Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
i agree. i hate going through ds and getting stuck in a battle.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
troybtxn wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.
i hate that to! whenever you are there you get in a battle. and when you have a mount it is even worse

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
shipleyv wrote:
HaroldArgleston wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

You may also know me from the monthly newsletter, where I tell students about books they can read that are appropriate for younger readers, and that resemble areas of Wizard101.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.

Just a few thoughts on the pet issue:

1. Why not let your pet age as the wizard levels, as an example when a wizard levels, it could be worth 50 life/age points to the pet that is active at that moment. This would encourage a better balance of time between pet games and finishing quests.

2. I would love to see a new hybrid pet, where if you mic hydra and any major sipirt pet (Life, Myth, Death), tehn you get a spirit version of the hydra.

3. To promote pets that are dropped or mixed, allow those version to be used by any school. If you spend tons of crowns with someone to mix a pet only to get one you can not use is just plain wrong. Same feeling to think you won a great pet only to learn you can not have fun with it.
i only got one problem. number one! say you just got a new pet and your a grand. you couldnt lvl it up at all 8) 8) lvl 50 life wiz Luke Skywalker

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
there should be other 50 pets. it would be awesome if you could have a centaur going around with you. or a vampire flying by your side. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) just some other ideas from a pet collecter ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
BuddyFish28 wrote:
I wished that there was a Bear mount, I went with the bat wings because I couldnt see my self riding anything else but I love the bear outfit and think that it would be great to ride one as well. It would also be a good way to represent Grizzlehiem for those that love that world like I do. Just a thought but people might really like this, I know I would. Wether it was a grizzly or polar bear or both to chose from. At the very least you have people buying new mounts to fit their personalities when they alraedy have one. Everybody wins
i agree with the bear mounts that would be cool! also, you should be able to type in a name of a animal and it would show up as a mount like 'moose' and a battle moose would come up and yo could buy it i hope you guys like my ideas! lvl 50 life wiz

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
Ok here are my Ideas:

First how about an option for what pet powers we get. What I mean is which type of power do we get. I am not one for the derby and would love a way to trade those powers for one that would help my character.

Second I am a life wizard why can't we have the Centaur as the level 48 pet. I have the Satyr and I hate the way he won't stop dancing. Also I have noticed that when I go farming with friends if I spend the battle healing I get almost nothing in the way of loot.

Third what about being able to craft clothes, I know we can do this now. What I am talking about is choosing the colors and designs and maybe making the Final level 50 gear as a quest. I would even put up with a crafting quest.

Fourth what about a car for a mount you can get one in MB as a purchase or a drop what about driving in one?

I have seen other ideas that I love like changing clothes and hair. Also a larger female selection on the transformations, and higher level gear.

I love this game and I am looking forward to the changes and new things to come :D

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D

I agree with every one of thease ideas. this would make the game alot more intresting. also if you could grow a lion (or some other type of pet) to be "epic" and then be able to ride it like the other mounts 8)

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
create an on/off switch for mob hits, blizzard, frog, tempest, storm lord, frost giant. then those that want the game to control those spells and fizzle for them can do that and those of us that would like to control our own fizzling can have that too.

and lets have a flee default. if a person enters your fight, another opponent is brought in, sometimes this is good. but when said person flees, by default the brought in opponent should also flee. accidental entry into a fight happens a lot and the fleeing also happens a lot.

pet races are too hard to get into, you have to wait for opponents, then you have to wait for them to get to the track ... i waited over a half hour or more. maybe diego and his boys should take over the pet derby. then maybe i could get a race in once in a while.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
I think crowns are over priced.Like who would pay $20 for a virtual in game house!I think crowns should be priced about $1 for 1000 crowns becase 2 dallars for 1000 crowns just is to much!I just cant pay $14 bucks for a virtual horse. :(

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Harold Argleston wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

You may also know me from the monthly newsletter, where I tell students about books they can read that are appropriate for younger readers, and that resemble areas of Wizard101.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.

Ideas are welcome, but you don't pay any attention to them.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
I think that there should be a place where you can make your own custom spells to put in your deck for 100 crowns, or 1000 gold, either way mostly gold plz lol because i getting tired of same spells so i wanna make my own, i bet a lot of people would agree to this

:) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
how come briskbreeze and that tower in regents square ( i forgot the name) have bosses that cheat? why arent we allowed to cheat? I think it's really stupid that the bosses cheat but we cant, and some of the NPC's speak without audio. anyway i think its really stupid to have bosses cheat, plus its pretty unsmart to make dungeons full even though but one person is in there, what if we gotta leave whilste in a dungeon? why must we be spawned away from the dungeon? why cant our progress stay inside the dungeon? anyway, cant wait for a response! WIZARD101 RULES!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
ok two things, these two these have something to do with the same secret boss, Old Smokey in Ironworks: one: how come he shows up only on my storm but none on my other people? second: How come he doesnt do anything, but just a fight, no badge, just the usual gear from fights with haunted minions on Triton Avenue? I really confused, why put a secret boss if nothing happens but a duel and a few pet snacks? Who thought of Old Smokey? whoever did, made it harder than smogger but gives nothing, and why does Kensington Park gotta be so dang hard? these questions i have, but no one answers are making me really mad!

And whats the use of homes if nothing is useable? it is just for show, so why even sell homes? I bet everyone has sorta the same question about this, idk if anyone has ever heard of old smokey or smogger, but i have, and i really do not get that some secret bosses give nothing but a few gold and pet snacks???!!! I would really love a reply to this very soon! these questions almost made me wanna quit wizard101 cause whats the use of the secret bosses if i gain nothing?????!!!!! please reply!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Zacko2248 wrote:
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
i agree. i hate going through ds and getting stuck in a battle.

i agree, if we get dragged into an unwanted battle, why should we fight just for you kingisle people?????!!!!! it's AMERICA!

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I think there should be more life pets and that they should be less expencive.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I think they should have a quest where you should duel your own teacher so that if you win you get this awesome new spell little bit more powerful than the 7 ranked spells

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
znh159 wrote:
Best Idea ever! Since times are economically tough and it's hard to pay cash for crowns or membership. So, to lower costs, how about you sell treasure card booster packs in stores. I mean think about it. you could redeem them ingame with a code or something for treasure cards.
that reminds me they should totally make a trading card game out of dueling in wizard101 so you can face of your friend any time you want

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I think it would be a good idea if wizards could have a secret opening so that no one would be able to teleport to you, or go into themselves. For example, if you don't want people at your house to bother your pets. Another example, antiques (is it spelled wrong?) you don't want people to see, can go inside. I just think it would be very awesome, and nice!

:DMorgan DreamBlossom Proud and Faithful LvL 31 Balance Student :D

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
A few days ago I was thinking, ok so why are there skeletal pirates in Unicorn way??? pirates and unicorns don't excactly go together, so i came up ith my own pirate themed world with the skeletal pirates in it. the world would be accessable at level 35, and the skeletal pirates would be rank 4 death with 475 health. we would replace them on unicorn way with rank 1 life leprechauns (unicorns would be a bit too much to me) with 110 health. Also, the world would feature krakens and crabs, which probably are still in celestia, (are they???) and there would be a Harbor, (commons) and three islands attributed to life/storm, Ice/death, and Fire/Myth. ooh sunbirds would be great on that island! the L/S island would have two areas and one dungeon. the I/D island would have one area and two dungeons, and the F/M island would have three areas and one final dungeon. The Prospector zeke quest would be anchors. For clothes if you know the marleybone pirate outfit then don't you think it would fit perfectly here??? I hope some of these ideas are incorporated into Wizard101 somehow! Thanks for checking this out!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I love wizard101!!! So I want to give some ideas about how to make it better. I think that we should be able to interact with our furniture. It would be so much more fun that way. If we could it would be like the Sims which I also love :) Wizard101 would be cooler with that feature. Thanks so much for listening :)

Alura Waterheart- Magus Thaumaturge level 33

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
I would love to get a Crown house, but I can only afford one. Why not make the crown houses accessible to all characters on the same account. They are big enough for each to have their own room.. and the attics from each wizard should be available to the main house. Moving decorations by backpack is a real hassle. It sure would make decorating a lot more fun.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
Marioeagle506 wrote:
I think they should make wisps that fill up your pet energy because when it says it refills it give one energy at a time!

I soooo agree with that

Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
i would be great if there was a mision you could do if you unloked dragonspyre like for a fire person a dragon spirit or a special fire minion could appear somwhere and give you a mission to collect materials to build a cool wand just for your school
exp:
spirit:ah your the fire student i've heard about, i'm honered to call you a brother in the art of flame. you have done many great deads i have somthing that might intrest you... if you collect these materials i will help you make a special wand to help yuo in your advetures. first i need a branch from bernie.
spirit: ah good now i need you to gather three dragon claws in drgonspyre
spirit:back already? mabey what i've heard about you is true. now i need a eternal flame from a fire minion in krokatopia.
spirit:good this will do nicely. now the now i need fire silk unfortunatly i know of no places to gather any but i can make it. i need you to find a heck hound, look in the fire tower next to the fire school.
heck hound:you need some of my fur i will gladly give you some... for a price. i need magma dust you can find some in dragonspyre
heck hound good this is perfect here is you fur.
sirit:good now go take this cloth and dip it in the fire near golmn tower.
narorrater:as you dip the cloth in the fire it begins to glow untill it looks almost like fire itself.
spirit:good one more thing a crimson ruby. mrs falmea should know how to get one.
mrs.falmea:a crimson ruby! those are extremly rare... but fortunatly i might know were you can get one. take this ruby and go dragonspyre and look for a shamen named Dalmain he will enchant the ruby tell him i sent you he owes me a favor.
dalmain:falmea? its been a long time... shes the fire teacher now? last time i saw her she was a student last i saw her like my own daughter... ah yes the ruby here it shallonly be a moment.
narorrater:he takes the ruby and it catches fire in his and then the fire dies down...
dalmain:here tell her we're finnaly even.
spirit:good now i can finish your gift here use it well.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
i think u shoud b able 2 get pet ex. points 4 the pet derby.that wood b nice :P 8)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
whizbrain wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

? Do you mean get your training points back then I say yes, but to buy more i would say no it would give grand masters unfair pvp advantages think about it.

Well i think it's totaly fair.
How else are u supposed to learn all the spells?
and any way you can only have so many spells in ur deck
and some ppl like to have versitility in their decks
my friend Harmony has a spell from all the schools in her deck at all times
now i see your logic but it's no fair to the grand masters that they have to be restricted when they workrd hard to get where they are 8)