Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2009

House Transfer
The idea that if a wizard on one account buys a house it can be accessed by every wizard in that account. There could be like a 10 house limit but there should be a way to share houses or even transfer houses from wizards in the same account just like you can items in the shared bank.

For Example:
I bought one of the epic bundles that came with a house and a mount. I chose which character I wanted it on but that character quickly lost my interest and I wanted to move the stuff to my new favorite character (on the same account). I could trade all the item, the gear, the mounts, the housing objects, everything but the house itself. Now it's sitting there unused and it really frustrates me.

In Conclusion:
Everything else is already able to share between wizards on the same account so why shouldn't houses? It doesn't hurt KingsIsle because they wouldn't lose any money. Just simply have a list showing all the house the account owns and any wizard on the account can equip a home as long as it's not already equipped to another wizard on that account. This would satisfy a lot of frustration with people having the same problem. Plus it's an easy fix with low maintenance. Question is WHY WOULDN'T YOU DO THIS? Satisfy customers, making things easier, and improve game quality. Honestly, this should have been done earlier.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I we should be able to have weapons that go in both hands.They would look really cool. I have a ton of drawings i just don't know how to get them into KingsIsle for approval.

P.S. Please reply how to get them into KingsIlse so i can send them in. :D

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I have an idea for a death spell it is called fury and it is a bat like thing with a human head.The whole thing has no hair and its skin is like leather and what it does is ,it starts on a branch of a dead burnt tree. It then swoops down out of the tree and sucks life out of the enemy. It does as much damage as KingsIsle wants it to. After it sucks the life out of the enemy it comes back to you and takes half the life sapped and breaths it out into it wings(its wings are positioned so it looks like it is hugging someone) than swoops at you and lets the health out and it heals you. :-) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I think balance should have a convert. Its called balance convert it costs no pips and it converts next balance attack into a life,death or myth attack. This gets balance some help in fighting balance bosses and enemies.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I thought of a new ice spell called Yeti it does 905-1004 ice damage and stuns for 2 rounds it costs 10 pips level 88.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I thought of a new life attack spell called biding vines it does 480-575 life damage to all enemies and gives all friends guiding light spell cost 7 pips level 85.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I thought of a new ice spell called icy winds almost like dark winds but its ice instead of storm and it puts 25% ice traps on all enemies cost 1 pip level it doesn't matter i leave this up to KingIsle.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I thought of a cool balance spell called ancient blade its like supercharge but a balance version 5% for normal pips and 10% for power pips to next attack spell you can summon this to any teamate in battle level 85 percentage 100%.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I thought of cool balance spell called Titians Attack! You summon the three titians ice gaint,storm lord,and fire dragon it does 580 of ice,storm,and fire and stuns for 1 round.Percentage 80% and costs 10 pips.Level 88.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I thought of a cool myth spell called Raging war it does 504-608 to all enemies removes all blades from enemies and wards.Percentage 75% cost 7 pips. I leave the level up to KingIsle.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I thought of a cool myth spell called combined puts all traps of any school together making one trap on targeted enemie that any school can active when aiming for that enemie good for fighting bosses with minions.Level 82 percentage 100%.It takes all traps around other enemies and combines all traps into one trap put around on enemie targeted can't be removed until some kind of attack is aimed at that enemie.Enemies can not remove even bosses.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I thought of many new worlds 8 to honest for each school to challenge them even more after Avalon.I leave the names of worlds to KingIsle these 7 worlds use to be one big world called The World of Ancient and Great legends but a very dark wizard came to find a very evil spell scroll hidden for 1,000 of years until this dark wizard found it and awoken the three Titians of the schools of storm,fire,and ice.This dark wizard also taken over the minds of some of the other school ancient and legendy creatures for example(Forest Lord,Ra,Medusa,and etc.)After the world of Avalon you and your wizard will be ask to go to world of your school which you have to beat legendy and ancient creatures of your school the schools of ice,fire,and storm will have to face their titian for the last boss of that world but will see them again. After you beat your world you can explore other schools worlds and try to beat them if you mange to beat all seven then all seven worlds will combined back into one world were you will be able to go to a special part of the eighth world to find the song scroll that bartley used to put the Titians in deep sleep state were you will face off with the Titians again and then face the dark evil wizard in a very fierece battle this will be a dungeon their will be all kinds of new spells,pets,gear,houses,quests, and crafing gear.After beating The world of Ancient and Great legends.You will be given one Ancient spell and set of legendy gear suited for only your school and a very nice pet and badage of the hero of the ancient spiral.Each world will have 3 main bosses that leads up to final boss of that world.Example(ice will face a ice guardian,snow angel,wolly mamamoth,and the ice Titian.)This be a challenge of a life time to wizards I hope KingIsle will make this world.Thanks for reading and please comment back.

Survivor
May 23, 2011
There should be a new death spell called death god or Hades or ruler of the under world or some thing and it does 990-1090 damage but i cant think of the actual attack of this spell

Survivor
May 11, 2010
:) i think we should have new minigames in the fairgrounds or in other world should have there one minigames like zf should have a minigame i got one like
fire lion rush the doodle man needs to run from the fire lions or elephants or zebra and catch items like a wand to defend himself and mounts to speed up
p.s to move is up is to jump down is to duck from sunbirds back to what i was saying all worlds should have there own minigames bye

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
I thought of a new spell for death the Skeletal Crew 880-990 to all enemies is like the skeletal pirate's ship with more skeletal pirates on it.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
More houses with pvp ring, maybe working swimming emote so people with "pools" at there house could actually use it like at the Myth house.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Sacrum wrote:
I like being able to display the wands and staves on the wall of one's home, however, I would like to see the daggers/athames also being made displayable. There are some very cool looking ones in the Spiral and it is a shame that the only time you get to see them is in your backpack.
That would be nice and you could also display necklaces, robes, shoes, hats, and rings on manikins so people can see your style 8) . Then you could go into housing and click on it and there is pick up, move, and wear. If you click on wear it exchanges the clothes on the manikin for the clothes on your wizard. Wouldn't that be great to have so you don't have to keep on equipping the stuff in your backpack or accidentally sell your other outfit.

P.S. Please reply your thoughts about this idea

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
i got an idea for myth its calledfather time it does 600-700 damage and stuns all enimies for two rounds it costs 10 pips and its level is 78

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
i have got a good spell for death it is called grim reaper it does 750 damage and heals half to self it is rank 10 and is level 78

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
i have got a good idea for a balance spell it is called sphinx it does 800-900 damage rank 10 spell and you get the spell at level 78

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
i have got a spell for life it is called pegasus it heals 900-1000 to all friends and +40% to next life attack spell

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
i have a new ice spell its called yeti and it does 800-900 damage it is a rank 10 spell and you get when you are level 78

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
i have an idea for a storm spell it is called electric eel it does 50 and 875 damage and stuns for one round

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
i have a fire spell called fire goblin it does 800 damage and +40% to next spell for three rounds

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
i have a moon spell called polymorph into goblin it polymorphs you into a fire goblin for 6 rounds it is a rank 0 spell and is a level 58