Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
i hate those little weak spells your wand gives you the wands that supply them cost a ton and those spells are just another spell to discard i wish they would sell wands that look good and do nothing at all at the seamstress

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
I'd like to make 2 suggesttions

1-Would you consider allowing players to message each other in some manner when one is offline? Like leaving an offline message....usually to ask for help or a meet up at some later date? Even if it was in the forums instead of the online game specifically. I know you kinda can leave other players messages now, but not all players keep a forum account, and I wouldn't know how to look for someone I know on the game in the forums right now, so maybe some sort of direct link if it was done through forums.

2-Possibly a sort function for your backpack items in the future that might allow us to switch the sort by level, or by usable gear, the way you can sort the lists when buying or selling in the bazaar would be great.

Thanks

Survivor
Jul 18, 2008

I'm thinking we should have astral pets that have ultra rare abilities and should be either available in crowns only or as unique boss drops from celestia zafaria or avalon

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I would like to suggest no one is allowed to enter a dungeon at the entry other than the players that are already playing that dungeon when your not allowed to port back after you die. After hours of game time and possible crowns spent on henchmen it is unfair to have to start over because another player jumps in at the last moment and restarts your dungeon. :(

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I think we should Have Bulk delete of friends list. Also I was just deleting lots of people on my list and each time I was at the END of the list when I reloaded the list it brought me back to the start of the list.. I think It should remain where you left off so you can Review your list properly.

Another Update I would like with lists is to see the form of chat a user has.. I am always asking: do you have open chat? Bothers me. I would like to see There chat form on the list.

Level sorting in the lists would be Great too. I would love to have it sort by level 0-10 and 10-20 20-30 30-40 ect ect. Would be a great Update I think.

Another Issue and Idea to resolve this would be to add a Update inbox. Where updates are stored.. Frankly seeing an update Box appear at certain times is rather annoying. Be nice to just see a invites pending notice or something.

Keep up the good work Ki.

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
markdaywalker wrote:
I know you people are busy working on improving and fixing wizard101 at the moment but today my brother and i came upon the realization that with the new spells costing more and more pips we began brainstorming for the problem and we came up with two solutions. The first one is that you just simply make the pip capacity larger, the second one, i think, is the best. There would be a new "ultra-pip" that would be worth three regular pips. We think that a nice florescent blue would suit the the new "ultra-pip" quite nicely. We hope that you can take this suggestion seriously.

sincerely,
Mark & Matthew

An Ultra-pip would be worth two pips of any school or 3 pips of your school if i was in control of it.

Evan level 66 life wizard[/color

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Me and my sister were thinking of new pet and mount ideas and here's what we can up with: ra pet, nightmare mount, mythzilla, deathzilla, and lifezilla, i also thought that we could make the mounts eat, train and race like the pets do.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I think there should be a astral wizard. because the bosses use some attack astral spells why cant we have an astral wizard? i mean i think this will bring more people to the game. so people if you are with me reply to this post and spread it to your friends and their friends. who's with me? 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I would like to be able to create one more wizard. I enjoy having wizards from each school. That way I can choose what I feel like playing as that day, but the current set up only allows for six wizards. Which regrettably leaves out on school. Makes the decision for last school kind of tough.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
when you verse high ranks you should get items that you are able to use and that are the level that you are on or a little bit lower like when i versed malistare i got things that were weak i did it again and again but i still got weak things and i beat him alot i got mad so do something about that please :( 8) :D

A+ Student
Jan 11, 2012
Ok, so I did a search and found nothing like this. My suggestion is for Minions. I've seen that people want a different way to handle them, so how about this:

1) Minions now gain XP per battle fought in. Using a basic leveling system as an example:

10,000 XP needed for Level 2
15,000 XP needed for Level 3 (25,000 total)
20,000 XP needed for Level 4 (45,000 total)

As the minion levels up, it gets more health and mana just like we do, which would auto fill on level up. Roaming MP/HP refills would also work ONCE THE WIZARD was maxed out. We can equip it with better gear with a cap, say Wizard level 20. Heck, even going up to level 10 equipment would be good. SOMETHING to better arm the Minion. Any item that would normally grant a card to the wizard (the necklaces for example), would bestow that same card to the Minion so it yields the same benefits.

2) Minions should have their own customizable deck. The Minion Deck would grow in size and strength of spell allowed on each level, maxing out at say, level 4, which could use the (using my school - Fire), Astute Pyromancer's Deck would be a good example to use. Minion decks could be filled with cards, like our decks can. We should be able to CHOOSE which cards go into their decks, including treasure cards (which would be great for those Minion Boosting cards). This way, we have a USEFUL ally that can be totally customized, but not a total warhorse that would do our damage FOR us. They would have the same selection of spells we do, regardless of what we fill our decks with. Perhaps have the Minion LEARN new spells by watching the wizard casting it successfully. once they SEE the spell, they have access to the card to cast the spell.

3) Quests - there should be a line of quests, on each world (and some multiworld ones too), involving getting the minions experience, specialized items and cards.

4) Minions should have their own tab on the master screen that includes spots for equipped as well as stats.

5) Pet Integration is kind of tricky. Should the Minion benefit from the Wizard's pet? I don't know, maybe at half the benefit (so if you get a 6% chance of power pips, the minion gets a boost of 3%). Should new skills be created to help the minion? This could be a LOT more trouble than it's worth. Should minions have their own pets? I think that would be just too much to keep track of.

Now I understand there would need to be rebalancing across the game, however, I think it could be handled QUITE easily with a simple comparison of "if you have the Minion card in your ACTIVE deck (the one that has the spells you use in combat), enhance the enemies by 25%-35%. Another method would be to have the Minion limited to 75% of the card's outcome.

This is just something I've had issue with (as many others have) since I started using my Minion

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Can kingsisle make a death spell called death lord, it is the death version of storm lord?

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
I have an Idea. I just switched from evening shift to day shift and am no longer on at the same time as one of my friends. Is there some way maybe have an owl post or e-mail sort of thing to communicate with other players who aren't online at the present time? I know there will have to be rules and stuff but I would just like a way to communicate to a friend who isn't online. Thank you for your time!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
I think that the amount of gold you get for crowns is ridiculOus.
I think that instead of getting only 25000 gold for twenty dOllars we should get more. You know how some items in the crowns shop can be bought with gold? Like for instance a house would be 10000 crowns and 100000 gold? Well instead of getting 25000 gold for 13500 crowns, you should get 135000 gold. It makes sense if you think about it :D

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Why should houses be non tradable? I mean if I have say a level fifty character and a level twenty character, and my level fifty has a nice house but I decide to delete him, I woul like to give that well earned house to my level twenty! I deffinetely suggest making house tradeable

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
I think we should choose what side to go
Good side :-) or bad side . Like that other guy said.
And i think we should make a transform store And change the
Transform's hair. So we can be a girl monster or elf.
The good side will be the same but with a bit of features.
They need to make a restraunt for the good and bad people.
So they can eat food to heal a fun way!
Instead of waiting of you too heal the health up to full.
I hope you can tell the beta testers and tell
mailstare. Also send one of the beta players to tell
there master.
I hope a wizard reply's
soon :D!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Could you make houses transferable? I just bought the life house by accident and I got it on the wrong wizard I bought it with crowns! Twenty dollars worth of crowns! And I finally saved up to buy sixty dollars of crowns that would make me through the entire game with 16000 left to buy stuff with but now that's gone! You can't understand how desperately I Ned's ou to allow houses to be transferable! Please! Im begging you! :( :( :(

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
Hello ive been thinking.... every other magic has a school besides balanced im a level 11 balanced and i think it would be cool to have a school... and not have to rely on my secondary magic ( Storm ) to go to one.

Yea i know that balanced take a lil bit of everything from other schools but if were THAT powerful shouldn't WE have a school :) im just asking.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles

I agree. Like, u have 2 press the x key or something in order to enter a battle

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
I'm a big fan and player of wizard 101 but i live in Australia so what i would like to see is more of the game bundles offered online so that people like me can buy them. Some of them are really cool and it stinks that i can't purchase them here. :(

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles

Think about in real life... If you were to walk past a robber and you had fancy stuff on and diamonds or whatever, he is gonna try and take it from you. It's just like in the game. If you walk past an enemy they know your a wizard trying to stop malistair or whomever depending on the world your in, they are gonna try and stop you. They have sidewalks for a reason btw.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
I have an idea i would love to see be in the game. You know how there are fire, ice, storm, life, death, and myth towers in wizard city? Well i think it would be really cool if you could put those in the crowns shop for people to buy! You could have your own school tower in your own home for people to hang out and envy! And you should be able to put items in it and it shouldnt come with any furniture. The only thing it should come with is the wall paper and flooring that you can change if you wished to. I would price this at 5000 crowns. If anyone else thinks this is a good idea please help me out! Oh yeah i'm not sure if your gonna wanna make it obtainable through drops or gold.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D

I totally agree! I would love to be able to sit in a chair or lay in a bed. My friends get membership every other month so we usually pvp or go to an area with chairs and couches to hang out and it's kinda weird when were standing right in front of it.... It's cool to have a house of your own that you can decorate yourself but if you cant use the furniture, why have it? Also being able to use emotes like sit or lay down or kneel in the game would be cool. KI, your able to let us sit on mounts why are you unable to let us sit in chairs?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Balance School Shield Wall Hanging

Could there be a balance school shield created to hang on the walls of our houses to match the other Metal looking ones? The only type that exists, as far as I know, is the Balance School Krok Plaque. There is a tower shield one, a Dragonspire one, and one for every other school, other than balance.

P.S. Really nice work on the game upgrades like the quick sell option, and the Bank Sell tabs.
You guys do great work, and your grafics are second to none.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Hey, This isn't really an idea but it would be cool if death had a new hit all spell. I always imagined it as like the moon comes out and then a pack of wolves come out of a cave and attacks enemies and converts half of their health to the caster. I just really want another hit all spell. :P
Archmage necromancer