.

EX: Plains Mammoth gets hit in the side by Djinn and fients, Djinn gets winged by a powerful Piggle, Piggle wins!

Each pet could have a school power up, like myth Basilisk curses Eyebenito with loss of sight or Kracken stuns Imp and Unicorn heals itself.

There could be a bunch of modes, like: Single player has to avoid computer piggle pet. Multiplayer derby. First to feint wins derby. Timed derby etc

Lasty,for people who don't have pets, there could be basic rent pets for demolition derby only (piggle,blood bat,that kind of thing) and you could make money off of exotic "crowns only" rent mounts (like what ever the latest world's pets are but only renting them for so many days)

I think you really should consider this idea, it would both make money and attract players

Thank you for your time

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Will you tell me if the idea of a Hair Salon is something even being considered? I see it as something that should be since we can all get hair cuts and colors in real life so why not here? I think it could work like painting or stitching for gold or crowns which ever. But please can you let me know if this is even something being considered. I really like the idea of having brown hair one day then purple, green or pink the next! Would love to be able to change it with my moods or holidays. That would be so fun.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
dear dorm i been playing when musho was the last thing to do and i was there when i had the friendly dragon with the dragon blade.

i do have things in mind for the gears and things we can use in the dorm
I think it may be time for a bigger dorm room.

and I do not know were to post My gear stuff in mind if you can point the way i can be happy.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
I think they should make it so if people are sayng bad thing or being that there should be a alert buttion

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
I think they should have all the bundles available online for purchase. I live in australia and can not purchase any bundle other than the current ones available and i already have both. Please KI make them more easily available for international players because we love the game just as much as those who live in the US.

Many Thanks

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
heronin on Jun 24, 2010 wrote:
Could we own more than three houses per charachter please lol i like them all alot and cant decide what i should get for my last one.
We can. I believe that once you become a member, no matter at lvl you are, you get to chose between 5 houses.