Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
This is probaly one of the best ideas I ever had for Wizard101. It may be challenging but I play another game which is a building game and they are planning to do this. Make Wizard101 compatible with the iPad 2. Hear me out, it is possible. The other game is much more hard to do this. Here are my commands of how it works:

Move: Drag finger on the left side of the screen around in a circular form to control which way you go

Select: Tap screen on the item you wish to select

Jump: Double tap

This could really make Wizard101 more popular. Plus, that means you can play mobile so people play more so you make more money and popularity in the game.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
Hi, i have been playing wizard101 for about four months now, and i have collected a lot reagents. In my house i could place a pearl orchid, and in mooshu it is a reagent, i thought that maybe you could make a display case to putt most of our reagents in, and a vase for the flower like reagents.
:?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I think W101 should have more interactive furniture. It would be so cool if we could sit in a chair or lay in a bed and not just have them for show. Even playing an instrument like the piano would be awesome

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

ya, i'm a member and i like the game and all, but there should really be a time where you get to earn crowns or something

finnagin mythwalker lvl 34 magus pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
8)I think we should team up the lego universe creaters to cretae a new and bigger wizard 101

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
First idea: don't let the website log me out so fast! I lose everything I worked so hard on when I click the submit button and you inform me that I'm not logged in! :(

Second, original idea: Craftable minions!
1. We pick a statue we own to serve as the body
2. We pick a pet we own to serve as it's brain. Maybe even give it a cheat ability that comes from a trained 'may cast' talent the pet had?
3. We pick it's spells. It costs us 10 treasure cards to add the spell. So if I want to add the Dryad spell to my minion, I have to give him 10 Dryad treasure cards.
4. Minion doesn't lose any spells, but we can change the deck. If I have the minion not cast Dryad anymore, I can change it back again later without costing more treasure cards. In fact, set it up so that we can eventually give the minion a spellbook with every spell in the game!!!
5. Equipment. We can give the minions the same stats we get from all of our wands, hats, etc. Only the pet 'wears' twenty of each item, and only gets a twentith of the bonuses from each item. Items given to the minion cannot be taken back, but only the item you are replacing is destroyed. So if my minion had 19 waterworks hats and 1 level 5 hat, I can give him the last waterworks hat and only destroy the level 5 hat.
6. Multiple minions! Allow us to craft as many as we want. And let them roam around our house just like mounts.
7. Minions may start private battles with players, or even fight eachother!
8. Players will have to cast a spell to summon the minion from home.
9. Add "No, minion, not that spell" to menu chat. Minion will pick a different spell, or maybe even the same spell except with a different target.

Survivor
May 27, 2010
Okay just posting another idea anyone who thinks this is good say so but we all know about gargantuan and some of us collossal... But what if the wiz101 people made a quest and spell Of Armageddon... With avalon just out and all these new spells what about a new spell that gives +400? It would be epic just like my Bird "Cali". Just saying, with great damage comes great epicosity [yes i know not a word] .

Strong +100
Giant +125
Monstrous +175
Gargantuan +225
Colossal +275
Armageddon? +400

Oran DragonWeaver Lvl 80 pyromancer.
wuh?
\
:?

To: whoever dont like this

Contents:

Also this is really annoying, pets SHOULD be allowed to heal others... Please make this happen KI

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
I think the Whiptail Pantera/lvl 80 Storm henchman should be made into a pet.
Also think that we should be allowed to dye certain furniture like sofas, chairs & beds, that way everyone can have a more personalized house :)
And last, it would be nice if we could name decks, even from a selected list, like farming deck, Waterworks 1 & 2, Tower of Helephant, Versus life, etc
Thanks!

Survivor
May 11, 2010
i would be so cool if wizblox were on android or on game systems like ds :D :) thx for reading

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
i so agree :)

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
Well, I'm pretty sure you're not going to use this, but I have some ideas for new worlds :D

Colodia - A world up above the sky. This is a world of Storm, Ice and Life.
The quest to this world can be introduced by Lady Oriel, the Seraph. Also, they main characters of this world are angels. Dressed in white, green, purple and blue. The main story-line could be defeating the Queen Angel of Darkness. The Commons of this world should be very dandy, with huge castles. The main flooring should be clouds. The whole world should be white, and Lady Oriel just in the main castle in the commons. But, as you go on quests you should proceed the dark side of the world, with a stormy background, darkened clouds. Some new Angel-themed wings (mounts) and healing spells would be excellent for this world :)

Liliputanian/Giants World - A world in miniature. Inspired after the story, the main story line should be bringing the giants and liliputans in peace. Fighting bosses from both sides, while you can see giants, and in a glimpse of a tunnel, small, tiny people! Liliputans should have traps as main spells, and giants direct attacks. The characters should be extreme aswell. Truly small people, the size of a pet, and huge ones, bigger than cyclops.

I would enjoy playing these worlds a lot! :) I'm just asking you to consider this.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
LuckieWabbit wrote:
:) Hello to Harold Argleston!
I have a suggestion....!
I would love to see more "feminine" clothes available for the girl wizards. Some of us would like to dress our girl wizards in cute & pretty dresses and also have a larger selection of cute shoes as well.
Also, how about some different hats, and even hair decorations, for when we get tired of wearing hats, so we can show off our hair style.
There are some of us playing the game who would like our girl wizards to look even more "girlie"....after all...just because we are powerful, skilled wizards...does not mean that we still are not also proud to be a girl!
Mr. Argleston, your help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.....

I think that's an awesome idea! :) i have very powerful clothes, that give me critical, defense, life and mana. But still, I don't enjoy seeing my female wizard dressed like a dragon. It would be a lot appreciated if we could change all clothing colours. Some clothes can't be changed, and they honestly look boring.
Also, I bought my armor from packs. (dragons hoard.. etc.) May I suggest, that when you purchase your clothes the game actually takes consideration of your gender and gives you more agreable clothes?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Epros123 wrote:
Everyone knows were the transform potions are, well can there be more like wild claw, samoorai, sunbird, and the marleybone civilian's, and ETC. (you could think of some more)

-Matthew SoulHaven Level 50 ICE

P.S Please respond that would be dandy :) :-) :D

YES!!!!! finally someone who agrees with me!!; celestian sharks, treants, magician mice etc.
hey matthew, i am tashaiceshard level 45 ICE maybe we could do drangon spyre quests together...huh...huh?

Survivor
May 07, 2012
I had an idea about maybe making Wizard 101 available on both Mac and PC. I have a Mac myself and had to run BootCamp just to get Windows on it to play the game I love. So not only do I pay a membership for the game but I had to pay $150 dollars to get Windows on a computer to play the game.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Ok so here is my idea...
Name of World: Youthopia
Name of Areas: Forget-Me-Not Valley, Youthless Lane, Ageless Street, Sickly Avenue, Gravemind Centre, + more.
Creatures: Sand Elementals, Lizards, Snakes, + more.
Increase level cap to 90 and have the first part of "No Title" be Innate, or Astute.
The Story:
Merle Ambrose is very ill and no one can seem to heal him so you must travel to Youthopia and get some water out of the Fountain of Youth to heal him. But someone has stolen the Fountain so you must get it back not only to heal Merle but to also save the people of Youthopia because since they got used to the Fountain without it they grow older every day.
Hope this is a good idea...

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
Since we have to go to the bazaar so much now, with the bank limits, is it possible to get the teleport tapestry to the bazaar available for crowns? or even to craft? Please!

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
It would be cool if you can have different organizations of cards. If you have a deck you should be able to choose whichever order you want for different enemies of different types or even in PVP. For example: you click battle deck and your cards that you personally chose are already there. You could aslo click PVP deck that includes black mantle and doom and gloom or something that people would use more for PVP than for battle. May be hard to understand but I hope you like the idea :D

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
I love the new myth spells, but i think dimension shift costs WAY to much pips. The spell has a great concept, but you rarely use it and when you do it costs way to much pips. It would do better with being 2 or 3 pips.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
coolwinky10 wrote:
This is probaly one of the best ideas I ever had for Wizard101. It may be challenging but I play another game which is a building game and they are planning to do this. Make Wizard101 compatible with the iPad 2. Hear me out, it is possible. The other game is much more hard to do this. Here are my commands of how it works:

Move: Drag finger on the left side of the screen around in a circular form to control which way you go

Select: Tap screen on the item you wish to select

Jump: Double tap

This could really make Wizard101 more popular. Plus, that means you can play mobile so people play more so you make more money and popularity in the game.

I like the idea, but it should also be for the i pod touch and i phone, but how are you going to talk

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
i think that if your pet has been trained to sprite heal, that it should also be able to bring you back to life as well, many a time i only needed a sprite heal to complete my battle, but alas i was dead.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
A trio of ideas for housing;

1. The Wizard's Watchtower has a humongous telescope poking out of the roof. It doesn't do anything but look imposing. It would be nice to be able to activate it and see something on the moon's surface. Things like ruined buildings, a crashed flying saucer, aliens making faces at you . . . use your imagination I am sure you can come up with stuff. One of several random scenes each time the telescope is activated would be nice.

2. Along the same line, The Celestia Observatory house has a whole bunch of stars available in the sky. It would be nice to click on one and have the constellation it is in appear along with a short message block talking about it. Since it is called an observatory it should have some function.

3. The Island Hideaway has an underground area that is nice to look at but is mostly useless. You can't put anything on the walls in the hallway where the big rock rolls down. It would be nice to be able to decorate the place. Also there is a small pedestal at the end which would be a perfect spot for the Spiral Cup, but it won't go there. Also you can't put anything on the walls of the small cave behind the waterfall. It would be a good place to hang Krokotopian plaques and other hangings.

Keep up the good work guys,

BlisterBoil

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
Please ask Disney if you could make the following pets:

Naked Mole Rat - does the naked mole rat dance
Platypus - suddenly stands up, pulls out a hat, pulls wand out of hat, puts on hat and casts spell with wand.
White dog with a lightning bolt mark on shoulder - moves paws into a 'power stance', and then gives one massive bark.

I would love to buy them!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
My Wizard's name is Destiny DeathBlood she is a level 69 or 70 Death add me if you wish to. I have a new idea, my new idea is that you guys should sell all of the statues that wizards sometimes pick up from some bosses/dungeons. Like the Wraith Statue, Kraken Statue & others and the prices for them shouldn't be that high. Please do this idea because I've been trying to get the Wraith Statue since I made my character and I still don't have it. I am pretty sure other wizards want the same statue or the other statues. So this idea would be really a great idea to do.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
I like your idea of adding wisps to fill up your pet energy, and maybe they should make more pet games like a platform game where your pet has to jump from platform to platform maybe other pet games too.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2012
There should be some way of determining whether or not you have completed all of the quests in a world - that way, you know when you've finished a world.

I also think it would be really cool if there was a sort of "spell mastery" so that when you had cast a certain spell in your deck a certain number of times, you'd be able to cast it better than before; kind of like "practice makes perfect". With attack spells, for example,

100 casts: +5% accuracy for that spell
500 casts: +10% damage for that spell
1000 casts: that spell casts one less pip to cast