Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
I think you should make a mount in the crown shop for each class. Like a orthus for a myth wizard or a firecat for a fire wizard only or some thing new all together.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
What would be cool is that your pet has a friendship meter so the longer you have it eqquiped it will gain friendship the benefits of freind ship if it gets high enough it will give you 2 cards if it has one already or it will give you a card if it dosent have one also if it has the spritely ability it will use it on you more often. :D

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Marioeagle506 wrote:
I think they should make wisps that fill up your pet energy because when it says it refills it give one energy at a time!

the thing is that pet energy isnt used often so it will just be another program for kingisle to put in while they have other projects coming up and pet energy isnt a neccecity you can fight battles without pet energy but you need health to fight battles so you dont die and mana to sommon epic spells. Im just saying pet energy isnt a neccecity to play the game mana and health is much more important.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I have a few Ideas for the game. One is to Possibly make a real Rare Mount that travels at 60% speed. People will go CRAZY trying to acquire this mount Believe me.

Another Idea is for Aura's. Make an aura that converts all Magic that is outgoing that is attacking Magic. This would be perfect for duels against same schools of magic.

Another Idea is to add an option to cooldown crafting timers (all 3) with maybe like 2000 crowns? (would speed up crafting)

Final Idea is I believe The most important.. Pips. We need a Pip increase at lvl 80. Maybe Make a Hard to craft deck that gives you a Pip to start with. Wand would be 1 and deck would be 1 so we would start a duel with 3 Pips.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
Everyone who went to Wysteria has taken the tour just like they did in Ravenwood to meet all of the professors. My idea is that the teachers in the Pigswick Academy should teach new spells just like all of our professors in Ravenwood except the spells would still be a balance spell (for example) not an Equilibrium spell. Same for the rest of the schools there.
Professor Thadeus Price would teach new rank Storm spells and onward with other teachers there. I'll be looking forward to new spells in Wysteria.

Justin WildGem, lvl 42 Balance wizard

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
I would really love to see stiching of pet talents show up in the pet pavillion for crowns, like stitching clothes but one pet talent at a time(keeping both pets ) this would help wizards to create the perfect pet a bit easier and still leave hatching for gold only players. also would love more statue drops in other worlds, new ones! love to collect statues avalon needs some would farm for them in heartbeat,
just a few ideas to toss around hope you all think it's good stuff :D

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
Dear KI,

I wanted to write to you about some new clothes. One of my favorite books "Elfquest" has some really awesome winter clothes . If you look up Elfquest Go-Backs you will see what I am talking about. They would be cool Wintertusk clothes that the wizzes could wear, especially the Ice wizzes. I know you cant design clothes exactly like those but I thought it would be cool to have something very much like them. Well hope you use my idea. Thanks for your time.

Iridian

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
I think it would make your house more fun if you can use the items, like lay in bed, sit in the chairs, sit down by the camp fires. Basically just interact with items instead of just for decoration

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
altiria117 wrote:
I think it would make your house more fun if you can use the items, like lay in bed, sit in the chairs, sit down by the camp fires. Basically just interact with items instead of just for decoration

Laying in bed would be a bad idea. However sitting in a chair and sitting next to a campfire is a good idea. Frankly I would just like to sit In commons an watch the Little wizards quest. I am on my feet ALL day. lol My wizard must be very tired xD

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
I have an idea for a new plant.
An armadillo mixed with the strange fruit a tomarillo

It is an armadillo with his belly up and where his belly should be is a tomarillo half. I am not good at drawing but i did a sketch

:D :D
Btw is there a way to paste because i had a drawing of the plant and i cant figure out how to paste it

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
i was thinking about if we could dye our hair or change the hair style. Like making one of the extra buildings in The Shopping District a Wizard101 Salon. Inside you could have chairs and the chairs have it where you press x and you are given the option of dying or cutting your hair. When you click on dye your hair, you have the normal hair colors you can pick when you create your wizard. When you click on cutting or changing your wizards hair your given the options like when your 1st creating your wizard. I think its a good idea because i wanna change my hair color but i dont wanna make another ice and start all over again with lvling. It can cost around 2,000-7,000 gold to dye your hair and 10,000-20,000 to change the style. I think this would help allot of wizards :)

Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
I really enjoy the game and have several characters. I thought of a mod called ‘Level Plus’. The idea behind this is that two characters can be added together and become stronger. Both of the two original characters would disappear and the new stronger one would take their place. Maybe this could be something that was available for a limited time or that you could use crowns for. What do you think?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I would really like it if I could change the time of day at my house. Like having a switch in housing decoration to have it be day or night. See you have all of these lights but there are only three-four dark houses that they would actually look correct in. Some houses would look really nice at night. Please think about it and reply. Thank you :D

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
I think that there should be a world with just stores, sort of like a shopping center. I often find myself looking all over the spiral for a good store to buy my equipment at. Also when I go to do ranked pvp with a friend setting up a 2v2 match I often find myself fighting warlords when me and my friend are just privates. Even if we are ten levels ahead of them the extreme resist of a warlord and the over use of treasure cards is almost impossible to beat. Therefore in my view the matchmaking system for pvp should pair the players more fairly. I am a master and I dont feel like fighting warlord apprentices.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I think there should definitely be more primary schools. The same schools over and over are getting boring. I know the choices are very limited, but there could be like Rock, Air, Water, Angelic, Etc. Also fix the collecting quests! I spend hours on those

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
PvP is probably has the most problems in the game. I think Puppeting should NOT be allowed in PvP. I'm sick of PvPing as a low leveled person, and getting a Novice and an Archmage as opponents. Maybe there can be level restrictions like in practice PvP where you can choose? Also the Tempest spell is horrible because of the Storm kids that spam it every round Another thing is Treasure cards.. Triage treasure cards should not be allowed, because it isn't fair if all someone can use is an overtime spell, and it gets triaged off right away. I miss Grandmaster PvP!

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
This Idea is Most likely going to make many users Happy. I think there should be more interactive friends lists.. More features in the lists. One I would like to see is bulk deleting of friends. Maybe friends list sorting would be good too.. Sort By Level, School, chat levels and The date they were added. I often add people in a day an they just stay on my list. I would like to be able to check off people I added in a day. I would add MANY more people if These suggestions Came Into the game.

Survivor
May 27, 2010
Okay Kingsisle I love wizard101 so much I've even gotten a second person to level 41 just to enjoy the DragonSpyre part of the game but I want to Post an idea and if you have any concerns about it just Email me if you can, "pichumastr@gmail.com". Now my idea is something me and a few friends have waited for but have never ever been introduced and would make people want to play the hit game wizard101 just for the rollplaying, i.e. "X throws rock at someone X" and it would make battles cooler too! Now the idea is you make a special dropping item Or hoard item that is a wand BUT! it is a DragonClaw wand! Here's how it goes:
1) When equipped it makes your hands be scaley and colored.
2) The attack animation is:
Male- Runs up to enemy and swipes claws at them.
Female- generates the type (storm one = thunderball, death one = soul ball etc.) as a ball in their hands then throws it.
4) There are 3 types for Fire, Storm, Balance, and Death due to the lack of special wands for these.
3) The stats would go up per level 10-80:

Level 10+: +1 pip at start. 3 critical 4 critical block and 7 Minor Death Tap (50 death damage) Cards & +1 [CURSE]

Level 20+: +1 pip at start. 10 critical 10 critical block and 6 Spark (70 storm damage) Cards & +2 [DISARM].

Level 30+: +1 pip at start. 10 critical 15 critical block and 6 Major Clash (80 balance damage) Cards & +1 [SUPERNOVA].

Level 40+: +1 power pip at start. 20 critical 20 critical block and 6 Scorch (90 fire damage) Cards & +1 [WYLDFIRE].

Level 50+: +1 power pip at start. 30 critical 30 critical block and 6 Torment (110 Death damage) Cards & +2 [VIRULENT PLAGUE].

Level 60+: +1 power pip at start. 35 critical 35 critical block and 6 Super Jolt (120 Storm damage) Cards & + 1 [ENFEEBLE].

Level 70+: +1 power & +1 pip at start. 40 critical 50 critical block and 6 Justice Slash (130 Balance damage) Cards & +2 [DRAGONBLADE].

Level 80+: +2 power pips at start. 45 critical 60 critical block and 6 Mega Blaze (140 Fire Damage) Cards & +2 0-pip [SMOKESCREEN].

Now these might be a little high in the critical but that could be changed but keep in mind how this would make people spend more crowns just to get it. Also the new addition of multiple power pips at the beginning of a match would make doing new worlds a little easier, and this value could be changed to +1 power pip and +1 pip so it isnt so high.

Now next problem with this: The actual spells may be higher than they should be so that you hardworkers at Kingsisle can change to make it more usable.

Spells given: I know that these spells may be a little new or rare but do remember:
1) They are available as Treasure cards in some places.
2) They are given spells from Hydra's hoard from gear.
3) They are low pip or may be special enough to make people just go after them.
4) They will make more of a sell and help indangered players that are having a hard time somewhere.

Kingsisle please help these show up, I've been waiting for wands like them for 2 years :-)

Also, Wizard101 should have dyable wands so if you dont like the color you can just change it.

Survivor
May 27, 2010
Also about the Claw wands: They all should be silver in coloring. With red claws.

Survivor
May 27, 2010
kool5955 wrote:
PvP is probably has the most problems in the game. I think Puppeting should NOT be allowed in PvP. I'm sick of PvPing as a low leveled person, and getting a Novice and an Archmage as opponents. Maybe there can be level restrictions like in practice PvP where you can choose? Also the Tempest spell is horrible because of the Storm kids that spam it every round Another thing is Treasure cards.. Triage treasure cards should not be allowed, because it isn't fair if all someone can use is an overtime spell, and it gets triaged off right away. I miss Grandmaster PvP!

Well I think the problem with what your asking is that:
1) Triage can help against those few spammers of heckhound that just one hit you without a streategy.
2) Puppeting is just a trend, The way that pvp matches is by rank i.e.
warlord with 1000 points and rank 0 vs 2 rank 500s.
3) Tempest cannot be removed as it is a major school spell and also the X pip spell of storm school.
4) Hardly any warlords are apprentice, Upon becoming warlord people level up HECK even becoming captain or knight makes people go level up.
5) I was there as a warlord when dragonspyre was new and I loved pvp but Lets face it, Grandmaster pvp is no longer an actual thing anymore, everyone is archmage, legendary, or just lvl 45-.

You have 5 holes in your idea so there isnt a way it will show because it violates other schools.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
hey um i think you should make a room from where the haunted cave is in the end near lord nightshade the door with a death seal that might be a good dungeon for level 80s so please read this

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Myth only has two AoE spells and while that is still one more than Life, the Theurgists got a multi-hit spell with reasonably high damage. As Conjurers we only have Humungofrog and Earthquake. Now if you want to get technical while playing PvE your co-questers get irritated when you use Earth because it will take off any traps or converts, it's a double-edged sword. Even with Colossal a Humungofrog can only do no more than 600 without some kind of buffer. That's still not even as much as Life's Forest Lord. I don't care if this spell is like Ra and has no second effect, Myth needs a new AoE.

Thoughts?

Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
i think there should be a new spell related to avalon like for each school there wil be like a knight of ice/fire/storm ect

-Caleb shadowblade level 33 ice wizard

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
I think you should raise the cap on pips. I got a chimera right? Well it turns out it was for nothing i cant even use the spell. It would be cool if i could.
I mean I think i speak for a lot of players when i say that it is nonsense that we cant use other school spells on pets or whatever just because of a pip cap

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
just a thought maybe in thr next world bring back Malistare and make it so we find out that Morganthe is his daughter. where we have to dual them both. :)