Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
karkort2 wrote:
I think the Whiptail Pantera/lvl 80 Storm henchman should be made into a pet.
Also think that we should be allowed to dye certain furniture like sofas, chairs & beds, that way everyone can have a more personalized house :)
And last, it would be nice if we could name decks, even from a selected list, like farming deck, Waterworks 1 & 2, Tower of Helephant, Versus life, etc
Thanks!

This is Christopher LotusGrove Archmage Pyromancer

I think the Whiptail Pantera pet is a great idea
I also like your dying furniture idea. I think it would be v=cool if you could dye your furniture to match your home such as a bed painted red and orange and yellow to go with a fire house.
And i've always wanted to rename my decks because i have 3 bundle of eternal flames and one's for pvp and another is for normal pve (i want to sell it because i got my braided silver deck and i cant sell it because i may be selling the wrong one) and the last is for anti-fire deck (converts, blades, dispels etc. as i am fire)

So yea those ideas of yours are great

Christopher LotusGrove Archmage Pyromancer (lvl 80 fire wizard)
:) :D

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles

I'm sorry you feel that way, but that's a key element that makes the game harder. Sunken City used to be pretty dangerous when I was a newbie, because as soon as you made a step, you were drawn into battle. It was changed later on, but anyways, you should like a challenge. Try staying on the sidewalks next time, or buying a mount so you can escape quickly when an enemy is approaching you.

Survivor
May 05, 2012
one thing i'd liked to see is when you beat a very strong boss or complete a difficult dungeon there is a chance that your pet can some bonus points instead of always going to the pet pavilion.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
would love to see Triage took out of game or at least it should cost the pip that of what it removes ! i.e Death Drake 8 pip spell and the real damage gets gone with a zero pip spell make it cost at least 7 pip to remove the scald of Bone Drake 6 pip to get Fire dragon scald off 7 to get Ice Angel off it makes other schools that have quested , fought , earn the higher level spells to get blown of by a zero pip spell

Survivor
Feb 24, 2011
I beleive there should be a house with the theme of Avalon. The house could have that outdoors feeling like Avalon, and have a part where its kind of darker.

I also think the sky in the houses and areas should change from day to night. This would make the game more realistic.

Another idea I have is a new badge for all lvl 80 wizards, the badge would be called: Like A Boss 8)

Finally, my last idea, wizards with text chat not open should be allowed to talk with numbers to tell other wizards their lvl or stats. :D

~~~~~ thanks for reading ^-^

(from: Brooke DeathFlame, Death lvl 68 ^-^)

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
i think paying wizard should be able to pay 500 crowns to stitch spells to pets but only one spell per pet i am happy to finally get this idea out to the public i hope this makes it into an update! Plz reply and help me make this idea even better and convince kingsisle to update this into the game

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
I love animations in this game but while some have not changed i miss the really old school animations for some. Snow serpant used to look cool but the rush effect it has now does the animation no justice. Imp used to fly around the wizards head and i thought that was cooler and the music change not as fun. Minotaur does not look as intimidating now that he is in a grassy patch. Lastly Orthrus i miss his old animation his new one is too cartoony.
In terms of new that i think is good, All the balance spells that used to cast way too slowly i am glad that is gone.
An animation i wish that would change is how long rain of fire takes to cast. I feel like i am standing there for a good minute and a half just to cast the spell. and if piercing is being done forget it you just wasted double the time. Removing pierce lag would also be nice.

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
I think life needs a new X spell called regrowth. It will look like that zero pip life spell that does 65 healing, but much different amounts of healing.

It will heal all friends and it will do (to all friends) 100 healing per pip, and my friends have been complaining when I told them, because rebirth only does ten less healing then regrowth at seven pips, but my idea for regrowth has no absorb shield. So, what if I added an absorb shield of 100 per pip Then compared to rebirth, regrowth has an absorb shield of 300 more and heals ten more.

So, Regrowth does 100 healing and gives a 100 absorb shield per pip to all friends.

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
rlkdeath9 wrote:
I beleive there should be a house with the theme of Avalon. The house could have that outdoors feeling like Avalon, and have a part where its kind of darker.

I also think the sky in the houses and areas should change from day to night. This would make the game more realistic.

Another idea I have is a new badge for all lvl 80 wizards, the badge would be called: Like A Boss 8)

Finally, my last idea, wizards with text chat not open should be allowed to talk with numbers to tell other wizards their lvl or stats. :D

~~~~~ thanks for reading ^-^

(from: Brooke DeathFlame, Death lvl 68 ^-^)

Why not? People see your stats. People see your level. Do you want to get rid of showing your wizard with other people? If someone is bragging you can report or ignore them.

Plus like a boss should be given out when wizard101 comes out with a level 100.

I do love the idea of day and night, but how would the change look? There are also different time zones. When's day and when is night for everyone?

Evan level 56 life wizard :)

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
iwilldominate wrote:
I think that there should be a place where you can make your own custom spells to put in your deck for 100 crowns, or 1000 gold, either way mostly gold plz lol because i getting tired of same spells so i wanna make my own, i bet a lot of people would agree to this

:) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

I dont like this because people would make spells that dont need any pips and do like 1000 damage in like PvP matches.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Ok, not sure if this has been posted or not, sure it has but need to get it off my chest. First off know that I have been playing since the level cap was 50 and beating Malistaire was actually a challenge. I have enjoyed the game thouroughly over the last 3 years and have been an avid supporter for KI and have gotten 4 or 5 people into the game. So I am genuinly invested in the game. I must say that while I like the differences in the schools i.e. Storm is powerful Ice is defensive Life is healing etc etc, I think there needs to be another great equalizer, like waterworks gear was. I did a PvP today with an Ice Wizard with almost 5k life and a 70% resist, now I am no novice to PvP having made it within 40 points of Warlord, but never being able to quite get there (lol). I am a pyromancer in game, and trying to work around a permanent shield on a character is rediculous, its not even fun to try. Another example is, I have, not the best but best I could find resist to storm and had a storm shield up, a storm wizard criticalled with no blade on a wild bolt and still did 2k damage to me. i realize that the game is evolving all the time and everything is always a work in progress, I even realize that I am kind of whining about it, but as I said I have 3 years and countless dollars spent in this game, and would like to have a chance against all schools again like when WW gear came out. Thanks if you read this, and more thanks if you atleast give note to MY concerns.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
I have wanted to ask if you wanted to add a new world. A world that embraces a class that has never been embraced in a world. A world that would add new cards, weapons, pets, mounts, and clothing. And would add another ten levels on to the level chain. It could be very gloomy and rainy there. Kind of like a jungle. It could be called anything you want. The new card for storm could be Flash Flood. It would deal damage to every opponent. The new card for ice could be Snow Spikes. The battle field would turn into a icy cave and then the icycles would fall on one opponent and put an ice trap on the opponent. The new card for fire could be Dyroth. A giant lizard/dinosaur creature that lives in lava, and it would breath lava onto an opponent (which would harden and turn into rock) and would take away a shield the opponent has. The new card for life could be Ivy. Something could be planting a seed in the groung and all of a sudden, it would burst into a whole bunch of ivy. And it would attack all the opponents. The new card for myth could be Chaotic Eye. It coould be a gigantic eye that would grow weird thorny tentacles and it would thrust its tentacles forward and the thorns would come out and attack the opponent. The new card for death could be Evil Satyr. (You could change the name) There would be a whole in the ground and a satyr would come out of it (it would be red and black) holding a skull with skulls all around it, and it would hold a chain/whip aand it would whip the opponent and steal the opponent's soul, then the satyr would turn around, whip the air in front of the player who cast it, and give them half of the damage it did to the opponent except it would give the player life.The new card for balance could be one of those balancing things. (i forgot the name of it, and it is one of those things you use to measure which item weighs more) You could choose what would go on both of the sides but one of the things on one side will have to jump of the thing and attack the opponent. (You can change anything you want. All i'm doing is just giving you ideas) :D

Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
I think that due to the Coat of Invincibilty being available to guys through the Massive Fantasy Palace the girls should also be given that option... The fact that we don't is very sexist... the guys can have gear that looks like the commander gear where as the girls have to pvp to get it which is extremely unfair.

I think W101 should make gear for girls that looks exactly like the commander gear just with different stats... otherwise they are offering guys a better option then they are girls.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
Even though I am a member, i think that free players should be able to do all of wizard city, it really isn't fair for them, as for I had no idea what was it like outside of wizard city or any locked area. In conculsion, I say that free players may continue on in wizard city until they get the key to the Spiril door [Thats where you get the membership]

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Flowerleaf542179 wrote:
I have wanted to ask if you wanted to add a new world. A world that embraces a class that has never been embraced in a world. A world that would add new cards, weapons, pets, mounts, and clothing. And would add another ten levels on to the level chain. It could be very gloomy and rainy there. Kind of like a jungle. It could be called anything you want. The new card for storm could be Flash Flood. It would deal damage to every opponent. The new card for ice could be Snow Spikes. The battle field would turn into a icy cave and then the icycles would fall on one opponent and put an ice trap on the opponent. The new card for fire could be Dyroth. A giant lizard/dinosaur creature that lives in lava, and it would breath lava onto an opponent (which would harden and turn into rock) and would take away a shield the opponent has. The new card for life could be Ivy. Something could be planting a seed in the groung and all of a sudden, it would burst into a whole bunch of ivy. And it would attack all the opponents. The new card for myth could be Chaotic Eye. It coould be a gigantic eye that would grow weird thorny tentacles and it would thrust its tentacles forward and the thorns would come out and attack the opponent. The new card for death could be Evil Satyr. (You could change the name) There would be a whole in the ground and a satyr would come out of it (it would be red and black) holding a skull with skulls all around it, and it would hold a chain/whip aand it would whip the opponent and steal the opponent's soul, then the satyr would turn around, whip the air in front of the player who cast it, and give them half of the damage it did to the opponent except it would give the player life.The new card for balance could be one of those balancing things. (i forgot the name of it, and it is one of those things you use to measure which item weighs more) You could choose what would go on both of the sides but one of the things on one side will have to jump of the thing and attack the opponent. (You can change anything you want. All i'm doing is just giving you ideas) :D

Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
I would like to see KI eliminate the Trophies tab in the Bazaar and replace it with Themes. There are only 2 items listed under trophies, but there are many themes.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

I must disagree here. Because a PvP player can simply train everlasting training points and just cast earthquake, weakness, satyr, etc.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I think members should get a few more things for buying a membership.

* 500 crowns a month
* Discount on crowns items
* Member only realms

And i do agree with the AFK button as someone said.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D

Agreed! I would like to jump on/over items. I would like to eat a slice of cake. Etc.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
@monsterconster101:
i think that crowns should only be changed to non-member only and members pay gold only

I must disagree here. I do think they should get discounts and dont forget, you can pay gold for some items!

Victoria/Jasmine FireBlade/Jessica SparkleGem

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Hey fellow wizards!
A lot of players live in the United States area, but what about us that don't? Their is still a big community in the United Kingdom! I know we could just go and play Wizard101 UK, but we have built a relationship on the US server. It's unfair and annoying that the people of the United Kingdom can't get the first generation rare pets because we can't buy gift cards! It would be a great thing to be able to buy in the United Kingdom and a great positive to the community. Please just think about marketing over in different countries.
Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Mark

Survivor
Dec 13, 2011
Hi Wizard101, I was thinking with all the mounts, there aren't many birds. Well I mean not many birds that you can buy that appeal to me so much. The ostrich is pretty cool but its got hat and goggles so that kinda makes it a little weird for me. The Raven hoard pack gives out the Blood Raven and the Raven but you have to try for those. I was thinking that you could make a swallow bird mount. The bird with the forked tail. It would be quite amazing to see people around down flying around on a swallow mount, unlike the high flying owl it could have a mask or a cowl or something or rather.

Tasha Owlbringer.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
Whats up guys I am an ice wizard and i have a couple of ideas for an ice card: the yeti i quess it could be a white forest lord but whatever it shows its cave and howls and comes out attacks you like how forest lord does except for the trees, next the polar bear like it is a momma bear with her cub and the camera zooms in and they have big cute eyes and then the next thing you know its attaching you it could be the momma bear or the cub or both whichever one seems the best, next evil penguins like its a card about evil penguins doing whatever you can imagine evil penguins doing, and finally avalanche it shows a snow covered mountain with some people on it and one of the yodels and an avalanche happens it attacks all the opponents, or instead of people it could be a house like i thought of that while watching the wooly mammoth take down the snow man. And this a shout out to the ice wizards reading this ICE RULEZ!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
i would love if you could show off your spells without being in a pvp match

Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
I had an idea, i really want the hydra and i was wondering if there could be a mega pack for it, have it come with a house and the hydra, please reply :P :P :P :P :P :P :P