Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
rblman231 wrote:
i think they should come out with more areas, spells, schools and also higher max level... after you hit grandmaster there isnt much else to do besides farming for the best items, pvp matches and derby races in the pet pavillion

Well, there are other things you could do related to Wizard101 that don't have to do with playing the game, such as writing books on Wizard101 like guides and such, maybe start a Fan Site like I am doing. But if you want to play the game then you could be a party host, find all the new glitches and all that sort of stuff.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
I think there should be a new spell. A defense spell that is called "Balance Shield" I made a picture of what it would look like but I don't know how to attach it onto this post or if I can. There are shields for every single school except Balance. I know there is the Tower Shield but that only does -50% damage and normal shields to -80% damage. I was told in an email that I can post my idea here. Please consider my idea! Thanks!

Survivor
May 29, 2011
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D
Totally agree! That would be awesome.

Thanks,

James Deathflame, Level 56 Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
There should be an option to turn off porting to individuals instead of everyone or not at all. It can be on the friends list when you click on the name of a friend and have an additional option to enable or disable porting. There are some individuals who port unexpectedly or repeatedly and I'd like to stop them from doing so without stopping all of my friends from porting. This is especially helpful in dungeons or boss fights when another person isn't needed or wanted; when there are bosses who add minions with the more people who join it is very annoying when people port especially if they flee after leaving you to fight them all.

Survivor
May 26, 2012
It would be nice to be able to buy a zoo type property for all of our unused pets. Since pets can't be sold or traded, the zoo could also have a collection aspect to it so that you could see what pets you have accumlated and which pets are out there that you don't have. I have recently started to have to trash pets as there just is simply not enough room for them all to roam.

A "stable" for mounts would also be nice if they weren't included in the zoo.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
for some reason it will not let me port to my fantasy factory house and all my pets and mounts and wonds are there it keep saying that thers a issue with the area do any one now what i need to do?

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
Perhaps in Accounts make the information of start/join date available.
4th birthday ....and I am so very curious when I started. I think I was here close to start up(?)

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
I think to stop puppeting teams in PvP, we could (1) report a match, and you can view the levels and the PvP to decide if it is considered puppet teams. (2) Limit the difference in levels on a teamto a maximum of a 30 (or whatever number you believe is right), so that lets say a level 20, and a level 80, cannot team up because they are a 60 level difference. (3) Add up the levels on one team, and compare to the other team, difference shouldn't be more than 10 levels.
Thank you, I would appreciate a response, and any additional ideas.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
I have an idea for a new storm spell.
Name: Electric shock
Pips: 4
Description: 10, 100, or 1000 moon damage to self, dealing 1570 moon damage to a random enemy.

Also, I have an idea for an entirely new school. The school of color.
Ideas for school of color: The school of color would be trainable utility spells that cost training points. Of course they would be colorful spells, and enhancements like +200 life enhancement, that you could enhance on a healing spell. Another idea is random dispel, and also an all school dispel. Like a tower dispel. 300 death damage to self to add 70% trap. (Like feint) And any other assorted utilities. I like the idea of the school of Color because it is very miscellaneous, and colorful.

Thanks, please reply, and I hope you like these ideas, I put a lot of thought into it.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hey Everyone.

I have a suggestion for the pet system. I call it "Pet talent switch". Basically you switch one talent with another. But the only thing is, you can only do it once on a pet, and the cost of doing it should be based on the hatching (ie 20k-50k gold). Like for example, if my pet got spritely and i wish to change it with another talent in my pedigree tree, i click on the one i wish to exchange w

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
PLEASE READ here is just a small idea i came up with :D ANYWAYS the idea is that when me and my friend are in a fight (like with a monster,not eachother XD ) that there should be a RISK/BLOCK button so that instead of watching your friend about to die by a spell you press RISK/BLOCK and you jump in front of them and take the full force of the spell so that would mean the consequience would be to be deafeated even though you have full heath so i thought this would be very intresting to have in a battle i hope you can understand this and try to add in this cool idea thanks for the time!!! :D

Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D

I TOTALLY 100% agree with that idea

Survivor
Nov 06, 2011
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it

This is a great idea I agree.
Could you add more abilities to your housing after all some of us have spent a considerable amount for this option.:-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Nov 06, 2011
We REALLY need a way to report bad activity by multiple payers who you can not ID since they have the friend feature blocked. Yesterday, several of us were having to battle the Gurtok Demon for 3 hours because some kids using the character names Ethan Shadowhubter and Robert Deathcaster decided they owned the realm (Unicorn) and that we needed to all go elsewhere. So, they got on the battle and began to heal the demon etc. If we had some sort of live monitor who can be alerted to a realm and area to see whats happening, it would be better. What makes it worse, the kids reported the rest of us as having broke the rules and we got the warning window...NOT FAIR! A simple alert button in the corner, near the compas would alert a monitor to check in that spot/area.

I absolutly agree!!! Some people jump into a fights bring in another opponent and then flee leaving you with more than you can handle. This is NOT right and something must be done about it........Please :-)

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
troybtxn wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.

I agree, but I think the need to do that for Grizzleheim too.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
I think we should be able to type numbers. Because one time, I was talking to my friend and I asked what level he was when he unlocked MooShu, and my answer was this: "i think i was a lvl ... when i got there lol" and so I think we should be able to use numbers. And words like: "uuuummmmmm ........." or "ikr" (it means 'I know right') and that we wouldn't be able to say curse words. And, I think we should be able to use Caps. Because one time, I was in a battle, and I needed help so I sent my friend a message saying "HELP! pls?" and it just made it say "help! pls?". When I use Caps while saying "HELP", it tells them that I need a lot of help at that moment. So, just think about these suggestions, please.

From, Scarlet RosePetal (Level 28, Life)

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
We should be able to ..............

(drumroll please)

.............BE ABLE TO MAKE OUR OWN HOUSES!

I'm so brilliant, huh? Thanks
We could be able to design it by using little blocks that represent square feet, and we can decide how many stories you want it to be, and decide what wallpaper you want and flooring you want. You could also design the outside and name your home. If you want, you can give it to the Crown Shop or a castle shop so that other wizards can buy it too, or just keep it to yourself as your specialty. You can also choose whether you want a fighing ring in the castle, and what you're going to fight (like in the Massive Fantasy Place, but you can choose what monster you'd fight). I think this is a great idea, so KingsIsle workers, please read this and at least think about it.

Thanks!

Scarlet RosePetal

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
It would be awesome for some people to be able to change they're decks spells without purchasing over and over again training point resets. Something like where in a push of a button your spells get reset in to your desired spells of a second choice. Like where you want to change your spells into a PvP spellbook, but then you want your old deck back maybe for like fighting mobs. In this case you would just change your spellbook into your other desired spellbook instead buying another point reset. That would be awesome for people who like fight monsters and like to boss alot, and then maybe go back to PvP.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
I got an idea for a new type of wand weapon, well it isn't really a wand at all, if fact, i got this idea from the shamans in zanfaria. GAUNTLETS. People like to disable their wand so they are using their hands to cast, and I like that. The problem is that when your high level like me, you lose your critical stat bonuses if you disable your weapon of choice, so when I finally reach level 80, I would like to have a pair of GAUNTLETS.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
whizbrain wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

? Do you mean get your training points back then I say yes, but to buy more i would say no it would give grand masters unfair pvp advantages think about it.

Like he said, " to redeem training points," and I think that is a grand idea

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
Marioeagle506 wrote:
I think they should make wisps that fill up your pet energy because when it says it refills it give one energy at a time!

I agree and disagree, no I don't think that there is a need for wisps, what is needed is for the time it takes to gain another energy point to be reduced.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
Gondalfwht wrote:
We REALLY need a way to report bad activity by multiple payers who you can not ID since they have the friend feature blocked. Yesterday, several of us were having to battle the Gurtok Demon for 3 hours because some kids using the character names Ethan Shadowhubter and Robert Deathcaster decided they owned the realm (Unicorn) and that we needed to all go elsewhere. So, they got on the battle and began to heal the demon etc. If we had some sort of live monitor who can be alerted to a realm and area to see whats happening, it would be better. What makes it worse, the kids reported the rest of us as having broke the rules and we got the warning window...NOT FAIR! A simple alert button in the corner, near the compas would alert a monitor to check in that spot/area.

I absolutly agree!!! Some people jump into a fights bring in another opponent and then flee leaving you with more than you can handle. This is NOT right and something must be done about it........Please :-)

Absolutely, I agree a hundred fold, there should deffinately be an alert button to get the attention of an monitor. This would help solve so many issues and stop good paying players like myself from getting so upset that we want to quit the game.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
asl27 wrote:
for some reason it will not let me port to my fantasy factory house and all my pets and mounts and wonds are there it keep saying that thers a issue with the area do any one now what i need to do?

Well I do believe that you are in the wrong blog section for this kind of question and that there is an support site for these kind of issues that has a support team from wizard 101 their to help you out.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
New Craft-able Spells?

I have an idea for 2 new spells, 1 death 1 balance

Werewolf: Death 5 Pips Craft-able
Does 50 Death Damage to everyone, Then deals 480 Death Damage to a specific target.

Animation: A cliff pops out of the ground, The sky turns dark and it becomes night. Then 2 pine trees grow from the ground on the cliff, Then the werewolf leaps out of the darkness between the 2 trees. At the exact point where the werewolf jumps from the tree, the trees die out and become withered. The werewolf does a intimidating howl where it deals 50 Death damage to everyone. Then the howl turns the targeted enemy, Where it does a very threatening roar where it deals 480 Death damage.

Cobra Tamer: Balance 6 Pips Craft-able
Does 75 Balance Damage and then stuns target, Then 525 Balance Damage overtime.

Animation: A sandstorm quickly goes over the spell field where it create a hill of sand. A wind quickly clears the hill sand and you see a tall figure with a set of the Sultans Clothing being worn (Sultans Turban, Sultans Robe, Sultans Boots) and with a basket. He brings out a flute and starts to do a flute song. It deals 75 Balance damage as it does the song, and also stuns the target. Then the basket in front of the tall figure you see a cobra start to slither out of it slowly, with it's glowing yellow eyes it starts to grow large in size and then strikes the target giving it a over time effect of 525 Balance damage.

I'm happy to share my ideas!
- Mark Hawk Lvl.59 Fire Wizard

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
I think that you should be able to buy lands from the crowns shop. 8) I think we should be able GIFT lands. I think the lands should be the same price as they would normally be except maybe a 5 crown fee. This way, i think you might get more people buying membership or crowns because once they get a taste of it they would just NEED to buy more. Plus, this would bring down the hacking a lot because people would no longer be able to trick people by saying "I'll buy you membership!" Or "I'll buy you crowns!" Because they would be able to buy them everything right there!!!!!!
Please consider :)

~Elizabeth Spiritflame
Lvl 62 Fire :D