Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I think there should be an area in the Dye Shop that allows wizards to change their hair,color,style etc....

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
Big question- Are you going to make any of the other worlds mentioned in Wysteria?
Some of them sound REALLY interesting!

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Visa426 wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

I'm sorry but i don't agree on that one. crowns are too expensive. I wish they would make crown items a little cheaper.

I have an idea similar to this: members should get a small amount of crowns each month, kind of like a thank-you from the KI team. Say... 100-200 crowns a month? Or; on your first month, 1 crown; second month, 2 crowns; third month; 5 crowns...etc...
Something similar to that maybe?

Another idea I have is wisps for energy. It only refills 1 per minute, so that could be about 70 minutes of waiting! I also think there should be a few more minigames available (both pet and wizard), as I often get bored of the same ones!

Also, there's a guy in Golem Court (WC) that gives you your training points back for crowns. I was thinking that you should be able to do this in gold as well. I don't get crowns (unfortunately) but I would love to buy back my training points to reclaim the ones I wasted as a Novice Wizard!

Can I also say (wow, I've said a lot!), that fighting Sothmekhet isn't fair. I did eventually beat him (after 17 tries - yes, I counted), but there's something not right. First of all, his minion is storm; and he has some really strong and unfair spells. Secondly, Sothmekhet is ice. He may be the opposite of fire, but he tower shields. Trust me, it's horrible! I think he could be Myth maybe? Or Life?

Right, last thing: promise! KI, instead of raising the level cap 10 at a time, why not just take it straight up to 100, and then 125, then 150, then 275, then 200, etc.? It's quite annoying, as we then have to wait forever for a higher level cap! Also, I recently started Zafaria, shortly after becoming a Transcended wizard at the level cap of 70, I feel that the experience of Zafaria is being wasted, as it's no where to go! At least make it up with gold, or more equipment - as the equipment in Zafaria is 60k, a the minimum! I also think (sorry guys!) that the safe part of Zafaria is far too complicated! There are not enough mana wisps, until you get into Baobab Crown. Getting to Baobab Crown is tricky, as you go up a hidden slope to get there - which the arrow often takes you straight past. One last thing (okay, now I'm truly sorry), is that more than half the quests you get at the beginning of Zafaria are in Zamunda, which I have not yet accessed. The first place after the Baobab Market is The Savannah, but I'm wondering how long it is until the Zamunda!

So, there you have it! Just a handful of my improvment ideas for Wizard101!

Thank you for your time,
Amber LegendBlade
Level 70
Transcended Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
In my opinion....

I have several castles with dueling circles in them BUT i don't communicate with my friends or do player vs player duels. So i think it would be a great idea to be able to use your dueling circle and battle the PC. Possibly enter the dueling circle alone and an option displays to fight a boss from a magical school of your choose and you battle the PC.

It would be great practice and lets the player feel comfortable in the privacy of their own "home". :)

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
I think that would be a VERY good idea. :D :D :D

Survivor
Mar 19, 2012
I think that the level cap for Wizard101 should go up to either level 100 or level 101. The highest level you can go to now is 70 Transcended and I also think there should be a level 80 cap. I have some spell ideas and world ideas for the level 80 cap if there is one. The new world should be like Greece or something and Mt. Olympus is the final dungeon for that world. The spell ideas are the following:

Balance-Hermes: 780-820 Balance Damage to all enemies and Stun For one round

Storm-Zeus: 1220 Damage to one enemy, Stun one round and -25% to next attack to enemy

Ice-Poseidon: 990 Damage and Stun two rounds to enemy

Fire-Hephaestus: 1050 Damage and +25% to next Fire attack

Death-Hades: 650 Damage to all enemies and heal half

Myth-Apollo: 730-760 Damage to all enemies and activate a Time of Legend(Field Change Spell)

Life-Demeter: 300 Damage to all enemies and heal 550 health
to all allies

All these new spells for level 80 are 10 pip spells. Also, I have ideas for the places you go to in the new world. The new world would be called Greece, but since the other worlds in the game don't have names that are real, I think Greece should be called something else like (I think this is a stupid name) Olympia. Some dungeons in the game could be The Underworld, Atlantis, Zeleia, etc. Some of the normal places could be called The Acropolis, The Parthenon, Delos, etc. And finally, the final dungeon and area in the new world would be Mt. Olympus, where (Another stupid and crazy idea) you battle, duel, and fight the Titans. The final boss could be Kronos because the boss in Dragonspyre was Malistaire and the boss in Celestia was Morganthe.
This is just my idea of what the new world could be like if Kingsisle makes one. Another idea of mine is that there should be pets that go along with the new world and spells. For Balance, the pet could be a Chimera, which was the 9 pip Balance spell. For Storm, the pet could be a Leviathan, which was the 8 pip Storm spell. For Ice, the pet could be a Wooly Mammoth pet. For Fire, the pet can be Efreet. For Death, the pet can be Katzenstein's Creation. For Myth, the pet can be a Basilisk. And finallly, the pet for Life can be a Gnome.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
I think that there should be a draconian pet for wizard101 i will be so amazed if they made one. i wouldn't care how much it be i'd buy it. Because the only pets there in dragonspyre are the spider pet. The pet could be the school balance, death, fire, myth, and storm. Because those are all the draconian types in dragonspyre. I don't care what the would learn if you train them but i think they should be a great pet like the sea dragon. I would really want kingsisle to think about adding this to wizard101.

-Liam Soul-

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
i think we need to be able to interact with our house items like sitting in chairs and napping on our bed! we also could use a day and night system at our houses. plus, i would like to be able to type numbers and number words! we also should be able to put our houses into our shared banks! i paid 43.00 dollars for the massive fantasy kingdom and now i can only use it on one character?! thats just messed up! thats my hard cold cash i earned, i should be able to do whaterver i want to it because i paid for it! plus, i should get a full refund on things, i paid 1500 gold for a workbench and now im only getting 75 back. thats wrong! I want to be able to go into the tent i bought! i also would appreciate if everyone in the game was not just standing in the same spot the whole time! Can you also add a new feature where i can stand a certain way and sit in my chair a certain way etc.? i really would like to see all of these in wizard101, my favorite game!

sincerely, alexander starstrider :D

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
I think about advances to W101 ALL THE TIME with my brother, and we came up with quite a number of ideas. I will list them:
1. Have pets be able to become mounts but still be able to hatch and run beside you indoors as their smaller forms. Because pets never seem to become any bigger, just older but i would really hate to have to always leave my pet out side.
2. Either have pets be able to run along beside your mount or have a special seat for them on the mount because i hate it how as soon as you go outside, you either cant see your pet and show him off, or you run REALLY slow.
3. Have houses that are, like, apartments. You can buy a block and then sell each room individually to your friends. That would be AMAZING!!! i really wish you could do this. Or alternatively, you could have house town teleporters all over the place. I came up with this idea from the game LOTRO. I love this in LOTRO.
4. Be able to use all of your items in your house. Like, with the bed, you can sleep to regain your health and mana, or cook food to eat.
5. Have more pet hybrids. Like, i hate it how only certain pet mixes come out with a hybrid. I believe that ALL of the pet hatches should come out with a unique hybrid because it is really annoying when you hatch like a million times but you ALWAYS end up with your pet.
6. Be able to trade clothing items and housing items. With the waterworks gear, i have the hood and the body, but i dont have the boots. My friend has like four sets though of my type and it is really unfair that he cant give me
ANY of them.
7. That ALL crowns items should be able to be bought with gold by members. I believe this because we pay an amount of real money to get our memberships but we still only are able to have more worlds and are able to do pvp and derby. I believe that because we are paying so much for a membership in this game, we should be getting a bit more from it.
8. (last one) That all frequent members should get a reward for our continued support of the game. I believe that we should be rewarded for our continued loyalty with like, a free awesome pet that just automatically comes with spritely for three months, a house that is a unit where rooms can be given out to friends for 6 months, etc.

- Blaze Dragonwhisper
- Level 64 Pyromancer
\m/ >.< \m/
ROCK ON!!!

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Me again :P
I just came up with another idea.
I just thought, maybe having quests where you get to choose your reward and having quests that give you mounts. Have more than one.
Blaze Dragonwhisper
Level 64 Pyromancer
\m/ >.< \m/
ROCK ON!!!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I have a couple of ideas. They're not major they are just little improvements.

1. Whenever you buy a gift card like Sultans Palace gift card or the Massive Masion card, it usually gives you clothes too. Those clothes only go up to level 50. People who are level 60 or 70 don't want those clothes because they aren't good enough. I think lots of people would strongly agree that there needs to be better clothes.

2. Whenever I dye my clothes black and white, my green eyes don't look good with them. I would want to change the color of my eyes or buy contacts or something. I just would really want to change the color of my eyes.

3. Whenever I turn something around 180 degrees in my house they're facing the wrong way. So if something was able to be fliped i could make it face the right way.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
rangertom6 wrote:
I have a couple of ideas. They're not major they are just little improvements.

1. Whenever you buy a gift card like Sultans Palace gift card or the Massive Masion card, it usually gives you clothes too. Those clothes only go up to level 50. People who are level 60 or 70 don't want those clothes because they aren't good enough. I think lots of people would strongly agree that there needs to be better clothes.

2. Whenever I dye my clothes black and white, my green eyes don't look good with them. I would want to change the color of my eyes or buy contacts or something. I just would really want to change the color of my eyes.

3. Whenever I turn something around 180 degrees in my house they're facing the wrong way. So if something was able to be fliped i could make it face the right way.
yes i agree its not fair how the epic bundles does NOT have equipment for level 60s and 70s KI really need to make some equipments for these levels.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Yes I Believe That The Color Pink Should Be Available To Guys Because Some guys love the color pink aka me like its my favorite color but i have to settle for light purple.

Thank You,
Luke Titangem Level 46 Death Wizard :)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
I was thinking about how you can't change a player's face/hair
and I would really think there to be an icon that lets you change your character eyes and hair couler.
and I also think there should be another icon that lets you were a really powerfull type of clothing but show what you what to.Thanks!

Survivor
May 08, 2010
i think that you should make a new mount witch is a motorbike with a side car for your pet

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
I think that when your pet turns epic it should be able to be a mount but when your outside you can still choose for it to be a pet. Like a jade hound mount but if pets like a forest lord are too hard to make into a mount you don't have to

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
I think that you should be able to buy wheelchairs in the game because in real life im stuck in one forever so i think it would be cool for kids to have wheelchairs in the game if they choose to.

Marls385

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
probably already said, i think that there should be 4 rewards to choose from on some quests and you can pick one of them

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 Fire

see you in the spiral!

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
I agree with everyone that our household furniture should be interactable. Some people play this game just for the houses!
plus, we should have a new action bubble where we can sit on the floor lean on a tree, stand a certain way, etc. we all would like to see wizards101 become a more life like game where everyone is not always just "Standing"

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
I mainly play this game solo. I'm an adult and not trying to hang around the commons looking for a "boy or girl" One thing that I think should be done is the level of difficulty. If you enter a dungeon solo I think the level of difficulty should match. For example: If 4 people go in a dungeon make the bosses harder. If one person goes in make the bosses beatable with one player. I'm tired of spending hours trying to beat a dungeon solo. I think this whole game should be beatable for someone to play solo the whole time just as it is for a team of 4 to play together the whole time.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
These are a couple of things I would like to see worked on that I think would make W101 a better place without changing game play at all
1. log in patches it appears that when we log in the W101 launching application is applying all the patches to every file this makes the log in time for those of us with a bit older processors, and hard drives and why are we not just checking a patch revision against a date stamp on the file to see if it actually need o be updated before applying the patch, we have the technology to do this an it would run in a fraction of the time and you could design it so it so it did n;t hit your patch server for downloads so often
2. quest helper is lost on another realm: this doesn't matter much and you wouldn't even notice on static targets like buildings but when the target is a wandering boss it can be a problem because it will point to the place were the bos is at is on a realm other than the one you are currently in. theis is common in the map room on Kroc or the Laberyth on Dragonspyre.
3. Library's The library's in higher level worlds treasure cards a more limited than the wolds below them this seems backwards to me.
That's all for now
Michael Lifesong Level 70

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
I think instead of only getting to have 3 houses you get to have as many as you want because now we have teleporters and if you get the 7 teleporter pack you could only port to 7 places in the same house. and also i think that you should be able to craft dueling circle i think that's what they are called. so then you could battle people at home with out having to get a pacific house and then there would be more crafters.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
its is me again i have another idea. (duh) I think that you should have a list of people that are in your home, because if your friend ports to your house and one of his friend ports that you dont no ports to your house you could just use the list to send them home if you didnt want them there. Because if you dont know them you will have to chase them around till you finally click on there name to send them home. because if you have a really big house it is too hard to find them. Also i think that you should be able to make only your friends to be in your house, i know i hate it when a complete stranger is in my house.

I also think that you should be able to put your houses in the shared bank, and give them to your new character when they reach lvl 15, instead of having to buy another one. For example lets say you bought a massive fantasy palace on one of your characters, then later on decide to make a new character. You end up liking your new character better than your old one and decide to move all your stuff from your old character to your new one. But unfortunately you cant trade the house. Now its like you wasted 39 dollars to buy a house that your wont end up using anymore.

I also think that when you are hatching pets you get to choose which pet you want. one time me on my friend hatched pets on it cost 45,000 gold because he wanted my sea dragon, and he got the same pet as last time his fierce hound. That is why i think that would be a good idea, because it is so unfair when you waste so much money on something you couldn't get.

- Liam Soul -

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Why can't we have a wizard from all 7 schools? I have 6 wizards that are all level 70, so why can't I start a Balance wizard without deleting one?

Survivor
Apr 05, 2012
I think that member players should be able to sell crowns only (no auction) items for crowns. I pay for the subscription and would like to buy crown items but can't afford crowns and the subscription.

On another topic: pets and mounts

There are alot of pets that if they grew big enough, i could see being used as mounts. I am not saying get a pet and it equals a mount at baby. Maybe when you get a pet to epic or ancient it could be used as a mount as well as functioning as a pet. This would apply to all pets (not just those bought for crowns)