Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
I think there should be a couple things added to the game to make leveling fun, and easier.

1. It would be fun to have an instance or dungeon finder, it'll make the game easier to fight bosses, level, have fun, do quest, and meet new people. You should have the option to choose a dungeon(s), or do a random one. (Random dungeons should give rewards of: Experience, Gold, and good or rare item if you complete the whole dungeon.) This feature should be enabled at level 10and goes to the max level. You can do instances and dungeons depending on you're level in the dungeon finder, like Sunken City 10-20. But you can still do them outside the dungeon. The finder should always make groups of 4 no less.

2. It would also be fun to have Heroic Mode dungeons and instances, and a finder for them too. Like it sets the dungeon or instance to your level with updated bosses. Heroic dungeons gives the same rewards, but you also earn crowns instead of gold. Heroic dungeons and the finder should unlock at level 40 and go the max level. Heroic dungeons and instances gear updates too. Some of these dungeons you must have gear at least 10 levels under your level. Heroic Instances should get an extra boss maybe, like Heroic Sunken City 40-80 can get a boss called Soulkeeper that you fight before Grubb (or after). Some good examples would be Heroic Kraken level 70-80,
Heroic Briskbreeze Tower 65-75, Waterworks 70-80, Tower of the Helephant 80, all the end instances and dungeons 65-80.

3. Scrolls of Power should be added, you get 3 slots that unlock at level 10 to put Scrolls of Power into which increase the power or duration of your spells.

4. Class Focus should be added which is a talent tree of 8 points each 1 point every 10 levels. Examples are:

Life: Herbalist Focus (healer) Spell Obtained by this Focus: Revive: Heals a target to full life. Pips depend on your level.
Neutralist (neutral) Spell obtained: Nature's Grasp. Can hit an amount of damage depending on level, or heal an amount of damage depending on level.
Wrath Focus (damage) Spell Obtained: Wrath: Hits depending on level.

And that is all I can think of at the minute so you'll have to think of things KI.

5. Astral Wizard you can make an astral wizard once you reach Celestia and the class focuses are: Solar, Lunar, and Stellar.

6. 75-100% Dungeon and Instance experience increase.

-Finnigån Dårkflåme

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I'd just like to suggest a housing idea for the game. Since there have been a lot of new customizable options for castles, such as free roaming pets/mounts, changeable music, and mounting wands WITH effects, I think having the ability to change the sky of castles would be a really good thing to add. It could be used like wallpapers: You just open your housing button and select the sky and it would turn that way. Like wallpapers, you could just remove it and the sky would go back to the default sky. Sky's could be ones like a Dragonspyre sky, Stormy sky (Storm's House), Marleybone, Grizzleheim, ect. With sky's that may change the time of day (night) the windows in the castle should light up, and with different sky's it can easily change the mood of your castle. I'd love to change the sky of my Massive Fantasy Palace to night time and play a Marleybone theme, it'd just be really cool. I hope you guys can take this into consideration, even though I'm pretty sure this idea has already probably crossed your minds.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
I think it would be a great idea if there was in option in the dye shop to change your hair style and color. I guarantee many wizards would use it (myself included). I would even be willing to pay crowns for it. I think 500 crowns would be a fair price to change your hair color and style. It would benefit your company and please the Wizard101 community. Its a win-win situation. Wizards like me who chose a bad hair style or color (maybe even both) could fix the mistake they did by changing it. I honestly hate my hair color and style and would do anything to change it. Please put some great consideration into this idea. I'm sure many wizards would be happy about the option and that people WOULD use crowns on it so you will benefit.

Thank you for your time =)

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
:D i have an idea for a new world
It is built around the greek gods.You are walking on clouds and rainbows are side walks. But only half of it is that way the other half is under world. You are trying to stop the gods (who are possessed by a mirror ambrose) from burnning the great tree.

Spells
Life=Hera A peacock turns around backwards facing the caster and shoots needle feathers at you
Death=Hades the army of the dead marches up and all shoot you with arrows
Fire= typhon a volcano falls from the sky and a shapeless form from the volcano engulfs you
Ice= Amphitrite the sea godess casts your sole under water ties it to a pole and then you watch the life drain out of it indicated by a blue line.
Balence= the fates cut your life line and your sole that comes out of the string swirls down the tunnel and back up into you
Myth= The top three gods channel power into you and you get + and - seventy percent of each type.
Storm=a zeus throws a bolt of lightning at you
Moon=you polymorph into artemis the godess of the moon and hunt

Pets
Peacock with Hera
Translucent mermaid with amphitrite
Gorgon with medusa
Pain bringer (shadow dove) with fates
Artemis with artemis
Promethius with Eagle's eye a vulture,eagle, and raven all come at you and fly away with a hunk of meat.

Pet snacks
Gummy lightning bolt
Peacock fer her cerial
Captain lunch (cerial with a shark on it in the water with guys on a dock)
Gummy gorgon eye

New reagent
fools cold a lump of blue gold

New houses
Pergatory (better house)
seven big floors of cloudy and happy house
seven floors of heck with a tunnel in the soil that leads to a lava lake with gardening squares.

Under world's gate
A under-lava palace

New Recipies
Lava fountain
Treasure card for your school
River of smoke
Lava lake
Fate statue
Hercules statue

New Seeds
Dogwood a tree with a bunch of cerberus heads sticking out
Hibiscut A hibiscus flower in the middle with biscuts for dogs growing around (dogwood loves these!)
Crows a crow on top of a crow like a cat tail until all the seven rainbow colors have been shown
Gore Gone a mess of snakes that keep falling off
Chick peas Green leafy chickens
Minute are a minotaur with a huge watch
Palm-a-granite a palm is out and granite stones fall on it every three times it is a pomagraite
Ferms a stone fern
Octopus plant an octopus on a plant stem

This is just a suggestion Thank you for your time

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
I for one want to see that wizards now get gloves as an addtional armor. Since we are not getting enough with the armor we now have avalible for the higher levels the trade offs are too great to have the protection a wizard needs. Adding the slot for this adition cover and skil levels would enhance wizards abilities enough to protect and give them power they need badly to move forward in this game. Kings Make this happen VERY soon.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I think there should be a feature to dye our hair and change our hair style whenever we want, that would be so cool :) :) :) :) :)

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
forgetno4 wrote:
I think it would be awsome if there was a gyphon spell for one of the new schools!

From,
Alexander DragonTamer

Balance! Make it Balance! It just seems like a Balance kind of thing, doesn't it? They just seem so... Balance...

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
My idea is to have unlimited pets/mounts spaces cause i like to collect pets but its hard when only 50 pets/mounts are aloud inside and outside houses.

My other idea is to have a heckhound house, it could be shaped like a heckhound and the mouth as the entrance. There could be stairs that lead up to the mouth (so basically the heckhound is standing) and then you run a distance to the throat to enter house. The eys could be fire-lit and when you look out them from inside, your player could see the sky, but people who look at the eyes from outside, they see fire eyes. Outside is dark with lava around the outer edges of the yard. and the tail could be like a design on the house. The feet cound be design to. There could be a door at the base of tail (on top NOT bottom) to go onto the back and decorate there.

Last but not least, have streets as houses (dont include the monsters). It would be cool to have unicorn way, Reagents Square, Pigwicks Acadamy, etc.

I hope you consider these ideas Kingisle :) :) :)

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
I have an idea, maybe allow the mounts to sit down/stand up, like the White Stag, Raven, and etc. it would be nice just to have them sit down when we are talking to our friends :P .

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Since some wizards don't get crowns and would like to buy back their training points,.I think The "Buy Back Training Points" option from Mr. Lincoln Should have a Gold Option as Well as a crown option. The cost in Gold could be however much it costs in crowns but tripled or doubled. Please Consider This

Blaze SeaFist lvl 76 ICE
Jason LightFinder lvl 62 BALANCE
Blaze MythFist lvl 46 MYTH

Administrator
sign456 wrote:
Since some wizards don't get crowns and would like to buy back their training points,.I think The "Buy Back Training Points" option from Mr. Lincoln Should have a Gold Option as Well as a crown option. The cost in Gold could be however much it costs in crowns but tripled or doubled. Please Consider This

Blaze SeaFist lvl 76 ICE

Crowns vs Time, young Wizard.
You either spend the Crowns to reset the training points
or
You spend the time leveling up a new Wizard with the secondary school spells you want.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Marioeagle506 wrote:
I think they should make wisps that fill up your pet energy because when it says it refills it give one energy at a time!

I absolutely agree! One in a Million (lol) percent! The pet mana issue is truly something to be addressed as the only way to refill is crowns or the passage of time. It is very limiting to those who do not have crowns. A gold refill or wisp refill option is really very much past due! PLEASE consider this idea.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
I want there to be something where you can get rewarded for doing nice things in the game for other wizards. Wizards can post the good things other players do. If a wizards gets 20 good posts, they get 50-100 crowns - assuming they don't get a negative post.

I want there to be a area where wizards can party. There would be confetti, cake, music, games (like a pinata filled with pet snacks wizards can collect).
Wizards would collectively cast spells to break the pinata.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
Hello, I am a Balance Wizard and I have to say I am disappointed in choices of clothing, I mean I have seen Ice and Storm with cool masks covering their eyes and balance doesnt have anything like that! So cooler clothing for balance would be a plus :D

Tabitha Ashbreeze, Adept Sorcerer

Survivor
Mar 24, 2012
My friend had given me a great ideaa to make a Mrlybone Pack where you get like one of the cars you see there, and you could have like four people in it and drive around. :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
inowhatilik wrote:
I would love to see the characters make different gestures that are not chosen from emotes. It gets boring to see them just stand there and do a little arm gesture when they talk. It would be great if each school or each person created could choose a little more personality for their character. Like taking off their hat, or moving their legs, some kind of hand gesture, wiping off the clothes, checking the wand, and so forth. If you could choose a particular personality, then your character would be assigned particular gestures other than the ones used in EMOTES, which also are not enough.

More choices of comments need to be added to mute players. Like if someone as you to help them. A reply of "give me a few minutes" would be good. Also, some to the corny things like "we can do this" is so old. Update the choices there.

It would be nice to have a taylor for clothing at each level, like the lady Gloria Krendall I think outside the bazaar that sends you on the quest for items to make a suit of clothes for you, which sucks also. Those clothes are already outdated and not advanced enough by the time you get the quest to do it.

Give us some new house choices. They have all been chosen again and again. Cant we get some different kind for each world.

It would be nice to see a new type to animal to ride. Like a mini elephant that you can choose a color for. Also a krock pulling a mini chariot would be soooooooooooo cool! Or an old model motorcycle with a side car for your pet for Marleybone since you have the old model car there. Get rid of some of the brooms, they are old news.

this is a good idea

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
Zeruel85 wrote:
Don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but I think SOMEWHERE in the game, you should be able to fight Ambrose (maybe at the top of Briskbreeze Tower?). He would have 25,000 health and could cast any spells from any school at their normal cost. When (and if) you win, he could say "Good job, young Wizard. I knew you showed great potential" or something like that. Then, as a Drop or a Reward, you would get a new piece of equipment (maybe a Deck or his staff?) for your school only. Maybe you could even get a new spell from him.

Please take this into consideration! I think it would provide a GREAT challenge to fight the Headmaster at sometime in the game. Hey, maybe you could even challenge your Teacher to a duel! Like the battle you fight before entering Dragonspyre...

Thanks!

-Valerian DarkBringer Lvl. 48, Death/Life
he should also be able to drop a school pet

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
Trevito64 wrote:
I think in order to test our spells out we should have a PvP section that allows wizards to battle computer golems that only pass. Similar to the quest that Diego walks you through at level six. That way we could test out spell combos without being hindered by the use of wards or steals in practice PvP dueling live players.

Yes, that would be great.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
Professor Greyrose wrote:
sign456 wrote:

Blaze SeaFist lvl 76 ICE

Crowns vs Time, young Wizard.
You either spend the Crowns to reset the training points
or
You spend the time leveling up a new Wizard with the secondary school spells you want.

i don't agree at all. In other games, to respec, you either get to FREE or you have to pay until you reach a very high lvl and then you can do what ever you want with the points (and i think these ways work very well). In W101 you have training points for spells instead. Also, if you chose the wrong spell your toast. then, you need the crowns to buy back the training points. What if you can't buy the crowns? then you might have to start another character. What if your a pretty high lvl? are you seriously going to do it all again? Really, its not very well designed.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
I was thinking that we need a new lvl cap, and new spells for the new lvls

So, here are my ideas:

Storm:
Storm Dragon: 500-610 Damage, (To all)
25- Casting for the other team.

Ice:
Frankienice: 200-500 Damange, (One Target)
25+ Ice Trap for all on the other team

Fire:
Angry Mob: 600-700 Damage, (To all)

Life: ( I have 2 spells for this one, because one is healing )
Angry Garden: 400-600 Damage, (To all)
Healing spell: Blessing Flowers: Takes 400-500 health from other team and give it to YOUR team

Death:
Scary Clown: 500-700 Damage; Gives death dispel to target, (Lasts 2 rounds) (One target)

Myth: Tarzan: 500-600 Damage; (One target)(Lasts 2 Rounds)

Balance:
Angry Teddy Bear O_O: 400-600 Damage; (One target)

Hope YOU Liked It! Please no mean comments, and make sure to post your own ideas!

~Love,
Emily Skyblade, Lvl 17, Fire Wiz

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
I Think kings isle should make the first 4 person automobile mount (looks simular to the automobile housing item in Marleybone) and make it available in a new pack called (Marleybone's engineering Pack) as an epic item.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
I don't know about anyone else, but that Malistaire fight Commercial/Advertisement really got me thinking, What if the entire game was like that? I know it sounds crazy, but imagine how much more awesome the game would be if even just the battle scenes were like that. Personally I think it'd make those "Kill ten of this kind of enemy" quests a little more bearable. but, regardless. Anyone else feeling this way? or is it just me?

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
I am Tatiana FairyHaven Level 80. I would like to see a couple of things.
First: A star system to save our friends with.
Three Stars for those we play with all the time.
Two Stars for those we seldom play with and
One star for our new friends.

Second: I would love to have a closet in my castle that I can save my gear by outfit. It would be nice to be able to just put it on without having to sort though all my gear each time I have a different school to battle or the stats that I need.

See You in the Game :D

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
1200884 wrote:
My friend had given me a great ideaa to make a Mrlybone Pack where you get like one of the cars you see there, and you could have like four people in it and drive around. :-) :-) :-)

Hey its me kevin the one who told you about this idea i had, it doesnt show me who you are tho, on here, so message me when you see me on the game.