Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
I would like a world based off of colonial America... it would start by going to Barkingham Palace in Marleybone to talk to the queen, then she would send you to the colony on the world... maybe Vespuchia or something. You would have to stop the native tribes from waging war on the Marleybone colony, but some group would disguise as a tribe or the colony and try to anger the other sides, and you would have to go into duels alongside fighting NPCs to save them. The tribes would have creatures like buffalo, moose and eagles. I can't make the idea sound very good on the forums, and I haven't finalized the story, but it seems like it might make a good theme.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I think it would be cool if you summon enemies and bosses you have already fought,and conjure them in your house with gold, if you have a combat circle. And if you beat them, you could get a certain number of arena tickets.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
This might have been suggested already (I'm not reading through 51 pages to check) but please please please can you add a feature to dye your mount and pets that currently can't be dyed. This would be amazing. For example, I have a red and purple colour scheme for my gear. I have a heck hound pet- she is red and yellow but I would love if I could dye her red and purple. Then I have a light blue seahorse mount but I would love to dye it purple. I really want to have my pet and mount co-ordinated with my gear without having to change my colours because I love red and purple together. I know this is a small thing but there are a number of things like this that would make the game even more fantastic. Also I think you should be able to stitch without crowns if you buy stuff from the bazaar. So if you buy two items from the bazaar (not crown shop) you should be able to get the good specs and the nice look without having to spend crowns. Also, I definitely agree that there should be some sort of option for members that allows them to get more stuff with coins instead of crowns. And I say this both as a member and as a person who buys crowns so I am not biased because it's not like I never buy crowns hehe. Oh I have so many other ideas!

Iridian Swiftsong, Master of Fire

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
I would love if the color pink was added to the color options for female wizard's dyeable pets.
I have a Pioneer Dragon from Beta, and I cannot dye it pink to match my gear whenever I am wearing the color pink.
KI, please consider adding the color pink for at least female wizards' pets!
Thank you!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
I too am like many who have not read through the 18 months' worth of previous suggestions, sorry. However I am pleading that the developers consider an option of turning off/closing a battle circle, at least to non-friends.

Far too many times I have set my deck for solo play (to be as efficient as possible given real life time constraints) and some stranger comes along and joins (without even asking first), creating any one of several negative consequences. At times I have no more spells to cast, or have just enough health points to survive the two foes I was facing but not the additional ones the new member brings, or I've used my treasure cards to boost my next hit and the new member (say a Storm with a boosted Tempest) kills all the foes before I can cast, thus wasting my treasure cards that I either took the time to garden or spent the gold to purchase.

My time is valuable to me, I pay to play this game, and I should be allowed to determine whether or not I want company whilst I play. If I can solo, I shouldn't be forced to accommodate someone else, have them put my game health status in jeopardy, or negatively impact my game play fun.

I understand this is a social game, but I don't believe catering to intrusive and rude behavior is the same thing as being social. There are simply times I would like to be able to get things done on my own without outside interference. If we can become invisible to friends, I feel we should be able to close our battle circles (at least to people not on our friend list).

Addendum: For frame of reference, the final straw for me was today in Avalon (test realm). I was soloing just fine with an efficient deck of merely 8 cards/spells and a youngster who was was significantly well below level 70 kept joining my battles, bringing more foes with him, repeatedly demanding me to add him to my Friend List (I assume so he could Port at will). It was obvious he was there simply to mooch experience and level quickly off the efforts of the higher level players and I eventually logged off (after changing realms and having yet another similar experience). Had I been able to close my battle circle, I could have ignored him, kept my soloing pace, and been undisturbed and content to keep playing.

Thanks for considering this suggestion! :)

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
Few suggestions for the combat system:

Firstly, I agree with Denaunie that it would really improve the game if you had the option to close the combat circle and thus not allow other players to join. Too many times have I either wasted a card or simply just died because another player joined and brought more enemies just as I thought I was done with the battle.

Secondly, I've seen others suggest making battles optional and I think that that is a good idea. Sometimes it can be extremely irritating getting pulled in by enemies when you are merely just trying to run from one place to the other.

Now here's some other ideas that I personally think would improve the game experience a lot (Others may have suggested all/some of these, but I didn't feel like going through all pages to find out):

One thing is the chat box that keeps closing everytime you join a battle. That gets really annoying when you're talking to someone.

Also, the chat language filter can be slightly irritating. I understand that it is there for people who do not wish to see certain words, but I personally do not get offended by the f word etc and would like the option to use whatever language I like with my friends :) Those words would obviously just be shown as .... for people with the filter on in order for it to not offend anyone. Another reason why this would be good is also because I find myself and others finding alternative ways to spell certain words in order for them not to be filtered. This only results in players who should not see these words to actually see them. So perhaps it would just be a lot better if you can turn it on/off at will?

It would also be extremely helpful if we had an "autorun" control so you dont have to hold down your mouse buttons or direction keys. This would be nice for two reasons: 1) It's hard to type to people when you are holding down buttons to run, 2) it would allow a tiny bit more lazyness when running long distances :P

Another thing that I am really missing in the game is the option to search for players. For instance lets say: I have just created a new character. I want to see if my friend is online so I can speak to him/her, but the only way I can do so is by logging onto my other character that has them on my friend list. It would be nice if you could simply search a player by ingame name.
In addition to this it would really be nice if you could send friend requests to players not online - for instance a friend of yours (say you dont have him as a friend on one of your characters but you would very much like to)
Although the two above suggestions would be nice, there is also another way to work your way around that - and that would be making a slightly different friend system. Allow me to explain:
You add someone to your friend list, but you do not actually send a "request". So the other person does not necessarily have you on their friend list. By doing this you cannot "port" to that person - that is only possible if the other person has added you as a friend too.
The reason that it would be nice to just add someone without requesting? Well, because currently it is so much hassle adding an existing friend (on another character) to the friend list of one of your other characters. First you have to make sure that your friend is online (which in itself is annoying if you want to play another character while waiting for them, but then you cannot see when they are there). Then you need to ask him to meet you at a certain place on your other character so you can add him. All that could be made so much easier if you could just add your friends by pressing an "add friend" button and then type their name.

Right, another thing is being able to send private messages to offline friends. Sometimes I find myself wanting to say something to someone, but they are not online, and perhaps I wont be when they are. So it would be nice to be able to send a private message like "Hey, you on tomorrow? What time do you think you will be on?"
This could be done in two ways. Either by selecting the person on your friend list and press "send private message" OR by making a mail system with mailboxes around the world in the sanctuaries. That would also allow you to send treasure cards to each other by mail if you should wish to do that instead of direct trading. Also, ignore me here if I'm wrong (I'm not sure about this) you can only trade treasure cards? If that is the case, it would be so much better if you could also trade equipment, gold and what not to each other (and send it by mail - perhaps even to one of your own characters). I'm sorry if you can already do something like this, I haven't played this game long enough to find out all the details ;)

Last thing: Crowns. Ok, I get it. You can be a crown player and pay for area and what not, but when you are a subscriber I just find it kind of annoying that I have to pay quite a large sum of real money to buy certain things in the game. In my opinion there should be a lot more options to buy things for in game gold. If this by any chance should be a financial problem for KingsIsle, perhaps the subscribtion could be slightly (slightly!) more expensive, to get some money from there instead of the large amount of crowns. If you do not agree, at least lower the amount of crowns you need for most things in the crown shop. It is actually quite expensive, and I don't find myself likely to ever pay that much for a game item. The most important thing that I would like to be able to buy for gold, though, would be refunding your training points. I find it rather pointless that you have to pay real money to do that. When I started playing the game I thought I was just supposed to spend those training points on another school of magic spells. But I later found out that you could spend your points on some much more useful spells later on in the game. But now I am stuck with my points spent on useless low level spells, and I actually have to pay real money to change that. With all due respect, I really do not want to do that.

Ok, finally I am at an end for now. I find that all the above suggestions would greatly improve my game experience! :-) I hope that you will take these suggestions into account. Thank you very much for reading this very long post and for a brilliant game.

Regards

Survivor
May 01, 2011
First i really like the game wizard101, i spend a lot of my free time on the game but i have some ideas that could make the game just a bit better.
1. It would be cool if you could craft a battle circle for any house, sure it should not be easy but i would really love a battle circle in in my house. I don't want to go spend crowns to buy a new because i really like my current house. It was would be amazing to have a battle circle. The best way to get your own would to be craft it
2. A really cool thing that i would love to see in the the game is a survival chamber. A never ending chamber where you can battle, hang out with friends, and see how strong you are. First it could start out with super super easy people, then the more you win the harder it gets. Then after a while you start getting bosses to fight, then bosses that cheat, and so forth. That would be the chance to get xp for the people who really need it. The rewards could also get better as you go along. It would be fun to challenge friends to see how far you can get alone, or far you can get as a team. I think the survival hall would be a great thing for wizards to do.
3. I like how you can feed your pet items from your bag, but it would be really cool in my opinion if you do and directly feed your pet snacks to your pet instead of having to play the games. Then at one point the pet could get full so you have to go back to playing mini games.
4. For a new mount it would be cool if there was an elephant mount, elephants being big it would be the four person carrier. I know that i enjoy tagging along in a two person mount but a four person mount would be really cool
I really love wizard101 and can't to see what comes out next
Timothy Deathblade

Survivor
Nov 21, 2011
Custom Names for Decks

After doing a search for this suggestion, I found it was suggested as far back as 2008. I really don't understand why this hasn't already been implemented. The text filter seems to work very, very well at eliminating inappropriate text which is probably what is preventing the devs from implementing this feature. If that is the case, then use a system similar to the character naming system. You could have 3-4 columns for naming a deck.

For example:

Column 1 Choices
Ice
Storm
Fire
Life
Death
Myth
Balance

Column 2 Choices
Ice
Storm
Fire
Life
Death
Myth
Balance

Column 3 Choices
Mobs/Group
Boss
PVP

Column 4 Choices

This would allow you to set up basic decks for very typical scenarios.

ICE STORM BOSS
ICE STORM GROUP
STORM PVP1

and so on.

Whatever the solution, please give us this ability. It's a major pain to have to remember what kind of deck Pawani's Sapphire Deck is versus Deck of the Ancients. It is impossible to tell what it is and makes switching quickly much more difficult.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
I do not know if this has been posted here but a thread in the dorms section caught me eye, and it was to add gold to the banking system. So I ask that you consider adding gold to the banking system, please. Here is the link to the thread, I take no credit, https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/48567.ftl.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
It would be awesome if Kingsisle could make a Lounge room in EVERY world so wizards can hang out there instead of going to Commons, Oasis, and all the main parts of the worlds. And make it FREE for ALL wizards of any lvl can go into it for free without having to pay

Next idea is to seriously have everything in the crown shop cost crowns AND gold. I am getting tired not being able to buy a certain thing i want and not having crowns.

We should really just run through the tunnels than having to wait for the loading page to finish. And we should be able to open doors and go in then close it or leave it open for a nice breeze than running into it just to go inside a place. Especially if it's in a desert castle, like the Krokotopia Houses people buy gets really hot. and people want to leave it open for a while at night when it's cooler.

And it should really be fixed so the game is the time of the place we live. So if its dark on YOUR screen, it means that its dark where you live. And have a clock on wizard101 thats for the place you are living at so you dont have to go to desktop just to see what time it is. Especially for me, because i get on Wizard101 while i wait for the time to go to school.

Please consider these ideas, it would be awesome if you added these to the game

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
Eunagina wrote:
Few suggestions for the combat system:

Firstly, I agree with Denaunie that it would really improve the game if you had the option to close the combat circle and thus not allow other players to join. Too many times have I either wasted a card or simply just died because another player joined and brought more enemies just as I thought I was done with the battle.

Secondly, I've seen others suggest making battles optional and I think that that is a good idea. Sometimes it can be extremely irritating getting pulled in by enemies when you are merely just trying to run from one place to the other.

Now here's some other ideas that I personally think would improve the game experience a lot (Others may have suggested all/some of these, but I didn't feel like going through all pages to find out):

One thing is the chat box that keeps closing everytime you join a battle. That gets really annoying when you're talking to someone.

Also, the chat language filter can be slightly irritating. I understand that it is there for people who do not wish to see certain words, but I personally do not get offended by the f word etc and would like the option to use whatever language I like with my friends :) Those words would obviously just be shown as .... for people with the filter on in order for it to not offend anyone. Another reason why this would be good is also because I find myself and others finding alternative ways to spell certain words in order for them not to be filtered. This only results in players who should not see these words to actually see them. So perhaps it would just be a lot better if you can turn it on/off at will?

It would also be extremely helpful if we had an "autorun" control so you dont have to hold down your mouse buttons or direction keys. This would be nice for two reasons: 1) It's hard to type to people when you are holding down buttons to run, 2) it would allow a tiny bit more lazyness when running long distances :P

Another thing that I am really missing in the game is the option to search for players. For instance lets say: I have just created a new character. I want to see if my friend is online so I can speak to him/her, but the only way I can do so is by logging onto my other character that has them on my friend list. It would be nice if you could simply search a player by ingame name.
In addition to this it would really be nice if you could send friend requests to players not online - for instance a friend of yours (say you dont have him as a friend on one of your characters but you would very much like to)
Although the two above suggestions would be nice, there is also another way to work your way around that - and that would be making a slightly different friend system. Allow me to explain:
You add someone to your friend list, but you do not actually send a "request". So the other person does not necessarily have you on their friend list. By doing this you cannot "port" to that person - that is only possible if the other person has added you as a friend too.
The reason that it would be nice to just add someone without requesting? Well, because currently it is so much hassle adding an existing friend (on another character) to the friend list of one of your other characters. First you have to make sure that your friend is online (which in itself is annoying if you want to play another character while waiting for them, but then you cannot see when they are there). Then you need to ask him to meet you at a certain place on your other character so you can add him. All that could be made so much easier if you could just add your friends by pressing an "add friend" button and then type their name.

Right, another thing is being able to send private messages to offline friends. Sometimes I find myself wanting to say something to someone, but they are not online, and perhaps I wont be when they are. So it would be nice to be able to send a private message like "Hey, you on tomorrow? What time do you think you will be on?"
This could be done in two ways. Either by selecting the person on your friend list and press "send private message" OR by making a mail system with mailboxes around the world in the sanctuaries. That would also allow you to send treasure cards to each other by mail if you should wish to do that instead of direct trading. Also, ignore me here if I'm wrong (I'm not sure about this) you can only trade treasure cards? If that is the case, it would be so much better if you could also trade equipment, gold and what not to each other (and send it by mail - perhaps even to one of your own characters). I'm sorry if you can already do something like this, I haven't played this game long enough to find out all the details ;)

Last thing: Crowns. Ok, I get it. You can be a crown player and pay for area and what not, but when you are a subscriber I just find it kind of annoying that I have to pay quite a large sum of real money to buy certain things in the game. In my opinion there should be a lot more options to buy things for in game gold. If this by any chance should be a financial problem for KingsIsle, perhaps the subscribtion could be slightly (slightly!) more expensive, to get some money from there instead of the large amount of crowns. If you do not agree, at least lower the amount of crowns you need for most things in the crown shop. It is actually quite expensive, and I don't find myself likely to ever pay that much for a game item. The most important thing that I would like to be able to buy for gold, though, would be refunding your training points. I find it rather pointless that you have to pay real money to do that. When I started playing the game I thought I was just supposed to spend those training points on another school of magic spells. But I later found out that you could spend your points on some much more useful spells later on in the game. But now I am stuck with my points spent on useless low level spells, and I actually have to pay real money to change that. With all due respect, I really do not want to do that.

Ok, finally I am at an end for now. I find that all the above suggestions would greatly improve my game experience! :-) I hope that you will take these suggestions into account. Thank you very much for reading this very long post and for a brilliant game.

Regards

Actually, there is an Autorun button. You just press the Num Lock key on the right side of your computer, and you will run without stopping--until you press Num Lock again.

Jonathan Frosthammer (ZekromGazer3)

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
I thought of a quest for when you are at the highest level. What if Headmaster Ambrose wants a little time off and you are left in charge of a chain of quests? Ten quests or so. At least maybe one a fight, almost impossible without friends. (Feel free to take that as a hint.) A insane LIFE (to make it harder!) wizard/troll named Michael Trollsoul.

Hope you can take it from here,
Alison Boomcaller. (Wizard name)

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Some times i wish kingsisle could look at all these idea, instead of leaving them here where only people who play the game see it. The are so many ideas ive seen, most of them always get repeated and stil havent even been used yet. and think the kingsisle should feel bad about that all these ideas could help the game but they dont even take a second to look at them.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

that wouldnt be fair to others.and that would make ki lose money

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
i have an idea that when a layer is reported the last 2 mins or so of there actions are recorde and saveed to a folder with there name so they have constant proof of these people please do this or discuss it

Blaze TitainStalker LVL 70 Necromancer

Big time crowns buyer a.k.a Crowns Santa

Administrator
Please take a moment to read the message boards before you post, young Wizard.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28843.ftl
When you report someone, or you are reported, a message is sent directly to Mr Lincoln that includes the chat logs of everything that was said before and after that report.

Mr Lincoln then reads the log and assesses the situation. He determines how bad the offense was, looks up prior offenses for the reported individual, and based on that assessment he issues sanctions (such as muting or banning) and sends an email to the offending account explaining the violation and the sanctions.

If the report was falsely made, that is determined as well, and the player who made the false report is investigated as to whether or not they have made previous false reports. False reports are just as egregious as valid ones, and similar sanctions can be levied against repeat offenders of false reporting.

Everything that a player enters into the chat window is logged. These larger chat logs are also routinely checked for those infractions that are not reported.

firefox5111 wrote:
i have an idea that when a layer is reported the last 2 mins or so of there actions are recorde and saveed to a folder with there name so they have constant proof of these people please do this or discuss it

Blaze TitainStalker LVL 70 Necromancer

Big time crowns buyer a.k.a Crowns Santa

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 13, 2011
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only
Ooh-yah! Love it!

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I think the idea of a closed battle circle is a bad one. Especially when a new world launches. In some areas there can be only 1 or 2 battle circles for a certain type of mob and every individual wanting to finish a mandatory story line quest has to fight them. You want to not allow anyone else in a circle and you might need 8 mobs. So they are stuck waiting an hour for you to finish up? It would kill the game. For example, take a kid with limited game time. They can't get anything done if they have to wait that long. It should not take them hours or days to get your permission to finish their quests. If you want to do everything yourself, play a console game.
MMORPG. Massive Multiplayer. Multi, meaning many. They are not going to exclude 95% of the in game population so you can execute your perfect deck set-up.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
Hi there, it's me again. :)

I agree with some players' posts where it's mentioned how annoying being pulled off a wall/into a battle can be. For me, it's not so much the delay as it is I may not have the equipment/deck/pet I would like to have equipped in order to better combat those particular foes.

Sure, implementing an 'option to engage in battle' as some have suggested would allow safer passage while exploring a new area (but really, I ask you, where is the sense of adventure in that!?); however, it would also allow a player to more easily travel in previous worlds in order to assist lower level friends or to more efficiently farm treasure chests/reagents. For those players questing an item or a badge from lower level foes, they could still elect to battle/farm in those low level areas by simply running up to the foe and clicking the option to engage in battle, so I certainly see the appeal of this suggestion.

That being said, for me, rather than simply having the option to avoid the battle altogether I would much rather prefer the option to change out gear/decks once engaged in battle, especially if we are to continue to get pulled into battle from any foe at any time in any zone. There is not much that is more disheartening to me than say to be pulled in by an Ice foe as an Ice wizard when I don't have my Ice vs. Ice deck/gear equipped. Another example is when I am playing on my Life wizard and am in Life/Myth attack gear but get pulled into (or asked to port to a friend and subsequently immediately pulled into) a battle where I need to provide primary healing assistance (thus requiring a much different equipment and spell deck set).

It's lovely that we get the option to adjust our gear/deck before each and every boss fight or even before voluntary foe battles; however, it's not as pleasant when you're caught by surprise in completely inappropriate/inefficient gear and helpless to do anything short of panic, call for help, be defeated, and/or flee. The 30 seconds given before each round would be plenty of time to change out what I'd need to adapt to my foe (and perhaps even get a spell chosen to boot!).

So, in short, perhaps consider: either allowing us to elect whether or not to engage in battles or allow us to change gear/decks when we are pulled into a fight unexpectedly. For me, I'd prefer the latter. Having that option at the start of each round to change gear would allow me to be a much more proficient and efficient wizard, adapting as the need arises, and I would like to think it would enhance a number of players' game play experience(s). It would also allow us to use more gear more often, even perhaps buy/craft more specialty pieces, knowing that we had the option to equip them at any time they were needed.

Always in appreciation and admiration of all you allow us to do,
~Dena

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
I personally would like there to be swimsuits just in time for summer on the website, plus, my friend wanted me to add: she would like dolphin and panda pets/mounts. I hope our ideas will be accepted!
-"Mackenzie"
! )

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
natenkate wrote:
I think the idea of a closed battle circle is a bad one. Especially when a new world launches. In some areas there can be only 1 or 2 battle circles for a certain type of mob and every individual wanting to finish a mandatory story line quest has to fight them. You want to not allow anyone else in a circle and you might need 8 mobs. So they are stuck waiting an hour for you to finish up? It would kill the game. For example, take a kid with limited game time. They can't get anything done if they have to wait that long. It should not take them hours or days to get your permission to finish their quests. If you want to do everything yourself, play a console game.
MMORPG. Massive Multiplayer. Multi, meaning many. They are not going to exclude 95% of the in game population so you can execute your perfect deck set-up.

You raise a good point about the spacing issue, although it's quite easy to realm jump to a less crowded area (I often have to do that in order to fight solo). However, just because you (or someone else) may need eight mobs to complete a quest does not give you the right to just help yourself to someone else's battle, especially without asking first. What respectable wizard is without the most basic of manners?

With a closed battle system, say you come across a person with a closed circle and wish to join? Ask first. They open it. You join. Done. It's no different than say FFXI (a long-standing highly successful MMORPG) where you have party set-ups (two to six people) and once you claim a mob, it can be fought only by the people in that party. You come across them and want to join, they invite you to the party if there is room. If it's busy, sure you continue to look for a party or eventually solo or wait for another day.

KI has no problem I'm sure prolonging our ability to complete quests: it keeps us playing longer and allows them to make more money. The fact is, I can get things done faster doing them myself. I stand by my original point: if we can make ourselves invisible to friends, if we can close ourselves off to teleport visits by friends, I believe it's not much of a stretch to ask to be able to close our battle circles to non-friends. I'm not reinventing the wheel, just suggesting KI consider taking what they already have in place one step further.

But again, I recognize the spacing issue you raise and agree that could be an obstacle. However, so far it hasn't posed a problem for me to find space to solo, even with only four test realms. And I've yet to find anything where I needed help (currently lv78 working on Lake Shore).

~Dena

P.S. MMORPG doesn't mean multi-people every second of every online gaming experience. Nor does my asking to have a closed battle system mean I would have my battle circle closed all of the time. At the end of the day, I spend my money (same as anyone) and my time is limited (same as anyone). Those dynamics apply to everyone and would be what the developers would need to hash out, so there's no need to make it personal. 8)

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Donkah wrote:
Custom Names for Decks
This would allow you to set up basic decks for very typical scenarios.

ICE STORM BOSS
ICE STORM GROUP
STORM PVP1

and so on.

Whatever the solution, please give us this ability. It's a major pain to have to remember what kind of deck Pawani's Sapphire Deck is versus Deck of the Ancients. It is impossible to tell what it is and makes switching quickly much more difficult.

A would heartilly second this suggestion!

As to one of my own (no I did not search 3 years of posts). It would be nice on the Quest tab to somehow indicate which quest is the storyline quest. My children often "loose" their stoyline quest and sometimes it's quite difficult to figure out which marlybone quest is a side quest and which will progress the story.

ps: Could also mark crafting quests, spell quests differently as well.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
Survivor
Nov 02, 2010
Okay... I've been contemplating [thinking] about an idea for some time and I think it's about time I shared it... Hair styling and color changing ... I'm sure many people have thought about it but no one has said anything yet so I hope that it shall soon be made into a thoughtful conversation and, if we're lucky, an adition to the amazing world of wizard101...
Cost: 1-300 crowns

Wizard:
Oran Dragonweaver, Proud member of the rangers [elite fighting force of trackers and remaining unseen while gaining intellegence]

The oakleaf is our symbol!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
My idea is that the membership for Wizard101 should be a KingsIsle membership, so everyone, including ones who are less fortunate when it comes to money, can enjoy the fullness of both games! This is actually personally concerning me, because my parents think one membership costs enough. Please reply if you agree.