Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
I think pvp robes should be cheaper or they can introduce a robe that looks like it to the crown shop. ._. Also can you possibly have another way to get arena tickets other than battling people? Like you go against bosses in the arena and you can gain rank and earn tickets from there?

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Alternate options for hats. Examples: circlet, tiera, bow, ribbon, flower, flower crown, etc.

Also ability (maybe a shop?) that allows you to change you hair color and style.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Hello, my idea isn't really a complaint more like a suggestion and that is that the death school should have have update ranging from clothing to spells it just feels to me that death is the most ignored school in the game i'm a level 49 death and i would to have some cooler gear and maybe some new death spells just a thought for KI thanks :D

Survivor
May 09, 2010
I think it would be really awesome if there was pvp gear for say 50 and higher that gave critical rate and block.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Marioeagle506 wrote:
I think they should make wisps that fill up your pet energy because when it says it refills it give one energy at a time!

I agree. They could be floating around in the pet pavilion and determined by your level and gear (if any) that gives extra pet energy.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Hello everyone.
I been playing games like this for a long time and I have come up with something that could be good for this game. Every game I have played has something called events. Why not wizard 101? So I think I have two good one's, one is called attack on wizard city. one can be malistaire forces are attacking wizard city and you need to fight them off. while some wizards hold them off others have to get threw the line and fight the boss before you are over run. Also there can be one where morganthe forces attack as well. each one give's different gear, gold and pets to. malistaire can be a easy one for lower level and morganthe can be a hard mode.

So what you think?

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
I think that there should be a pack that specializes in clothing items. I buy a lot of packs and i barely ever get a clothing item, and when i do it is another pair of boots (I have five). You could call it Chaos' (or however the bosses name is spelled) clothing. You can take the clothing ideas from other packs, make your own, or do both. You decide W101 managment. Please do it or I will be sad . Thank you for your consideration !

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
I would really love a way to find out if I have missed any quests. Perhaps a Post Office in Wizard City. When you go there it would say you have "No Mail" or it would say "So and so at the Elephant Graveyard wishes to speak to you". It wouldn't give you any quests, just send you looking in the right place. Thanks!

Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
I think it would be cool if in a store you could get wizard101 cards then you could battle in real life with another person like lay down a card then you lose health and how much health you get depends on how much health you have in the game but that is just a idea i hope you think about it thank you :)

A+ Student
Jan 11, 2012
here's an idea I had for a new spell. it's called Distribute Blades. What it does, at a zero pip cost, it takes the leftover blades you have and distributes them to your team of players. So, let's say you have a friend with you, who is an Ice mage, and you're a fire mage. You use Elemental Blade and it gives you storm, ice and fire blades. You use up the fire blade and have both storm and ice left, not being used at all (I dont have any ice spells in my deck unless Im doing Fire vs Fire and even then, not many). This card, would take the ice blade off of you and place it on the ice mage who is helping you. I'd rather donate those blades to my friends who are helping me vs having them go unused and circling me till the battle's over. Now, I'll admit I have NO idea how that would impact PvP as I have yet to actually explore that aspect of the game, but I would imagine it would help there as well.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
I think that the ability for stitching should be for gold! It's not fair that you cant stitch your clothes without having crowns. It's like having to pay crowns for dyeing you clothes. You should be able to look how you want without having to pay money. All the time I either find a cute outfit with bad stats or an ugly outfit with great stats and it not fair!

Survivor
May 27, 2010
Posionidon wrote:
Hello, my idea isn't really a complaint more like a suggestion and that is that the death school should have have update ranging from clothing to spells it just feels to me that death is the most ignored school in the game i'm a level 49 death and i would to have some cooler gear and maybe some new death spells just a thought for KI thanks :D

I think you should just level up. In my opinion Death gets spoiled at level 60+, all schools are not as good at level 49 as you'd want them to be. I've done every school and trust me when I say, Death gets spoiled way more than other schools.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
i think we should be able to use our voices to speak. like if you have a webcam that has a built in microphone you could actually talk instead of searching for the word/phrase you want

Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
hello, i hope i am posting this is in the correct place first time in the message boards, anyway a few great ideas for the game is 1. i love the new bric-a-brac elixir dont get me wrong its a great help although as a huge and i mean huge housing person i know it's pretty complicated to fill the houses for every room like for example the bigger house from the bundle cards. i think the limit should be way higher then 300 per an area though it is a huge help it would be extremely nice to have more room then this. 2. i few arena tickets should be buyable with crowns (as gold is) i love the pvp items but getting tickets through battles is extremely complicated and a long process even more so with most items costing 1,000 or up, and its such a pain having to always risk ranking to be able to get the tickets you need. 3. a few ideas for housing items i notice the newspaper stand in marleybone and also the book stand in wolfminsterabby. i would love having them as housing items along with the post office boxes thats along the walls of the post offices. would love to see a new housing pack with allot of new housing items also a nice pet housing item would be the little pet castle (as seen in the pet shop in the pet pavillon) and holiday themed houses would be very nice along with more holiday themed housing items. 4. perhaps make a new pack for members? put special items in it only gotten from the member packs and give them to people who have memberships like once a week once every two weeks once a month or so? i have loads of more ideas but i don't want to write too much?!?

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Myself, along with many other wizards, think there should be an edit wizard option. You could edit your character's face, hair, and name for a modest 500- 1000 crowns. I think many players would find this useful. My friend, who has been playing almost since the game came out, is named Digby Windbreaker. I mean come on, Windbreaker! That character slowly became his main character, despite his name and looks. He has always wanted to change it. Not just him, but myself, and many other players. Take this into consideration and let me know what you guys think.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Survivor
Sep 13, 2012
I woud really like of There would be Some storylines about life,myth and death because the storylines that exsist are about fire,ice and storm except.
cyclops lane

Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
Arvok wrote:
Myself, along with many other wizards, think there should be an edit wizard option. You could edit your character's face, hair, and name for a modest 500- 1000 crowns. I think many players would find this useful. My friend, who has been playing almost since the game came out, is named Digby Windbreaker. I mean come on, Windbreaker! That character slowly became his main character, despite his name and looks. He has always wanted to change it. Not just him, but myself, and many other players. Take this into consideration and let me know what you guys think.
i love this idea allot its amazing and i don't think i've met one single person who didn't want this option but personally speaking and speaking for allot of others i know i do not think anyone would want to have to pay crowns just to change their hair or face. i think we all know girls would want to change their hair style every day if not multiple times a day... paying crowns to change name wouldn't be so bad but i do not think anyone would change their character's name it would really confuse everyone they know. dont get me wrong love the idea but no one would pay crowns to change their hair or face.... they would most likely see it as a waste of crowns. mostly at 500-1,000 crowns as much as i hate the hair style i took on my wizard i would see that a bit much just to change it one time.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Adding ability to change hair style and color is such a great idea (perhaps a salon in the WC shopping district).

An additional benifit of this is it would enable KI to add additional hair styles and colors without upsetting the older players who would be otherwise stuck with what was available when they created their wizard.

I am not a fan of allowing wizards to change their face, eye color, or name though. Even for an exhorbitant crown price. It doesn't seem right.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
When you create your wizard it would be fantastic if you could specify your height (tiny, small, medium, large). Perhaps this causes issues with clothing items, but it would be really cool to be in the game and see fellow wizards of different heights.

Survivor
May 06, 2010
Even though I've been playing a while (just re-downloaded the game) i've finally moved out of the dorm and into my first castle, one thing I find truly sad is the utter lack of furniture, what do wizards eat? Should add some kitchen items, stove, cupboards, sink. Bathroom things, a tub, toilet. I would find making it more like a real home more fun.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
GreyEyes66 wrote:
I have a new idea about creating the Spirals New World. I would like to see a world that references the Mayan, Aztec, and Ican civiliations. These worlds could have new characters made from some of the mythologies in Mexico, Central America and South America. Some of the new characters could included the Giant Sloth, Pirahnas, Leopards, Turtles, Anacondas, Vampire Bats and Iguanas, which are indegenous to those lands.
There are also many other natural features only found in these areas. For example: Mexico has the only Giant Cave Geode in the world. There are many caves and grotos. And of course the Great Amazon river, Rain forests, and high mountain temples.

Whoa. I play this game to get away from education. But that post has potential to be rediculously AWESOME!

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
tippets458 wrote:
Stellaluna1999 wrote:
I have an idea for the next life spell: Fairy Queen. She's as big as Katsenstien's Monster with a long pink dress made out of flower petals, blonde hair, huge wings and she wears a crown.
When you cast the spell she appers in a burst of light. She steps forward and huge amounts of flower petals come at her command. She glares at her target, points her hands forward and the flower petals head at the target, exploding on impact.

I love this idea! It's very creative and very detailed. But I don't like the flower pedals exploding, I think it should something cooler. Like uses her sword. Also she has to be very pretty with not only flowers but trees and fairy guardians.

Yes! Like to sword could snap, and a wind could blow from it and blow the petals to the player!

A+ Student
Jan 11, 2012
Here's a few more ideas I had.

1) pet training ideas found on the following thread here: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/54202.ftl

2) For people who i've seen complaining about walking to the Death School under the falls, if you're a death wizard, once the school opens up, have a teleporter in your house to take you right to the school instead of doing the walking. This solves the problem of "it would be too much coding to put it in" as well as "it would ruin the storyline if they did that".

3) In another game I've played, they had a full quest log. This quest log included every quest in the game (not started, in progress and fully completed). I feel this would be a huge benefit for those who have lost quests or seem to have missing quests. It should include Completed Quest and Level Requirements, and who to talk to for starting the quest with the Quest helper enabled to talk to the quest giver.

4) In the same previous game, they had a FOLLOW option. I think we should, in the friends window, have an option to FOLLOW the person. you basically would "attach" yourself to them, move at the slower person's speed and they'd follow you to the quest location (or whatever). if a battle came up, you'd split, finish the battle, then automatically reattach yourself

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it

I think thats a great idea! :D it would also be cool if there could actually be pools so we don't ave to glitch fountains! xd