Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D

i agree with you...... i am sick of making rug diving boards :x

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
brezze0217 wrote:
This maybe a good idea for people who like hatching pets lvl 48n pets should be open to all players example today i saw a wizard who had a tempest hound combination of a stormzilla and orthrus she also had a grimzilla which was a combination of wraith and stormzilla/icezilla/firezilla/etc most player cant get these pets unless they hatch with someone this will also be a good idea for the celebration of the ten million wizard count or for the updates YoursTruely, LV48 Brian Firesword School of fire also catch me on wizard101 central

then what would be the point of just working for them? it would be no fun displaying our awesome pets if everyone could get them

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Visa426 wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

I'm sorry but i don't agree on that one. crowns are too expensive. I wish they would make crown items a little cheaper.

It would be nice if if all crowns items could be purchased in gold instead of just a few

Explorer
Jun 03, 2010
I think that your Wizard101 membership should be linked to your Pirate101 account. I recently downloaded Pirate101 thinking "I'll be able to go everywhere!" but as it turns out, my membership only effects my account on Wizard101. If you are confused, I use my one account for both and my membership only effects my Wizard101 game. I know this could possibly mean less money, but i would really hate buying a membership for both my Wizard101 game and Pirate101 game, so can you have a membership that makes both of them get effected?

Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
monsterconster101 on Jun 16, 2010 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.
that sounds good :D

A+ Student
Jan 11, 2012
I must have missed or skipped over the following bit of post (shown at bottom), but I think what would be a GREAT idea would be if we could turn in training points on a spell by spell basis. So if you accidentally bought a spell, you could cash that ONE in instead of reloading everything from every school you have. So if you bought, I don't know, Sunbird accidentally, you could get rid of that ONE spell (provided you have none above it, in which case you'd have to sell those back too).

original post:

monsterconster101 on Jun 16, 2010 wrote:i think that there should be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

Survivor
May 15, 2011
Hi Wizard101 (aka KingsIsle), I have an idea for a new seed: Bird of Paradise plant. I thought it can look like the actual plant in real life, but have bird houses and maybe birds as the plant (not just one bird). I know you have masterminds with excellent plant ideas (as i have all your wonderful plants in my many gardens). So I hope my idea will only be the beginning of you finishing it with your expertise. PLEASE make this plant, as I know many Wizards would love it God Bless you and your families in real life and at KingsIsle

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
Hi I am a level 40NECROMANCER and I am having trouble sorting out which quests lead to the quest that unlocks DRAGONSPYRE soo right now i am in MOOSHU so if you will please tell me which quest i need to do right now im doing the quests defeat koto, defeat and collet 08 bark from confused forest warrior in Hametsu Village, defeat 08troll mercinaries in hametsu village which one leads to DRAGONSPYRE PLEASE HELP!!

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
rebeccam2011 on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
Hi I am a level 40NECROMANCER and I am having trouble sorting out which quests lead to the quest that unlocks DRAGONSPYRE soo right now i am in MOOSHU so if you will please tell me which quest i need to do right now im doing the quests defeat koto, defeat and collet 08 bark from confused forest warrior in Hametsu Village, defeat 08troll mercinaries in hametsu village which one leads to DRAGONSPYRE PLEASE HELP!!
there is a place that you can find main quests... i forget where.. but google main quests mooshu wizard101...you will find it good luck!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
pet snacks... its nice that we are getting level 6 pet snacks that give 7 additional xp per snack, but i would love to start getting level 8 and 9 drops in Avalon and future worlds. i know you can farm pixie stix in Zaf, but that becomes a grind that you soon tire of and eventually you look at your computer and contemplate playing instead of contemplate what you want to kill and farm.

additionally, "no auction" items... it would be nice to be able to sell these no auction items at auction instead of through the inventory option (which i think we take a hit on). yes, we can still sell the no auc items that way, but if i am already in the bazaar, let me sell it that way.

finally, trading. i know we can trade cards to other players, but that's it. i would love to be able to trade gear to my wife's character since i cannot equip Life class only items because i am not Life class, and she gets some decent gear that i could use as Death class that i have to watch her sell or feed to her pet because she cannot use it any other way. how about giving us the oportunity to trade items to other players besides just cards?

**Edited by Professor Greyrose**
Please read the Message Board Code of Conduct. It clearly states Player to player item trading ... will not be a part of Wizard101.

just a few thoughts of mine...

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Hi I am a level 46Necromancer.

I wish you would make changes to the following:

• I wish if they would make changes to the game that we buy training points and I don't mean buy back them.If that happened we could level up faster and easier instead of waiting 4 to 5 levels to get one training point or instead of doing a mission with Prospector Zeke that takes a long time and getting only one training point.

• I hated one thing in DragonSpyre, when I went to dragonspyre academy Ashley the fire tree told me to get things from all the worlds of the spiral and i thought that that is just silly to take us back to all the worlds and defeat some of the bosses there again. Also when i finished the Crystal Grove Ashley sent me back to the Drake Hatchery to do a very long quest maybe it took time like the time of the Crystal Grove and it was just boring.

• I also hope that you can let players trade items and clothing and not just treasure cards (TC) that would make the game much interesting.

Thx (Kingisle Entertainment) for making this wonderful game and it will be much better if you added these and improved the things above.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
willotree19 on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
Hi Wizard101 (aka KingsIsle), I have an idea for a new seed: Bird of Paradise plant. I thought it can look like the actual plant in real life, but have bird houses and maybe birds as the plant (not just one bird). I know you have masterminds with excellent plant ideas (as i have all your wonderful plants in my many gardens). So I hope my idea will only be the beginning of you finishing it with your expertise. PLEASE make this plant, as I know many Wizards would love it God Bless you and your families in real life and at KingsIsle
that would be cooli am a master gardener and i would like for you to make what he said cause i am tired of these plants

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
I know it is posted in the code of conduct that "Player to player item trading and guilds are not and will not be a part of Wizard101" but my question is why not? I can think of the number of messages and ideas that have come across that include this concept, student after student bringing to you that they would like to see player to player (p2p) trading made available in the game. I am not trying to stir up trouble, I am just curious and I think you may be able to put it to rest here and now, eliminating the continued rantings of a lost group of students, continually suggesting p2p trading. From my seat in class, I do not see it hurting the market, we will still have items to sell in the bazaar or feed to our pets as fodder, but on the rare chance that we get a drop that our friend can use, why not allow us to hand that to our friend?
Some games allow for in game links, letting us see an item and its stats. This benefits p2p trading, so I would eliminate this ability from the start, that would flood chat with items players are trying to make money on and that part is annoying.
Would you please4 explain to us the reasoning behind not allowing p2p trading?

Thanks
Thelodium

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
Dear Wizard101,

I feel that Storm owl needs a little extra-KICK, to really be a rank 10 spell. Right now, in its current state, its just a

damage spell-but look at the possibilities!!! It could be so much more. My idea, after it has grasped its chosen

enemy with its wings of lightning, it falls back in a spinning motion creating somewhat like a twister. While this

vortexical motion goes on-storm clouds spread ejecting form it (like the beginning animation of storm lord), then

each enemy gets a little zap of lightning- and an DoT charm appears around them!!! Doing a little damage

(whatever amount you think suits storm) over three rounds!!! My inspiration-sun serpent. A single enemy

damage, AoE & DoT. Thnx for acknowledging-Andrea Iceriver.

Survivor
May 01, 2011
troybtxn on Jun 21, 2010 wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.
although i past this would i think so too cause it would help lots of people besides meh

Survivor
May 01, 2011
sylve0n on Jul 16, 2010 wrote:
In the game they should add an addition to the dye shop to change the style and color of you're player's hair. It would be useful if you dont like the look or color of you're hair, or if you want to try a new style. I don't like the look of my hair, so i ALWAYS equip hats that cover it, so i never equip the hats that show the hair even though i really like them. I would most apprecciate it if you could add this!!
I also like this idea, and i also wouldnt actually mind even if it did cost crowns, but i think it should be something small like 40 or 50 crowns. i think it would also be cool to add highlights to this idea.

i also really liked the no - hat idea a whille back, because my cousin hates the hats.

there was another idea that i liked, the one where girls should be able to show off their style, because sometimes its kind of annoying how you can't do cersain things like take you hat or shoes off.

wiz101 is awesome!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
OK, this section is suppose to be about giving new ideas. How about a suggestion.
I have created every wizard and played with each one. Some I have kept and others I have deleted. I understand the creators of this game have put a lot of time and thought into it. However, the storm gear needs some rethinking. I know we have to choose between life or power for most of the schools. But the storm school is the worst. I have made it to the newest world with my storm wizard. I don't think it's fair that the storm wizard is killed in the first or second round, unless someone is nice enough to help out.
Some of us, myself included, like to solo the game sometimes. However, I can't do that with this character. I have tried many different combinations of gear, and nothing seems to help.
Please think about the gear issue or maybe just add a little bit more life to the character.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
troybtxn on Jun 21, 2010 wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.
Same thing happens on crab alley

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
BUT i think that we should have a party one day in w101 where random wizards can duel random wizards without setting anything up

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
You should be able to buy training points or experience with gold or crowns.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Hi, I think you should make people who teleport only toto realms they are on or already beat.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
I have multiple thoughts on many topics

1. we shouldn't be limited to Wizard city when we start out
2. We should get way cooler pets for quests. just saying it would be nice
3.you should be able to change your main school if it gets boaring later one in the game for a little more variety
4.you should get a special mount for each school like myth a blood bat , fire a fire cat, storm the storm beetle, balance the scorpion, death a giant spider, ice a frost beetle, and life a dove

Thanks, Chrysto Mythspear lvl. 34 myth

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Epros123 on Jun 30, 2010 wrote:
Everyone knows were the transform potions are, well can there be more like wild claw, samoorai, sunbird, and the marleybone civilian's, and ETC. (you could think of some more)

-Matthew SoulHaven Level 50 ICE

P.S Please respond that would be dandy :) :-) :D

Agree

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
monsterconster101 on Jun 16, 2010 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only
Or the crown shop stuff ( except purchasing gold ) be sold for ( high ) prices of gold

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
No you should be restricted. Look whiners, you gotta work your way up through the ranks just like i did! You shouldnt get any free rides, spend alot of time and intelligence and build yourself up instead of hangin out in wizard city talkin about who needs a girl or a boy....psh pay your dues, thats whats wrong with kids these days they all want a free ride...