Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
I think there should be a way to get recipies for pet eggs
Like Example:

12 stone block
6 red mandrake
16 ruby
2 perfect ruby
4 dragon fruit snack
3 fire blade treasure cards =

Four Headed Dragon (egg)

Spell:gives four fire dragon spells

I also think if their was a vender it should be classified
Example: dragons in dragonspyre
and Grendals in Grizzle hiem

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
shipleyv wrote:
HaroldArgleston wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

You may also know me from the monthly newsletter, where I tell students about books they can read that are appropriate for younger readers, and that resemble areas of Wizard101.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.

We REALLY need a way to report bad activity by multiple payers who you can not ID since they have the friend feature blocked. Yesterday, several of us were having to battle the Gurtok Demon for 3 hours because some kids using the character names Ethan Shadowhubter and Robert Deathcaster decided they owned the realm (Unicorn) and that we needed to all go elsewhere. So, they got on the battle and began to heal the demon etc. If we had some sort of live monitor who can be alerted to a realm and area to see whats happening, it would be better. What makes it worse, the kids reported the rest of us as having broke the rules and we got the warning window...NOT FAIR! A simple alert button in the corner, near the compas would alert a monitor to check in that spot/area.

What a great idea. I second and third this idea

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
OK so ideas are welcome but what does that actual mean? Will these ideas be looked at by KI and actually considered or are we just talking among ourselves? I have wondered about this as I get ready to post an idea that will fall on top of about 56 pages of ideas ,going back a couple of years. Since the pages go from first post to last, the newest ideas are way back on page 56 and I don't know about you but I don't go through even 10 pages of a post let alone 56. Just a thought

Sarai Thundgergrove, Magus Pyromancer

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I would love a meeting spot in each realm where wizards could check-in if they have a question or a need for questing help - another dueler or just a quick question that could be answered on the spot by other wizards. Wizards with a bit of extra time who are willing to help could gather there to offer help.

I play solo a lot and would love to have an easy way to get someones help with a boss duel or when I have time give help to others without asking someone in the middle of a duel if they need help, possibly annoying them.

Sarai Thundergrove, Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
May 17, 2009
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

that is prob. one of the worst ideas I have ever heard, also, i am a member, and still think this is a terrible, terrible idea.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
pichumastr wrote:
kool5955 wrote:
PvP is probably has the most problems in the game. I think Puppeting should NOT be allowed in PvP. I'm sick of PvPing as a low leveled person, and getting a Novice and an Archmage as opponents. Maybe there can be level restrictions like in practice PvP where you can choose? Also the Tempest spell is horrible because of the Storm kids that spam it every round Another thing is Treasure cards.. Triage treasure cards should not be allowed, because it isn't fair if all someone can use is an overtime spell, and it gets triaged off right away. I miss Grandmaster PvP!

Well I think the problem with what your asking is that:
1) Triage can help against those few spammers of heckhound that just one hit you without a streategy.
2) Puppeting is just a trend, The way that pvp matches is by rank i.e.
warlord with 1000 points and rank 0 vs 2 rank 500s.
3) Tempest cannot be removed as it is a major school spell and also the X pip spell of storm school.
4) Hardly any warlords are apprentice, Upon becoming warlord people level up HECK even becoming captain or knight makes people go level up.
5) I was there as a warlord when dragonspyre was new and I loved pvp but Lets face it, Grandmaster pvp is no longer an actual thing anymore, everyone is archmage, legendary, or just lvl 45-.

You have 5 holes in your idea so there isnt a way it will show because it violates other schools.

I realize this puts a hurting on other schools. But the problem with PvP, is that no one cares about strategy anymore, it's all just spams and treasure cards.. Something needs to be fixed.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
I would reallly like to have another world and new pets ans spells
like a centaur pet for life
dr.von monster pet for death

or even a mythological spell like zeus

Malorn Fireheart legendary necromancer

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
i think the death should be able tto choose if they want to be with malistaire or stay good at like a level 50 cause he is there teacher

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
I have an idea for a new hoard pack. Let's call it the Mighty Hoard Pack. This pack will be centering on damage. The pets for this pack will be the Enchanted Sword Pet. The talent the pet comes with will be 5% damage at ancient for each school. The clothing will come with various percentages of damage according to the level of clothing. The mount will be the Wizard City Chopper. A two person mount or a one person mount with a first time offered sidecar for your pet. I hope you like the idea. You can also use the enchanted sword pet for a crown shop idem pet and include paingiver as the talent you get at ancient. :)

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
you should make a school of air. some of the spells could be Wind gust: attack 300 steal 1 shield and fortify friends, Tornado: like sandstorm but does damage in wind and water (have a funnel cloud come out of a storm or something), Wind Warrior: 10 per pip, Amun: 800 to each enemy 200 health to friends. Pets could be: the Wind Warrior, the Tornado, or Amun the God of Wind. The schools colors would be gray and gold. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D HOPE U LIKE IT

Survivor
Mar 08, 2012
i think they should fix the Lion mounts tail it needs dark brown on the tip !

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
i think they should make the crow a real spell instead of a treasure card or a pet spell that will be really cool

Survivor
May 27, 2009
i would the installment of some kind of help wanted board in every world, where wizards who need help and cant get it from friends who are busy can post a message saying what the quest is and what kind of reward they will give in return (clothing, seeds, treasure cards, help with one of their quests at any time).

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Well, one thing I know that I and alot of other people are wanting is the decision to enter a battle. I just absolutely hate it when I running through a world and I get sucked into a battle with a monster.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
OK, love my castle. but not twisty enough or enough rooms for good hide and seek. also, can see someones name even if furniture in the way.

an idea to solve this is a hide and seek kit. rent a bunch of furniture with space behind it that no one can see me unless they are right next to me. when i stand in the middle of the bed or the sarcophagus, no one sees me until they stand in the middle too. ivy vine screens and waterfalls for outside.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only
that is a fantastic idea we are members we deserve what we want we pay good money for this

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I think The Pagoda Bundle should be tradeable. Well I mean to be able to trade the Pagoda housing item. I can see putting no trade on Houses but a $39 pagoda housing item?? really kingsisle? be fair? I think we should be able to Trade between characters on our account. Who else thinks this should be a change?

Survivor
May 10, 2011
i think it would be cool if you put like a water school in the game. also more character spaces so you can have one of each wizard

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
I agree about being able to transfer the pagoda gauntlet among my wizards. It is a movable housing item and should be able to go into the shared bank.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
First, you guys are doing great. I enjoy the game immensely. That said, I amwaiting for it to become multi-platform and work on android and Safarii based tablets.
Would you please look into adding Glasses as a clothing item? I feel left out as a myopic spectacle geek on this game.
Then you may also add various talents to the glasses as well.
Just thinking freely here.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I had an idea from Wysteria. Where you meet the people you are about to face in the Pigswick Academy place, they tell you from the world they came from. One says she was from Mirage. Another says from MooShu (already have that ...). One is from Pigswick. And the last is a fairy of some sort. I don't remember from where she came from, but I think that the places that they said they were from should be created for Wizard101. It would be a great idea, and a great place to venture forth!

Level 68 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Just realized that the fairy lady in Wysteria came from a place called Polaris, I believe. I hope I got that right!

Level 68 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
shannon43 wrote:
I had an idea from Wysteria. Where you meet the people you are about to face in the Pigswick Academy place, they tell you from the world they came from. One says she was from Mirage. Another says from MooShu (already have that ...). One is from Pigswick. And the last is a fairy of some sort. I don't remember from where she came from, but I think that the places that they said they were from should be created for Wizard101. It would be a great idea, and a great place to venture forth!

Level 68 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade

There is a part in Avalon Named Wierwood. That is the area that Fairy is from. Its part of Avalon. They call it the wild but Creatures all call it Weirwood. So its already part of wizard101. However an area Named Mirage would be quite fun.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
I really love the extra house elixir. I can finally have another house without selling one of the ones I bought and love :D Kudos to KI for the idea.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I like being able to display the wands and staves on the wall of one's home, however, I would like to see the daggers/athames also being made displayable. There are some very cool looking ones in the Spiral and it is a shame that the only time you get to see them is in your backpack.