Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
mip77 wrote:
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
i think yes to that idea thats really a good one :D :D :D

This is one of the best ideas their is on this board :) :-) :P :D

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
troybtxn wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.

Yes, please do. I have already passed that part of the game, but i think that it would be nice if other players didnt have to deal with that.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Please change the design for balance robes! the balance school robes are very disapoinging. All the other classes have really cool detailed robes. It seems to me like who ever designed the balance robes got bored and desided to just add a red rectangle around the origional robe design.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
i think it would be cool to have school mounts. like a polar bear for ice, a skelatal hors for death you know? ithink it would be cool. Thank You Valerian lionheart for the ideas :D

Survivor
May 17, 2010
i think that in the bazzar when you go to sell regents they should have an optinal sell all button when you have 15 or 20 of everything you are selling then it gets annoying to have to keep clicking sell, yes, sell, yes, sell, yes over and over again

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
King Wizerd is right! My house has a lot of furniture but i can only stare at it. It would make the game much more enjoyable if you actually use the things in your house or dorm room

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
nalaboo171 wrote:
I think that it would be wonderful if they had a new pet called Wyldfire Rabbit. It could be like a Fire cat, only a rabbit. The rabbit could be flaming, and give the card Wyldfire ( 25% to all fire spells ). I think it would be a hit, and everyone would want one. Its a flaming rabbit, who wouldn't? Hope this helped, Molly Starmender, Fire, lvl 27 :D
um...ya...i dont think any guys would buy that. also i dont think ALL of the girls would...

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
Hey has anyone noticed that the skeletal pirates in Unicorn way dont really fit in? to me they dont, so KI should make a pirate themed world with them in it. it should maybe be accessible at level 35. The skeletal pirates would be rank 4 death? and they should DEFINETELY know the skeletal pirate spell.

-thx for checking this out!

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
Hi, just wondering why the pet mixing hasn't really been improved upon? Sure the gold required pet mix has been dropped, but have the chances of getting a hybrid risen? Honestly, does anybody who is mixing want another pet just like the one they have now? No, they do not. I can't tell you how much gold i've spent trying to get a certain pet, only to never get a single hybrid. I WILL tell you I've spent around 500,000 gold trying with nothing to show for it. So, just an idea, if you're going to make something so bloody expensive at least make the yield worth the profit. I don't want a Helephant with the exact same abilities!

Survivor
Aug 03, 2008
In Griselhiem, you can craft a house. Why not have that for each world? Or a better selection at least. Like maybe a house based off of Triton Ave or Firecat Alley. I'd personally like to have a house that's like the tower in Gollem Court

Survivor
May 03, 2009

Since Watchtower Hall is quite a crafting challenge, it would be nice if we had the option of crafting it with a freind! :D

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
a good idea for pet hatching is to lower the cost of hatching a pet. its so expensive! even worse, both people have to have the same amount! plz lower the cost!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I agree the cost for hatching a pet should be reduced i hatched a few pets myself but really it takes up all of my gold and it takes an eternity to rack up enough to do it again

Chase StormSword
Grandmaster Diviner

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
hi. i've got a lot of ideas.

Pets and Housing: i have some good ideas for new pets and what you can do with them. some pets i would love would be a little centaur, scarecrow(definetly!), a kraken plus ice and lava one, oh and maybe you can make a myth and death centaur, and i saw something about a wyldfire rabbit well maybe you can make one for each school that gives the field spell card for its school, also an owl pet, i would love one! maybe you could add a scratcher pet and one that looksl ike jacques the scratcher. blue, green, white, ianthine spectres dropped by the gurtok demon would be cute too. and for housing and stuff it'd be awesome if you could interact with your housing items and pets there. like you could look like your cooking or reading a book and sitting down in a chair or laying in bed asleep. or if you have a piano like i do it would be cool to actually sit and play it. maybe also add different types of instruments, like a flute and violin. and for pets in your house you should be able to pet them and pick them up and give them a BIG hug! when your choosing your pet you should pick accessories for them, like bandannas or collars or something like that. maybe you could add a pet park somewher in wc for your pets to roam around and play with others. when you want to leave you can pick your pets up and yours only so you cant steal anyones pet.
Choosing your look and emotes: it would be more fun to choose your eyes, mouth, nose etc. as you choose your character. that way there could be more variety. also you could add different colors and shades of hair. also with more hair styles. i would love to have more names available too. thats it for now i guess. :) See you in the Spiral!!!

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
d2a3rrius94 wrote:
I think that certain mounts like dragons and wings mounts should be able to fly higher by holding down the spacebar. Then press z to stay a certain height that the user is comfortable with. I have heard about 15 people saying how boring it is to have a fly mount and onlt hover a very short distance above ground.

Everyone how agrees/disagrees with this should send a smiley face to me.
:-) = good = bad
:D = great :x = worst
= Awsome = horrible

flying higher without having to keep pressing the go higher buttone would be awesome! i totally agree with this idea!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I would like to be able to put money in you bank, have wand display cases for your house, and have more house recipes.

Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
i have an idea what if you get to crate your own pet because in the hachery you mostly get a pet that you have.Another one ishow about some mounts base on the cards you have like troll,satry,cycolpes and much more. also if your going to use the hatchery you should a least know what pet your getting because theres a lot of angrey pepole getting the same pet. and maybe you should make list about the what pet you get.also make new pets in all the pet stores in the spirle maybe most well cost coins. and one more thing you should put pet quest trust me this well work. :)

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009

also there should be different mounts that are cheap but only up your speed by like one, and elemental ones like a skeletal horse or a flaming horse and stuff

i think thats a great idea but you should get a chariot with your schools
horse thingy like for myth, a centaur with a helmet plume that corresponds to the chariot color,or for life one of those tree bosses like in grizzleheim.Also i think if you buy a chariot the horse thingy should be interchangeable.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
One thing on wizard 101 i would like to see is if you hade a livng mount that you dont want i think you should be able to put it in your house also it wold be cool to if the things you bought in crowns you could sell it fore crowns.
:D :-) :)

Lvl 40 life wizard! sry about the spelling

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D

I totaly 1000000000000% agree with all of those Ideas! This should be made possible and it would be AWESOME to have stuff like that in the game because...........because..................It would make it SO much more fun!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
As far as being dragged into battles by accident; you can exit and then come back to get out of it. But, that obviously does not work when you are in a dungeon such as Kat'z lab. The challenge is you just got out of a battle and are low on life; when you accidentially get pulled into another you can get defeated and thus have to start all over. I think when you are deep knee in a dungeon you should have the option; especially if you are near the end and then have to start over can be frusturating instead of challenging.
thank you,
Fallon Ravenstaff

PS> for names I suggest Wind, Racer, Dark as additional cool add-ons

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
My suggestions for whatever they are worth :)

The forum:

It'd be nice to get an email notification of when my post/reply has been posted.

A way to edit my basic information. nothing is correct about my date of birth though it does make me a year younger than i actually am

Crowns:

It's hard for me to justify paying more for crowns on top of the yearly subscription fee. If subscribers either got a discount either on the price crowns (10$ for 10,000 crowns instead of the normal 10$ for 5,000 crowns if I'm remembering pricing correctly) or the items cost less crowns (permanent wings cost 7000 crowns now, subscribers would only pay 3500 crowns, or 50% discount) I know personally that if I knew my crowns went further or i used less of them, I would be more inclined to open my wallet to buy more goods/crowns.

Pets:

I just wish it didn't take so long. Is it possible to get more than 9 exp per game?

Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
I think that when your training your pet it wouldnt take forever . I also think that there should be more veritiy .

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
as an idea i think 3 things 1 elemental mounts. ive already mentioned it but ill bring it up again full this time. ice: polar bear/ giant wolf. fire: komodo dragon. life: cow. death: panther. myth: giant snake. [ it wouldnt have legs it would be really big though so you can put a saddle on it]. storm: antelope [i kind of ran out of ideas for storm so its changeable]. / giant frog. balance: crocodile. [on 4 legs]. 2 is a a new item for your pet and/or mount. Armor it would come in sets but youcould buy it in pieces. A head piece, body piece, foot piece, [ not legs becuase it would decrase speed. if you need/want to though you could]. and finally if your pet/mount has a tail tail armor, like a mace or something.All 3 ideas should have 2 versions 1 bought in gold and 1 bought in crowns and gold. 3 a new spell called depending on wich element the spell is. [ its all elements]. Example ice: arrowtundra. arrow tundra is a spell that will hit every single person for 40 plus 360 damage per turn it would propably cost 5 or 6 pips. all of them do the same damage ice no weaker . storm no stronger. arrowtundra would look like: a small group of ice people that shoot about 20 arrows at each target. arrowtundras arrows would freeze would freeze then shatter. [the frozen part]. thank you very much for listeng storm9090038. p.s. please use my ideas proffesors.

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Grandmaster Robes

I have had an idea that i have thrown around to other Wizards.
Our grandmaster robes are really hard to get. I think it would be cool if we had to fight our teacher to get our robe. Like, we get to level 50 and our teacher summons us. We can take at least one friend in with us for the fight. Make the teachers have like 10,000 life, just like Malistaire. Or even a little less to make it seem fair. Because there are so many different schools, having to fight Malistaire for them all makes it difficult. But fighting out teacher would make it challenging as its our school spells. And it would make it more rewarding. Also, the stats on our robes are not really any different then our level 45 robe. I have two grandmasters and the only thing different is it add a defense to my school spells. And the repeat of a spell is just boring. It would be neat if they had a unique spell to them. You would only get one card of that spell but it would deal 600 damage. School based of course. It would also make making grandmaster more rewarding. And we should be able to get them before we fight Malistaire.

Anyway, like i said, i have thrown this idea out to other wizards and they have all agreed it would be awesome. And more rewarding because of the challenge to it.

Taryn Dreamhaven lvl 50 Balance
Paige Lotusblossom lvl 50 Life